• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fana CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
This time, this CRT is to adjust the ratings of the High-Tier characters according to this calc of Fana's Salamander.

Using this calc will upgrade some characters from 7-A and High 6-C to Low 6-B

Profiles affected:
  • Vetto/Raia: (Scaling to Fana)
Low 6-B+ (4.24 Tt):
  • Evil Eye
  • Sea Dragon's Roar: (Obliterated Fana's Salamander)
  • Langris: (Scaling to the Third Eye)
  • Spirit Ladros: (Absorbed the Fire Spirit and surpassed its power)
  • Asta [RK Arc]: (Sent Evil Eye Raia Flying with a punch)
  • Yuno [RK Arc]: (Comparable to Asta)
  • Black Asta [WF Arc]: (One shot Spirit Ladros and Langris)
  • Luck: (Superior to Langris. Took Elf Dorothy down in a combined attack with Magna)
  • Magna: (Damaged Elf Luck, however he took more damage than him. Took Elf Dorothy down in a combined attack with Luck)
  • EIves: (Superior to Langris)
6-B (8.48 Tt):
  • Spirit Dive Yuno: (2 times more powerful as he fused with Bell)
  • Black Asta [RK Arc]: (Comparable to SD Yuno)
  • Thunder Armor Luck: (On par with Black Asta)
  • Rill: (On par with Spirit Dive Yuno)
  • Apostles of Sephirah: (Comparable to Elf Rill)
  • Charmy: (Defeated Elf Rill)
  • Mereoleona: (Stronger than Elf Rill)
  • Valkyrie Dress Noelle: (Pierced through Resurrection Fana's torso)
  • Fuegoleon [EI Arc]: (Comparable to Mereoleona)
  • Jack [EI Arc]: (Comparable to Fuegoleon)
  • Nozel: (Comparable to the captains)
  • Dark Elf Patry: (Fought Black Asta)
6-B (16.96 Tt):
  • Licht: (Despite his reincarnation being incomplete, he was able to overpower both Black Asta and SD Yuno at the same time)
  • Lumiere: (Comparable to fully reincarnated Licht)
  • Zagred: (Stronger than Licht and Lumiere)
  • Yami [EI Arc]: (Cut Zagred's tail)
  • Spirit of Zephyr: (Damaged Zagred and destroyed his spells)
  • Dark Triad [Base]: (Vanica while in base form, killed a 50% Dark Disciple in one hit)
High 6-B (106 Tt):
  • Ultimate Sword Magic: (Takes power from Licht, Yuno, Baval, Charla and 7 Apostles of Sephirah, which comes out to 106 Teratons)
  • Black Divider: (Scales above Ultimate Sword Magic)
  • Asta [Berserk Mode]: (Scales above Black Divider)
  • Dark Triad [60-100%]: (Defeated Berserk Asta)
  • Asta [Devil's Bargain]: (Sliced 80% Dante)
  • Yuno [Spirit of Boreas]: (Defeated 70% Zenon)
  • Yami [Post-TS]: (Traded Blows with 60% Dante), scale higher with MZ condense and Death Thrust
  • Jack [Post-TS]: (Sliced 80% Dante)

Last edited:
I agree with this. God-tier level characters will also be addressed later on.

Last edited:
Couple missing 6-Bs:

Luck [True Magic]: (Pierced Svenkinn’s strongest shield in one shot. Canceled out Vanica’s suicide explosions with his own power)
Charmy [Post-TS]: (Excessively beat up Halbet. Consumed Vanica’s suicide explosions)
Leo Vermilion [True Magic]: (Burnt Sivior intensely, before finishing him off with Spiral Flame. Canceled out Vanica’s suicide explosions with his own power)
Mimosa Vermilion [Post-TS]: (Managed to restrain Robelo, and canceled out Vanica’s suicide explosions with her own power)
Noelle Silva [Valkyrie Dress: Mermaid] (Though weakened, she managed to pierce base Vanica, and briefly clash with her increasing power. Canceled out Vanica’s suicide explosions with her own power)
Gaja: (The strongest of the Spirit Guardians, considered on a league of his own. Stomped a 50% Dark Disciple, and survived Vanica’s suicide explosions)
Nacht: (Forced every captain not to make a single move upon summoning all four of his Devils), higher with Devil Union (Stomped Post-TS Black Asta and Liebe without trying for several days. Managed to keep up with presumably 70% Dante), far higher (with Mana Zone)
William: (Stopped Base Zenon’s bones. Fought against 50% Zenon while still trying to protect his teammates)
Charlotte [Queen of Briars]: (Sealed 70% Vanica with ease)

Last edited:
Let's focus on characters that have profiles first. Also, Noelle's mermaid form doesn't boost her power any more than Valkyrie Dress does, it just makes her faster in the water.

The scaling presented fails to account for the Evil Eye amp, which is accepted here as a 2x multiplier, bringing characters like Elf Yuno and RK Asta up to 4.24 Teratons.

Yeah, if it scales to base Third Eye then we need to account for the Evil Eye's 2x amp. I didn't say it before because I thought it was for their Evil Eye states but since it's not, this is worth noting.

In addition, I thought it was settled on before that this would be for Fana with Evil Eye. Did I miss something?

Last edited:
Yeah, if it scales to base Third Eye then we need to account for the Evil Eye's 2x amp. I didn't say it before because I thought it was for their Evil Eye states but since it's not, this is worth noting.

In addition, I thought it was settled on before that this would be for Fana with Evil Eye. Did I miss something?
I thought the scan were only referring to Fana's Salamander after the evil eye boost, but I looked before making the crt and it wasn't the case

Spirit Dive Yuno: (2 times more powerful as he fused with Bell)
This should be for Spirit Dive Elf Yuno. His base is not comparable to 4.24 Teraton Asta until he receives the mana boost from becoming an elf.
Rill: (On par with Spirit Dive Yuno)
Doesn't scale until elf amp for same reason as Yuno.
Yami [EI Arc]: (Comparable to Fuegoleon)
Yami has no scaling to Feugoleon. He should be 16.96 Teratons for doing similar damage to Zagred as Asta and Yuno's combined attack.
Black Divider: (Killed Zagred)
Scales above Conquering Eon, which takes power from Licht (16.96 Tt), Patry (8.48 Tt), Yuno (8.48Tt), Baval (4.24 Tt), Kaiser (8.48 Tt), Lira (8.48 Tt), Charla (16.96 Tt), Ronne (8.48 Tt), Raia (8.48 Tt), Fana (8.48 Tt), and Vetto (8.48 Tt) which comes out to 114.48 Teratons.
  • Asta [Berserk Mode]: (Scratched 60% Dante)
  • Asta [Devil's Bargain]: (Sliced 80% Dante)
  • Yuno [Spirit of Boreas]: (Defeated 70% Zenon)
  • Yami [Post-TS]: (Traded Blows with 60% Dante), scale higher with MZ condense and Death Thrust
  • Jack [Post-TS]: (Sliced 80% Dante)
They all scale above Black Divider (114.48 Tt).
Nozel: (Comparable to the captains)
His shield's durability scales to Yami's AP for blocking a dark magic amped strike.

This should be for Spirit Dive Elf Yuno. His base is not comparable to 4.24 Teraton Asta until he receives the mana boost from becoming an elf.
RK Arc Asta is 4.24, so would RK Arc Yuno
Yami has no scaling to Feugoleon. He should be 16.96 Teratons for doing similar damage to Zagred as Asta and Yuno's combined attack.
Fine
Again I think it's better to leave ultimate magic for the next crt since it will change once again

Well no, because no CRT is ever fully guaranteed so we might as well address it now anyway.

Ok fine, I'll save y'all

This all looks fine to me, at first glance, my only issue is it being kind of an outlier

There’s another feat that’s been accepted already that we’ll cover in the next AP CRT, since we agreed to separate these CRTs by calcs. This isn’t an outlier.

Okay, since there’s no disagreements, including 2 staff members, I think this is good to go unless more input is needed.

Doesn't scale until elf amp for same reason as Yuno.

Scales above Conquering Eon, which takes power from Licht (16.96 Tt), Patry (8.48 Tt), Yuno (8.48Tt), Baval (4.24 Tt), Kaiser (8.48 Tt), Lira (8.48 Tt), Charla (16.96 Tt), Ronne (8.48 Tt), Raia (8.48 Tt), Fana (8.48 Tt), and Vetto (8.48 Tt) which comes out to 114.48 Teratons.

They all scale above Black Divider (114.48 Tt).

His shield's durability scales to Yami's AP for blocking a dark magic amped strike.
Just wondering if you don’t mind, where did the 114.48 tt come from?

Yeah, that's the plan, and there's one more AP revisions CRT after this. If everything's agreed on, we can focus on applying changes and later handling that next CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back