• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Rule Violations Reports (New forum)

Should I report you for all the remarks and insults you have said in the past?

So you can dish it out but can’t take it?

I am usually a very respectful member but with Pain I have tried and tried and my patience has run thin. He continually derails Vs matches especially Op ones. And insults everybody while doing so. He always pushes his head canon narrative while being constantly told that it isn’t accepted. His favorite quote seems to be asking people if they are blind or if they can’t read.

Also he has stonewalled BC CRTs even after being debunked several times.

Many One piece supporters can vouch for this.

I am usually a very respectful member but with Pain I have tried and tried and my patience has run thin. He continually derails Vs matches especially Op ones. And insults everybody while doing so. He always pushes his head canon narrative while being constantly told that it isn’t accepted. His favorite quote seems to be asking people if they are blind or if they can’t read.

I don’t blame joshpiece at all. It’s frustrating because Pain has done this multiple times in CRTS where it feels like you’re just talking to a wall. Pain straight up becomes ignorant and ignores your points and defends a point that’s been debunked, like you’ve never debunked it. It’s quite frustrating to deal with, cause pain has done that to me as well. I don’t think joshpiece is at fault here, if anything pain should be reported for the same thing, but other things on top of it.

feel free
sigh
I am usually a very respectful member but with Pain I have tried and tried and my patience has run thin. He continually derails Vs matches especially Op ones. And insults everybody while doing so.
report it
He always pushes his head canon narrative while being constantly told that it isn’t accepted. His favorite quote seems to be asking people if they are blind or if they can’t read.

i did not tho and i was not debunked
Sure they should tag it here

I don’t blame joshpiece at all. It’s frustrating because Pain has done this multiple times in CRTS where it feels like you’re just talking to a wall. Pain straight up becomes ignorant and ignores your points and defends a point that’s been debunked, like you’ve never debunked it. It’s quite frustrating to deal with, cause pain has done that to me as well. I don’t think joshpiece is at fault here, if anything pain should be reported for the same thing, but other things on top of it.
please tag it here, i will wait

And its fucking childish you milksop.
Not everything can be childish for such a bit of time, it’s something ongoing so you can’t blame them for talking it here. It’s not like pains gonna listen, when talking to him/her is literally like talking to a wall hence, one of the main reasons why he/she creates problems.

Not everything can be childish for such a bit of time, it’s something ongoing so you can’t blame them for talking it here. It’s not like pains gonna listen, when talking to him/her is literally like talking to a wall hence, one of the main reasons why he/she creates problems.
And it can be done without going forward like a raging bull. Especially in RVR.

KingTempest

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Both of you guys need to shut the hell up and stop derailing the RVR.

Here's context for those who don't understand.

We have a scaling chain that lists one character (Mihawk) above multiple other characters via feats and statements.
People like Pain above don't like it, and instead of them making a CRT, they complain in the thread. This isn't only Pain. This is several members who understand the characters.

No bans or severe punishments are required.

Pain, accept the scaling or make a CRT.
Josh, relax, and be respectful.

That should be the end of this topic.

Impossible when the wall is made out of iron.
No fuck off, Pain needs a warning he’s been doing this for too long
You realize that if I was insensitive I would report this little snidbit. Since none of you seem willing to listen let me make this CRYSTAL CLEAR. knock it off, this is not the thread for aggression. Josh is as much of if not more of a problem as Pain12 from what I have seen, both should be given warnings, end of story.

Wasn't there coding on this site that certain words got you an automatic Ban? I rememebr this happened to a staff member many months ago.

Pain, accept the scaling or make a CRT.
I will remain incons and not talk for now until i see mihawk fight seriously like i said before.
and i literally voted incons in the current thread for the same reason.

Anyway I dont want a ticking bomb on my business in every OP thread

Look I’ll take a warning or even a short ban idgaf I already said my patience has run thin with him doing this for every single Op crt or vs match.

On the topic of Raikage and Mifune's speed (Naruto)

On the topic of Raikage and Mifune's speed (Naruto)

Black Clover: Top & God Tiers CRT

This is not a one time thing he insults people and derails constantly.
Funny u can not even find one where i attacked first,

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Instead of anybody being warned, can we get a list of sites we shouldn't use?

Cause I wouldn't blame someone ignorant of the concept of "official sites" that they linked the wrong site.
We do not ban people for linking to illegal manga sites, but as I said in a previous highlighted thread, if you find any that are still possible to directly link to, you should simply send me a PM about it, so I will add them to our automatic link-censoring filter.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Is it needed to upload in Imgur? I always use Discord links
You can use different legal sites if you wish, including Discord and Imgur. We just don't want to get in legal trouble, and to be accepted by Google AdSense, so I place the illegal sites that we know of in the automatic censoring filter.

KingTempest

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Its not that hard to look at more then one page for a calculation
That's difficult depending on the verse.

For example, this character

His AP section for his last key scales to not a damn thing. His value is unclear and undeterminable if you don't follow the verse.

Not all verses have the privilege of having the section on their verse page for where everyone scales.

Imagine if he sees 2 Solar System level characters. He doesn't know the value and he doesn't follow the verse, so he'll just throw them together regardless if they have a 1k AP difference, because he doesn't know.

I don't think a ban is required. If he makes a stomp match by accident, close it.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spite_Thread vs https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stomp_Thread

He doesn't know better. Relax

He should still look a bit better before doing random matches.

Especially if he doesn't follow any of the verses. Guys shouldn't really make matches on characters they know nothing about

Guys shouldn't really make matches on characters they know nothing about
That's unnecessarily limiting and frankly ridiculous. I made a series of fun and engaging One Piece matches last year and have never seen a single episode. Just because you are unfamiliar with a character shouldn't restrict you from making matches with them. It just takes a little bit of extra effort to make sure those matches work, or you make a mistake and the world keeps spinning anyway. Not everybody can be familiar with 6 dozen different verses.

That's unnecessarily limiting and frankly ridiculous. I made a series of fun and engaging One Piece matches last year and have never seen a single episode. Just because you are unfamiliar with a character shouldn't restrict you from making matches with them. It just takes a little bit of extra effort to make sure those matches work, or you make a mistake and the world keeps spinning anyway. Not everybody can be familiar with 6 dozen different verses.
If you want to avoid stomps and make fair fights, then yeah, you shouldn't do matches on characters you know nothing about.

If you do your research on them and it turns out the battle is fair, then it's ok to go for it, but in most cases, such as with SonicFlare, they do minimal to zero reasearch on the two fighters and end up creating stomps

He should still look a bit better before doing random matches.

Especially if he doesn't follow any of the verses. Guys shouldn't really make matches on characters they know nothing about
That's actually more at fault of whoever is making the pages, list the values on the character profiles or link directly to who they scale off who DOES have that value. There's been times where I spent like a dozen profiles looking for a value and calc a character scales off for a verse I DO follow. It's definitely a quality issue on some profiles that needs to be reflected better, lots of verses and profiles don't even do that and just list a tier and some wording that means fuck all out of context, which is troubling given we're an indexing wiki that millions of viewers come to in order to check things, which aren't properly conveyed.

That's actually more at fault of whoever is making the pages, list the values on the character profiles or link directly to who they scale off who DOES have that value. There's been times where I spent like a dozen profiles looking for a value and calc a character scales off for a verse I DO follow. It's definitely a quality issue on some profiles that needs to be reflected better, lots of verses and profiles don't even do that and just list a tier and some wording that means fuck all out of context, which is troubling given we're an indexing wiki that millions of viewers come to in order to check things, which aren't properly conveyed.
I try to directly link calculations on all of my pages for this purpose.

I can agree on that. Some profiles really need to have the calcs scaling them to their tiers appear in the profiles, or at the very least, on the verse page.

However, if someone just barely glances on two profiles they don't know anything about and do a vs match that turns out to be a stomp, then it's entirely their fault

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
VS Battles
Sysop
In addition to what Chariot said, people can also join immediately after someone else is banned just to spam what's basically the same thing with identical writing patterns and the like and identical interests and takes on verses.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
That's difficult depending on the verse.

For example, this character

His AP section for his last key scales to not a damn thing. His value is unclear and undeterminable if you don't follow the verse.

Not all verses have the privilege of having the section on their verse page for where everyone scales.

Imagine if he sees 2 Solar System level characters. He doesn't know the value and he doesn't follow the verse, so he'll just throw them together regardless if they have a 1k AP difference, because he doesn't know.

I don't think a ban is required. If he makes a stomp match by accident, close it.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spite_Thread vs https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stomp_Thread

He doesn't know better. Relax
I agree with this.

That's actually more at fault of whoever is making the pages, list the values on the character profiles or link directly to who they scale off MORE TEXT
This is honestly a problem across the entire wiki tbh, for a indexing wiki, we really expect people to check tens of pages to try to find the exactly values of the most important parts of a character stats, and this includes hax too, which 99% of the pages lack justification or potency.

So I disagree with punishing sonicflare, but he could try to look further for the values if possible, is easier on popular verses, and maybe avoid hax lords like Anos for a while

I will say one thing. If someone is repeatedly making stomp threads............................................................don't go to said threads. They'll just go ignored. It's that simple. Reporting that is a waste of time. They won't get added regardless of your input.

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Jesus christ can we stop turning this thread into a chat room every god damn time someone gets reported please? The offence is so fucking minor, it dosnt need to turn into a courtroom. Stomp matches are so minor and inoffensive, its like reporting someone from touching your car, claiming that his potentially oily hands damaged it...

At worst, give him a small matchmaking downtime, a day or 2 and give him another explanation as to why his matches sucks. As long as this is just genuine him being clueless, nothing else should be down. If he continues without improving one bit (And i mean really that, if his future matchups are 9 legit ones and 1 stomp, Dont report him for a mistake, we all make one) then escalate the Matchup ban.

@Sonicflare9 (I know i cant ping people)

Chill out with your matches. Look up profiles better, read some matchups that are added onto profiles to see what makes a match fair and noteworthy. If you can't find something, hit up a knowledgeable member and ask him, like AP values, smurfyness etc. There are lists on every Verse page that you can hit up with.

There's someone named Libasta, and this person has been changing the ratings of several Saint Seiya characters. And there doesn't seem to be any CRTs that put characters at 1-A or High 1-A. Profiles from this verse should preferably be locked, as there are Tier 2 characters

Edit: The profiles are also very messy now, because of the way this person labeled the ratings

There's someone named Libasta, and this person has been changing the ratings of several Saint Seiya characters. And there doesn't seem to be any CRTs that put characters at 1-A or High 1-A. Profiles from this verse should preferably be locked, as there are Tier 2 characters

Edit: The profiles are also very messy now, because of the way this person labeled the ratings
The edits were reverted and Elizhaa put the block on the vandal. Just a heads up for the future, if possible, its preferred and helpful if you undo the troll edits as yourself you see them come through in addition to reporting them here.

We don't typically lock character profiles purely for being tier 2 (we only do that with tier 1), but we do lock the profiles if they're very popular pages or are consistently subject vandalism.

Elizhaa

Close enough to enzyme-linked immunoassay acronym!
VS Battles
Sysop
Added to what Crimson Shadow said, most tier 2 profiles are fine to be unlocked, as discussed in a past thread. I will lock those Saint Saya pages since they agreed to be locked, in the past. Edit: Done.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Just a note that the vandal edits were not properly reverted at all, and I had to handle almost all of it.

In the future, please use the history sections of vandalised pages, go back to/open the last edit before the vandalism started for each of them, click edit, and then save.

Just a note that the vandal edits were not properly reverted at all, and I had to handle almost all of it.

In the future, please use the history sections of vandalised pages, go back to/open the last edit before the vandalism started for each of them, click edit, and then save.
How can you access the history of the page? Would love to know so I can help in the future

Depends. If you are on PC, then just go to any page, click the 3 dots in the top right on the page, and click history. You should see every edit that anyone made on the page.

If you are on phone, go to any page, then you have to click the 3 dots in GOOGLE, or any other browser you have, just not the page. Click "Desktop site", and then the site should be changed to what's like in PC. After that, click the 3 dots in the top right on the page, and click history.