• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Rule Violations Reports (New forum)

That shouldn't be held against them. This is the sort of place that should encourage different opinions, not crush them.
Im not particullary against but i do not even agree with that. THOUGH this site is supposed to share their opinions, and even tiering here is based on interpretations which are agree or disagree (or neutral in case). So ye basically what Armorchompy said and if the dude got banned mostly for that reason then he shouldn't be really banned.

game mechanics are there for the most part to keep the game playable in the first place (it's not fun if you just one shoot every fodder you find, let alone being killed in one hit or so otherwise),
"Either it's set to make the game fun or it's canon"... That's a second fallacy of the "no GMs" rule.
Zorro having to unlock a door is a GM set for the challenge of getting a key and because he can’t destroy solid walls.
Also, if GMs weren’t canon because they’re set to make games fun, then story events wouldn’t either for the same reason.
Some non-canon GMs aren’t even set for that goal but unintentionally because of platforms’ limitations or devs’ miscalculations.
I don't expect to get my ban revoked with this, but it's another good step.

Last edited:

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I don't think people should be banned over having opinions that are commonly perceived as wrong. Even if someone had an opinion as stupid as "DBS Goku is 8-B" or "James Bond is planetary", that shouldn't be held against them. This is the sort of place that should encourage different opinions, not crush them. Obviously, the issue with Somelatinguy is different, but I just want to give that reminder to everyone, I feel like one might need to say that.
Agreed.

@Antvasima
I was waiting for you to re-enter the thread.
Can't I make Sonic CRTs even though I gave good arguments on that one, or Kirby ones even though my last one's OP is flawless?
May I at least make VG-Q&A-Ts? I have some Mario and Metroid questions.
May I at least make CRTs about the Pokémon anime?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I cannot just overrule a previous decision in this context.

However, if some sysop/administrator is willing to spend the time verifying that each of your individual threads seem valid to post before you do so, it might be acceptable. I am not sure though.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
VS Battles
Sysop
I'm going to be upfront and honest, 90% of our staff or even our regular users literally think your OPs cringe worthy. Not to mention, everyone is extremely fed up with hearing your self fulfilling prophecies and begging to undo a decision universally agreed by everyone. You already asked way too much and we literally answered each and every one. Not to mention, "The interview" you talked about was still unproven. Show a video or article in which said statement was made. Not to mention it even sounds like a joke context.

But anyway, Elizhaa was the one who left you a message. If you still have yet another trillions questions that are supposed to have obvious answers. But he tends to be openminded. I'd recommend DM'ing him if anyone, but please also do not pester him if he starts to feel overworked. As pointed out above, no one wants to deal with the same copypasta bombarded for three years strait over someone who keeps claiming "His OP's are flawless" despite literally everyone here outright mentioning they among the worst OPs they ever had to deal with or that the efforts are about as juvenile as the come across.

@Antvasima
I was waiting for you to re-enter the thread.
Can't I make Sonic CRTs even though I gave good arguments on that one, or Kirby ones even though my last one's OP is flawless?
May I at least make VG-Q&A-Ts? I have some Mario and Metroid questions.
May I at least make CRTs about the Pokémon anime?
none of ur arguments were good tho

I'm going to be upfront and honest, 90% of our staff or even our regular users literally think your OPs cringe worthy. Not to mention, everyone is extremely fed up with hearing your self fulfilling prophecies and begging to undo a decision universally agreed by everyone. You already asked way too much and we literally answered each and every one. Not to mention, "The interview" you talked about was still unproven. Show a video or article in which said statement was made. Not to mention it even sounds like a joke context.

But anyway, Elizhaa was the one who left you a message. If you still have yet another trillions questions that are supposed to have obvious answers. But he tends to be openminded. I'd recommend DM'ing him if anyone, but please also do not pester him if he starts to feel overworked. As pointed out above, no one wants to deal with the same copypasta bombarded for three years strait over someone who keeps claiming "His OP's are flawless" despite literally everyone here outright mentioning they among the worst OPs they ever had to deal with or that the efforts are about as juvenile as the come across.
“Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishama finally addressed a question that has been posed to the gaming giant for decades.”
That sounds like a joke context, yet these don’t look like jokes?

You claim my OPs and replies are wrong, yet you’re the guy misleading others.
Power Stars can turn fodder enemies into bosses, but by enlarging them, which amps them only proportionally to their new sizes.
The same goes to Grand Stars, one of the points of mine you ignored while writing that reply.
You would’ve learned the new point of mine sooner if you weren’t so used to closing CRTs.

And if you really think my OPs are wrong, why don’t you refute this one?
Again, Pop Star, Halfmoon, Ripple Star and the Divine Terminus being in the same galaxy means a lot of facts I could explain if I were allowed to make VGCRTs again.

See? I’m a worthy debater, and I think that ban should be revoked.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
VS Battles
Sysop
I read the interview, and it's literally just Hideki Kamiya being "Yeah sure" to his fans all over again which we often rebutted on the wiki. Cartoonish or not, those are still all solid feats of Mario and Luigi one-shotting entire castles with ease. And that's not even close to their best feats. I'd take feats that happened in actual cutscenes over some casual talk about head bumps any day. Not to mention, your analogy is about as relevant as Krillin getting hurt by a door opened by Chi Chi.

That's a size fallacy, judging tiers solely based on sizes is an epitome of ignorance. And they're the same power ups that can just go boom and form an entire galaxy. And no, there was literally nothing to learn because it's 100% pure headcanon. In fact, the same Grand Star outright destroyed and recreated the Universe after the battle at one point which Bowser outright survived. And heck, there are multiple Tier 4 and Tier 2 feats outside of Power Stars and Grand Stars via destroying dimensions and tanking the destructions. In conclusion, Power Stars amp them as much as possible. Next, you're going to say Superman isn't Tier 4 because he's only 6'3" by that same pattern.

It isn't just me, but literally no one on the wiki takes you seriously. But I'm no Kirby expert, so someone else is going to have to refute.

Again, you are spamming the RVR thread over and over despite being told hundreds of times to stop, which is not only topic ban worthy offense, but also forum ban worthy offense. And you have been getting way too much special treatment compared to other users who did the same thing in the past and got permabanned. So as Reaper said, Cease and Desist.

Last edited:
“Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishama finally addressed a question that has been posed to the gaming giant for decades.”
That sounds like a joke context, yet these don’t look like jokes?

You claim my OPs and replies are wrong, yet you’re the guy misleading others.
Power Stars can turn fodder enemies into bosses, but by enlarging them, which amps them only proportionally to their new sizes.
The same goes to Grand Stars, one of the points of mine you ignored while writing that reply.
You would’ve learned the new point of mine sooner if you weren’t so used to closing CRTs.

And if you really think my OPs are wrong, why don’t you refute this one?
Again, Pop Star, Halfmoon, Ripple Star and the Divine Terminus being in the same galaxy means a lot of facts I could explain if I were allowed to make VGCRTs again.

See? I’m a worthy debater, and I think that ban should be revoked.
Bro, you aren't making things better for yourself by continuing to do this.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
If latin ever gets brought back here for these reasons again, he's getting a permanent ban. Period. End of sentence. Hell, the only reason that didn't happen this time was because people were listing solutions that had already been tried on him and done nothing.

Besides that, the matter is dealt with. I've got nothing more to add.
^

I read the interview, and it's literally just Hideki Kamiya being "Yeah sure" to his fans all over again which we often rebutted on the wiki. Cartoonish or not, those are still all solid feats of Mario and Luigi one-shotting entire castles with ease. And that's not even close to their best feats. I'd take feats that happened in actual cutscenes over some casual talk about head bumps any day. Not to mention, your analogy is about as relevant as Krillin getting hurt by a door opened by Chi Chi.

That's a size fallacy, judging tiers solely based on sizes is an epitome of ignorance. And they're the same power ups that can just go boom and form an entire galaxy. And no, there was literally nothing to learn because it's 100% pure headcanon. In fact, the same Grand Star outright destroyed and recreated the Universe after the battle at one point which Bowser outright survived. And heck, there are multiple Tier 4 and Tier 2 feats outside of Power Stars and Grand Stars via destroying dimensions and tanking the destructions. In conclusion, Power Stars amp them as much as possible. Next, you're going to say Superman isn't Tier 4 because he's only 6'3" by that same pattern.

It isn't just me, but literally no one on the wiki takes you seriously. But I'm no Kirby expert, so someone else is going to have to refute.

Again, you are spamming the RVR thread over and over despite being told hundreds of times to stop, which is not only topic ban worthy offense, but also forum ban worthy offense. And you have been getting way too much special treatment compared to other users who did the same thing in the past and got permabanned. So as Reaper said, Cease and Desist.
Where is Kamiya mentioned, please?
I think it's actually you assuming Power and Grand Stars actually have power bestowal instead of just size increasing.
If my OPs are stupid, then you should be able to easily refute that one.
No, I'm just explaining how banning me is wrong.

Where is Kamiya mentioned, please?
I think it's actually you assuming Power and Grand Stars actually have power bestowal instead of just size increasing.
No, I'm just explaining how banning me is wrong.
Can you please stop?
40c2d61f7440a1dbb21d45f36571ceedf0899edf_00_1.jpg

My dude, people have, so many times, people just gave up.

Again, you're unironically making it worse, you've been told no less then like 5 times, in the last day mind you, that derailing the RVR thread can lead to a hard ban, for everything, and it's been made clear you heard said warnings. So you coming back and derailing it again, unprovoked at that, of your own volition, and are now doing exactly that is baffling.

Well, you knew what you were doing. It's gone beyond now.

Last edited:
Guys, he's a troll. Stop humoring him.
That's the thing, he isn't. He's not acting maliciously, or with the intent to do shit like this.
But he does, and continuous to do so when told even to stop.
The fact he wasn't actively trying to be a troll is why I thought some lenience would be good but now, he's just continuing it despite everything, there's no real excuse for that one.

Everyone else
This should prove I can give good contributions.
Like what? You made the EXACT same CRT literally the same day when the first one was closed and was hard denied. Even Goombas have 8-C feats, and yes, fodders are going 8-C, so your argument fades out of existence even harder then before

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I don't think that we should ban him for lacking common sense, and trying to politely defend himself in a clueless manner. It isn't like he has been rude to anybody here. He is just being obnoxious.

That said, he should please stop now, or even more people will be demanding his permanent ban.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
He is not trolling as far as I can tell. It is just hard to get through to him.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
In worst case we can ban him another month, but a permanent one from being clueless, obnoxious, and lacking common sense is severe overkill.

Just ban him for a month and be done with it. There's no need for this amount of comments on something that could be done with in 2 or 3 comments. Though, I doubt a month ban is going to change his behavior, but eh

Just ban him from this thread, that's a feature XenForo has, if he keeps doing... counterproductive content then a large ban may be applied

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
All that he has done is try to politely defend himself in a misguided manner while everybody else were ganging up on him. We do not permanently ban everybody we find slightly obnoxious. There is no true harm done here.

All that he has done is try to politely defend himself in a misguided manner while everybody else were ganging up on him. We do not permanently ban everybody we find slightly obnoxious. There is no true harm done here.
Ant, that is absolutely not what's going on here. He's been banned twice, permabanned from discussions, keeps refusing to drop the issue, blatantly sealioning and trolling. Why are you even defending him here?!

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Because I am hoping that I will be able to get through to him, and this is apparently a very clueless and stubborn member, not an actual troll.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Let's wait a little and see what he says. You may be correct in that I am being too lenient though, given that I do not have many memories of him.

Yeah no I'm in agreement with DDM and Wright here, Latinguy has been doing this for three years straight with no signs of improvement, I saw the shitshow go down when he was still allowed to make such threads, and like Chariot just mentioned, this dude got banned twice in a row for this and got a permaban from VGCRTs because of this. Even if he is clueless that is absolutely no excuse to keep at it even after being banned twice now.

@Somelatinguy

Are you willing to permanently drop this issue or will you continue to dig your own grave here?
My last move was to ask everybody to look at the replies to a flawless OP of mine, but there's too much sensitivity around me now.
So, I'm not posting anything else on this site for a while, not even a Dragon Ball CRT; good night, everybody in America, and have a good day, everybody elsewhere.

He was talking about the translation one which, I think is mostly accurate? But that's an outlier in regards to what he usually does.

My last move was to ask everybody to look at the replies to a flawless OP of mine, but there's too much sensitivity around me now.
So, I'm not posting anything else on this site for a while, not even a Dragon Ball CRT; good night, everybody in America, and have a good day, everybody elsewhere.
There's sensitivity around you because turns out that doing the same thing again and again after you were banned for it tends to get people to feel like you won't change and think its better to permanently ban you then waste time.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
To be honest, that just solidifies it for me. It takes either a special kind of obliviousness, a special kind of arrogance, or a special kind of trolling to call your OPs "flawless" when you've gotten banned for them several times. That fact he immediately shifts blame to everyone else is just the icing on the cake.

@Timtim549 changed Sanji’s ap justification without a crt as seen Here

Don’t know if he’s a troll or if he’s just unfamiliar with the site rules.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Yes. Somebody should preferably give Timtim an instruction.

Regarding Somelatinguy, maybe we can ban him for 3 months as a final warning, and if he continues to cause problems after he comes back, we can ban him for much longer?

Yes. Somebody should preferably give Timtim an instruction.

Regarding Somelatinguy, maybe we can ban him for 3 months as a final warning, and if he continues to cause problems after he comes back, we can ban him for much longer?
If by "much longer" you mean a perma-ban, then I'm all for it.

I guarantee you, he's not going to change even with the 3 month ban. Better to just permaban him now than to deal with his nonsense later and have the RVR thread derailed again.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
VS Battles
Sysop
I still honestly think a permaban is the most sane thing to do, but if people think permaban is "Too harsh" a month or three months is far too generous. At least a year sounds more on point. Topic banning him for a who year did him 0 justice, and then wiki/forum banning him for a month + permaban him from the topic did him 0 justice. Not to mention all his did was try to loophole his away around the topic ban that he technically violated that on top of spamming the RVR thread.

He's similar to that one person obsessed with exaggerating Gumball's statistics but for the opposite motive of downplaying Nintendo and every character in all of gaming. Whom we eventually permabanned for being "too immature" after a multitude of short bans and warnings. Those are my final thoughts on the matter.

Everything12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This thread was filled with links to illegal manga sites, I deleted some of them on that page, but theirs likely some I missed. @LIFE_OF_KING was a user I found particularly noteworthy with how many of these links he posted.

KingTempest

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
@KingTempest
Can you explain what this site is?
I definitely don't use Search Manga (I genuinely don't even know what that is), everyone that knows me here knows that I use Mangasee.

Even Mangasee isn't allowed here, what I usually do is just click the image and click "copy image address" because Mangasee (where I find the manga) isn't allowed here. That might be where the scans are from, since the thread where the report is from deleted all of the messages.

A better (even though more annoying alternative) method to do, which I've attempted to start doing recently, is to upload it to imgur then paste it here, since that's safer.