• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to people like them it doesn't matter how ridiculous it is, their hatred burns far longer than it reasonably should. Thus they attack the person that seems to be in charge, or just the person most likely to see it.

You just can't expect a logical explanation, I was the same way, trying to figure out why people act in such ways, and the simple answer is that human actions are not always rational. Emotion can lead people to do drastic things, and emotion can burn even long after the stimulus fades into the past.

They are hiding behind the anominity that the internet provides, leading them to take bold actions, and take out all their hatred without any level of thought put into it. They feel like they act like inhuman monsters due to this anominity.

Don't blame yourself or make yourself believe that it is you that made them do this, or upset them this much. That is what I learned to do on the internet.

I don't even think this is a "they" issue. I think this is probably literally one guy with way too much free time in quarantine. The naming patterns are the same (always a meme phrase or something directed at a mod), they don't switch up their MO in the slightest, etcetera. Their first instincts always seem to be to flock to the Death Battle thread and the Goku vs Cat Noir thread. We know they hate Fire Emblem and Smash, for some reason. We also know they have a tendency to spam ****.

With those quirks out of the way: Ant, since this seems to be directed at you specifically, is there any one person that you feel could be doing this? Anyone who fits that description that has done that in the past?

Yes. Let's drop this. For the record, I think that they have been bothering me and others in this wiki for around 3 years now.

Don't know if it's the right place here but it'll be fastest to get help from here, sorry if i'm making a mistake

I made a fairly big crt for a verse that hasn't been touched in a while, thinking i could get some discussion for it going, but A6colute immediately shut it down

Randomlamdom said:
Don't know if it's the right place here but it'll be fastest to get help from here, sorry if i'm making a mistake
I made a fairly big crt for a verse that hasn't been touched in a while, thinking i could get some discussion for it going, but A6colute immediately shut it down
That's accurate. He didn't give any chance to debate, going off the single post on that thread.

Not really, revoking an administrator takes much more than one simple hostile thread Because if that was how we treated admins Cal would have been permabanned ages ago

He got two complaints that included immediately shutting down threads because he just did not like them. That is severe enough for real action. We can't coddle the staff here, they have a lot of power and need reasonable punishments for misuse of it. Not just a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back