• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andy

Thank you for helping out.

Yeah he called me a troll right now. Then they ask why everyone hates Naruto fanbase here

I think Alaca is a troll who should be permantly banned; he is brand new here and his first contribution was a CEO of Racism page then I deleted from profile deletion thread.

Page source code:

[[File:BerserkerArjunaAlterStage3.jpg|thumb|CEO of Racism]]

==Summary==

==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]: 1-A'''

'''Name: CEO of Racism, Berserker'''

'''Origin:''' [[Creation]]

'''Gender: Soup'''

'''Age: created by the God when the first living creature existed'''

'''Classification: CEO'''

'''Region: '''Zimbabwe

'''Powers and Abilities:''' Racism Manipulation, Race Manipultaion (can change your race and skin color), Death Manipulation

'''[[Attack Potency]]: Multiverse level '''he is strong enough to destroy Zimbabwe

'''[[Speed]]:''' '''Massively Hypersonic++ '''he is fast enough to travel to Zimbabwe in a minute

'''[[Lifting Strength]]: Allah level '''he is strong enough to carry Batuhan at ZKD[[File:Arjuna_(Alter)1.png|thumb|CEO of Racism final form]]

'''[[Striking Strength]]: Multiversal++ '''he is strong enough to destroy Erdal Hoca

'''[[Durability]]: Infinite '''

'''[[Stamina]]: Infinite'''

'''[[Range]]: Multiversal+'''

'''[[Standard Equipment]]: Turkish Lira's'''

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' 420+69 IQ

'''Weaknesses:''' CEO of Andromeda

'''Notable Attacks/Techniques: '''

'''King Crimson: '''He uses a stand to erase time

'''T pose: '''When he uses the T-POSE he can change the others race

==Others==
'''Notable Victories: '''Defeating the CEO of Andromeda

'''Notable Losses: '''Can't found Schrödingers Cat

'''Inconclusive Matches: '''None
Edit: Alaca posted the page again and I had to delete again.

Elizhaa said:
I think Alaca is a troll who should be permantly banned; he is brand new here and his first contribution was a CEO of Racism page then I deleted from profile deletion thread.
Page source code:

[[File:BerserkerArjunaAlterStage3.jpg|thumb|CEO of Racism]]

==Summary==

==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]: 1-A'''

'''Name: CEO of Racism, Berserker'''

'''Origin:''' [[Creation]]

'''Gender: Soup'''

'''Age: created by the God when the first living creature existed'''

'''Classification: CEO'''

'''Region: '''Zimbabwe

'''Powers and Abilities:''' Racism Manipulation, Race Manipultaion (can change your race and skin color), Death Manipulation

'''[[Attack Potency]]: Multiverse level '''he is strong enough to destroy Zimbabwe

'''[[Speed]]:''' '''Massively Hypersonic++ '''he is fast enough to travel to Zimbabwe in a minute

'''[[Lifting Strength]]: Allah level '''he is strong enough to carry Batuhan at ZKD[[File:Arjuna_(Alter)1.png|thumb|CEO of Racism final form]]

'''[[Striking Strength]]: Multiversal++ '''he is strong enough to destroy Erdal Hoca

'''[[Durability]]: Infinite '''

'''[[Stamina]]: Infinite'''

'''[[Range]]: Multiversal+'''

'''[[Standard Equipment]]: Turkish Lira's'''

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' 420+69 IQ

'''Weaknesses:''' CEO of Andromeda

'''Notable Attacks/Techniques: '''

'''King Crimson: '''He uses a stand to erase time

'''T pose: '''When he uses the T-POSE he can change the others race

==Others==
'''Notable Victories: '''Defeating the CEO of Andromeda

'''Notable Losses: '''Can't found Schrödingers Cat

'''Inconclusive Matches: '''None
He belongs to Joke Battles, not here

I think the profile's fine on JBW. And considering what that dude posted on Elizhaa's wall, it just seems like a kid who didn't realize JBW existed and wanted to make something for his friends. I don't think perma-banning is necessary.

I check the joke battle rules and pages; I see it is not against the rule so I guess it is fine there. I guess perma-ban is not necessary anymore.

The user ElectricZap9 has been acting quite aggressive on this thread.

He's made several derailing jokes, referred to people who disagree with him as just taking "fanboy-ism to the next level", and when he was told to stop derailing he responded by telling me to **** off.

I don't think he's that malicious, but given that he's a new user, he'd aught to understand that this isn't acceptable behaviour on threads.

He's made several derailing jokes, referred to people who disagree with him as just taking "fanboy-ism to the next level"

Eh, this phrasing feels a tiny bit misleading, he made two of them, and that "fanboy-ism" one was his first one in the thread.

and when he was told to stop derailing he responded by telling me to **** off.

To be super charitable, I think he was just listing what he'd do.

fine ill stop, **** off and do something outside of this thread
Could mean "I'll stop then **** off and do something outside of this thread. Considering his pretty bad phrasing for other stuff in the thread I find that likely. And with all that in mind, his behaviour isn't aggressive at all.

I think that a mild instruction warning is sufficient for ElectricZap9, but Fandom does not tolerate pages like the "CEO of Racism" even on Joke Battles.

I might have misinterpreted that last sentence, my bad if I did. It could go both ways though. I doubt anything more than a mild warning is justified regardless.

Are you willing to give a mild warning to him?

Uh... Excuse me, but... I can sense great hostilities in this. There are even accusations of "ignoring stuffs to do things" and I think some personal insults? I'm not sure

I think they are asleep right now. I'm not sure if they will resume the hostility when they wake up.

But can somebody go look at this, and help keep civilities?

Who's being hostile in that thread? And what are the example comments? I searched some typical insults, and didn't really find anything too drastic, but if there are better examples linked and/or quoted, that would be easily to look into.

Start somewhere around here, at comment 89 "No, you won't change my mind because your answers have shown me that you could use the examples of the manga, instead to corroborate your position you use the anime, which diverges excessively from the manga, so you acted with malice just to show that you are right"

"The fact that you used anime events that don't exist in the manga to support your argument about the miracles of the saints shows that you are not acting as an honest person and that your only purpose is to downgrade the gold saints"

"People like you is better to lose you than to find you.

Farewell!!" (I don't know who he's referring to. But this is my main concern)

Apologies for you guys and the guy I report (Leonida85 guy) if I overacted.

Hmm, I do seem some minor accusations that were unnecessary, but I don't quite think it's bad enough to a report or a strict warning by any stretch. I could at least comment on the thread to at least give him a friendly reminder however.

I have a pretty strong feeling This user is another Mik sock.

First, he/she joined after this user was banned, who is a sock of Ted Ed who is a sock of Hans. Speaking of Hans, she 100% confirmed she is Mikoto right here.

But additionally, she Continued what previous accounts started regarding 2-A Heroes Asura. She's also noticably fangirlish towards Roy from Fire Emblem. As seen when comparing this thread to this one and this one. Both the latter threads were two years ago and the newer one seems much tamer now, but her reasoning skills are still similar. And based on a few Dragon Ball threads, she also kind of talks like her. Example here and here.

I suppose that she should be banned then. She does not seem to cause any harm these days though.

If Mikoto really hasn't caused any harm, and wants to go back on the wiki in general, then they should just ask over Community Central to be unblocked. I haven't seen any bad behaviour from any of their socks; so I'd be in support of it personally. We still have to block socks regardless.

The problem is that she used to be really bad; like she's been globally blocked across Fandom many times. And has even at one point encouraged someone to commit suicide. And even if it was that way about her being tamer, she still doesn't seem like a very honest person; especially considering all those times she makes socks to get around bans. And the last time she was "Super toxic" per say was still less than a year ago. And considering he's been making socks constantly since 2016, I honestly don't think she can be trusted by any means. Plus, her being tamer could just be an act to let our guards down.

Well, then what would she have to do to gain our trust at this point? She clearly wants to support the site, even if she hasn't done so too well.

What is the point of banning users that don't cause trouble? What is the point of a rule that doesn't benefit the community as a whole and prevents self improvement? If she isn't hurting the community then let her on.

It is strongly against the rules to keep on making socks, plus Maverick's scans pretty much confirmed she's still fairly malicious. And she does still troll from time to time, even if it's tamer. But moderate trolling is still trolling. And we can't make a double standard to just let socks hang around here.

Your argument relies on the presupposition that the rule works without proving it. It won't cause a double standard if you unban other well behaved socks. If tame trolling is all you can complain about then what benefits will you gain from banning her? Rules need to help the group so what help does this bring?

That's not at all why Mikoto is still banned. She's been over the top for years on the toxicity scale. And she doesn't want to help out the wiki at all, she just wants to see her favorite characters and verses exaggerated, low-ball any opposing characters and verses, and ignore context while doing so. But more importantly is her behavior as she does it. She's infamous for constantly harassing and attacking everyone who disagrees with her. And what she has done in the past cannot be forgotten. We aren't unbanning the likes of Tonathan, JonathanLighter, or BeyonderGod, so we should not make an exception for her. Still, it's better to ban socks before they turn to their old ways instead of waiting for her to damage the wiki again.

Anyway, it is appreciated if we stop cluttering the thread trying to fish out an unban to someone who never should be unbanned. Just look at why her Original Account. Again, if Fandom of all things globally blocked them permanently countless times, why shouldn't we. She's quite literally one of the most persistent trolls we ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back