• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Prince calling a few times Order ignorant was a bit uncalled (I haven't read the thread tho). But at most he should just apology, a report ain't that worthy.

Agnaa said:
You're already presuming that it's something reportable by calling it "something nasty". I don't think calling someone ignorant is "something nasty", so even if someone gets upset by it, I don't think there should be consequences.
That wasn't what I was saying, saying something horrible to someone should not go unnoticed.

This wiki isn't an elementary school, being "mean." ( if you can even call it that, wasn't exactly nice but as I said this isn't an elementary school. ) I said a user was being ignorant, as in his arguments were incredibly ignorant due to him ignoring several already known facts. I don't see the point in apologizing either, I never attacked Final himself but his arguments. To be frank if you genuinely get upset over something so small you need to stop being so sensitive.

@Madotsuki Saying something horrible shouldn't, sure, but just because one person got upset by it doesn't mean we should consider it something horrible.

The Prince of Counters said:
This wiki isn't an elementary school, being "mean." ( if you can even call it that, wasn't exactly nice but as I said this isn't an elementary school. ) I said a user was being ignorant, as in his arguments were incredibly ignorant due to him ignoring several already known facts. I don't see the point in apologizing either, I never attacked Final himself but his arguments. To be frank if you genuinely get upset over something so small you need to stop being so sensitive.
There you go again, sensitive this, sensitive that. I've already explained why being "too sensitive" isn't a valid argument. You don't need to be a child in an elementary school to feel normal and healthy human emotions.

Thank you for helping out.

Lmao, if you acknowledge it is an insult but don't want to take action then it's just proof of the incompetency of the staff making the rules here and deciding what's reprehensible and what's not. I could in all likelihood clap back, but Bleach Supporters here have a tendency to cry bloody murder against me for the littlest of shit and I get warnings and threats, etc from you guys. What's more, you see his demeanor here, in your ******* faces, but nah, he's good....but when I do it to them, it's a problem and what's more, When I don't clap back and decide to come here instead, it's always, "You need a thicker Skin"....smfh.

You guys are complicit in the toxicity brewing here and i find it Ironic that you guys are "trying", if you can call it that, to prevent toxicity from brewing on the site. As far as I'm concerned, you might as well have let UMR and others stay, but that's right....you guys are fickle.

Not every minor insult needs action, and not everything is equivalent. Especially if all it was is "ignorant", because that's a thing you can actually prove. The "clap backs" generally are more significant than basically saying someone's uninformed.

This is the sort of thing that resolves itself if people just pick their battles, and I think the best course of action is to move on. We don't need like 20 posts over the word ignorant.

Wokistan said:
Not every minor insult needs action, and not everything is equivalent. Especially if all it was is "ignorant", because that's a thing you can actually prove. The "clap backs" generally are more significant than basically saying someone's uninformed.

This is the sort of thing that resolves itself if people just pick their battles, and I think the best course of action is to move on. We don't need like 20 posts over the word ignorant.
Except you all know there generally will be clap backs at someone saying that to someone else. There almost always is. The goal is to prevent the escalation of such things so that members aren't put into situations to get banned. The intent behind his usage of it is quite blatant and if you cannot see that, I guess that just speaks to your own ignorance (<- Case in point(Also, @Prince of Counters, that's how you use "Ignorance" and it's variations in a sentence but I guess you're too "Ignorant" to know that. One is not "Ignorant" for asking someone else to post a source of their claims after telling that person in question that their word wasn't sufficient. Stay in school)). Though, if you do see his intent but don't care, then what does that say about this entire process?

You'll ban members for clapping back in defense of themselves but not take necessary steps to prevent situations for getting to an escalation point? Woah...That's ******, but ok. I'm dropping it because there's no point. It's like trying to reason with Conservatives talking to you guys. There is a laundry list of dictionary words that can be woven into statements that are just as acceptable as calling someone "Ignorant", but I predict you'll be fickle in regarding them as well.

>Not prevent situations from getting to the escalation point.

Buddy, if people are willing to escalate just because of something as trivial as being called ignorant, they're the problem. I've seen middle schoolers brush off worse insults and lots of people here are ******* adults. There is nothing to discuss here. Let's drop it and stop cluttering the thread.

I can honestly relate with Order. I have had staff members attack me verbally for saying that they were wrong when trying to reason with them and when I do something slightly similar, they throw a fit and close the entire thread, showing that they don't have any more counter-arguments and just want to hide the truth that they have lost by closing the thread. It's just ridiculous...

You're on a site where being called ignorant is pretty common and no action will be taken for that. However, if you're talking about his intention of instigating a response out of you, then it's your job to not give him the opportunity that could get YOU in trouble. And tbh, it doesn't look like he was trying to instigate something there, just an offhanded remark.

Talking about intention, if this matter persists and he's constantly trying to instigate something, then we'll look into it. For now, just drop it.

Funny how when people don't get their way they start resorting to blaming the staff members as if they're out here bullying kids at the playground and robbing the elderly. As a future reference, next time something offends you don't respond with something much worse and escalate the enitre situation to the point of no return, a good amount of time was wasted on everyone's end here in dealing with something so small and trivial. As a side note: when I do take a tone like that it doesn't mean I have any ill will towards you, nor is it meant to be taken personally if that makes you feel more secure.

Last comment regarding this subject, move on and continue with your day.

I think that we should remove any further unnecessary replies regarding this subject as TheFinalOrder apparently refuses to stop on his own.

In my opinion someone should take action against FinalOrder infact, he's being unnecessarily toxic and yelling bloody murder onto others for someone calling him "ignorant", it's a very poor practice indeed if you can't handle someone calling your viewpoint ignorant on a debate site out of all things.

It doesn't matter how much one takes offense to a word as we can't assume what one may feel for every word, what we can do reasonably is look at the context and act on a consensus given by the majority of members rather, and frankly calling us inept 70 times isn't an exceptional practice either, mate.

Well, that isn't ban-worthy either as far as I am aware, just annoying to deal with, but he seems to have dropped the subject now, so it is hopefully fine.

FinalOrder doesn't seem malicious by any means. Perhaps rather too sensitive which isn't ban worthy. Unless someone uses sensitivity as an excuse to say actual stuff. But he's mostly just reported people for minor offences which is also in turn only a minor offence.

I also think it's best to stop talking about it here for the time being. As even that might be provoking some of them unintentionally.

Been undone, I'll leave a message to the user.

I mean, we've had a lot of banned users that were involved with Sonic. One of them is right above his post in the thread. I'm thinking sock.

But yeah, let's keep them on the watchlist. Too soon to say and it's only one post.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:LordCarbonite?useskin=oasis

Disregards profiles to make stomp matches.

Says anyone that does not agree that Kaguya stomps is a Naruto hater.

Regardless tries to make matches that Kaguya would (in his head), stomp in.

Might be a troll judging by his replies.

Edit: Judging by how quickly he appeared here he is most likely a troll pretending to be a Naruto fan.

Bruh. Imagine thinking Rocker is a Naruto hater lol. On topic, Rocker is right. The guy clearly came here to troll and his contributions aren't exactly contributions, just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back