• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
That definately was uncalled for, I get she hates JoJo, but no point and harassing a JoJo guy over it

Her saying a JoJo fan needs to go to a mental asylum, makes me question a short ban or at best a strict warning

Okay, I'm going to come out, that was obviously a joke and it was a comedic comment used to lighten the mood of a fan who was going through a tough and heated time and for what I've seen, a lot of JJBA fans love satricial jokes and I wanted to make him feel better, because we are all human.

Sorry for any misunderstandings...

Madotsuki24 said:
Okay, I'm going to come out, that was obviously a joke and it was a comedic comment used to lighten the mood of a fan who was going through a tough and heated time and for what I've seen, a lot of JJBA fans love satricial jokes and I wanted to lighten the mood.

Sorry for any misunderstandings...
I mean........ how is saying you need to go to a mental asylum a joke???

Blue's right. I don't know Chario's sense of humor, but I doubt he'd take that as a joke to enlight his current mood.

If you want to make a JoJofan happy, do a JoJoke instead

It definitely isn't a joke with good taste, but she immediately deleted the thread afterwards.

It's likely she acted without thinking when making the joke and regretted it after the fact.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I mean........ how is saying you need to go to a mental asylum a joke???
In Stone Ocean, a supporting character went to prison and encountered Thunder McQueen, who is a mentally deranged and suicidal person which people laugh at and take great pleasure in his scenes so I thought that he would find it funny.

Abstractions said:
It definitely isn't a joke with good taste, but she immediately deleted the thread afterwards.
It's likely she acted without thinking when making the joke and regretted it after the fact.
You said that precisely, I approve of you, thank you so much.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Okay, I don't think she needs any serious punishment, but she immediately apologized for her action. I personally think it's just a good reminder to always think before making a joke. But lets move on from here.
Thank you so much to you to, you handled that perfectly...

-I'd cuddle chu with the best cuddle I can ever give to chu-

I'm not really buying that, the comment doesn't look like joke, neither Mado or Chario's contributions show any previous discussion between both, and the "tough and heated time" that Chariot is having will need more context.

I honestly think that she just insulted someone out of pure impulse based off this Thread in which she just criticizes JJBA as a whole (Why even bring fortnite...?).

That is my guess.

I never insulted anyone, I just gave my opinion. I said that Fortnite was better and that is okay to say because you are entitled to your own opinion. What I was saying is that I liked Fortnite better, so I was rooting for the Fortnite character.

You don't really need to outright say that, it doesn't really contribute to anything. I agree that you haven't done anything inherently wrong, but you could have started a flame war, this wiki is filled with users who would take issues with that statement, not to mention you did generalize an entire Fandom.

The Prince of Counters said:
You don't really need to outright say that, it doesn't really contribute to anything. I agree that you haven't done anything inherently wrong, but you could have started a flame war, this wiki is filled with users who would take issues with that statement, not to mention you did generalize an entire Fandom.
Okay, I understand.

Didn't you tell me that I didn't deserve children once in chat? Didn't screenshot it though, cuz it was a long time ago and I still had sympathy for your situation. There were a few users in chat then although they might not remember.

How long ago exactly? If the screenshot doesn't exist there's nothing we can really do, Innocent until proven Guilty, if you got screenshots post em and we'll decide on what to do.

I wanna say one more thing before this is dropped. And I do agree it should be dropped, but this should be said for posterity's sake:

This is the second time Madotsuki has done something along these lines for seemingly no good reason. If this continues, legitimate action should be taken.

Mr. Bambu said:
I wanna say one more thing before this is dropped. And I do agree it should be dropped, but this should be said for posterity's sake:
This is the second time Madotsuki has done something along these lines for seemingly no good reason. If this continues, legitimate action should be taken.
I've seen... quite a lot of very interesting posts from Madotsuki (especially in regards to her supporting extreme sensitivity regarding jokes, which makes this report all the more ironic considering how she has lambasted and insulted people for the most mild of insults) so I definitely agree with this.

Are we going to drop the topic, or are we just going to keep saying that we'll drop the topic over and over again?

The situation is resolved. No need to discuss it further on the RVT.

I am reporting the User:Rocker1189. I've edited Naruto Universe page removing Isshiki from the Otsutsuki tabber.

• Isshiki doesn't have a profile, the profile linked is Jigen's profile
  • Jigen isn't an Otsutsuki, it was never stated he is one.
Isshiki posessing his body doesn't make him change his race. Would like if someone tells him to stop and leave the profile as I edited

It isn't vandalism of course, it is just insisting on something wrong. I would also like DDM imput since he is a Naruto supporter and a staff member

You can ask him for help via his message wall.

I'm not sure if that was report worthy, but a simple conversation via message wall would have been better. And/or getting a staff member involved. However, there was a bad edit that Jigen doesn't need to be on the Verse page twice. I'm neutral on creating an image for profile not yet made, it can at least be an easy access blue print. Though, the official Link should be added after the profile is made. And it's good to make sure links match the image.

Reporting User for the past few days he's been getting overly antagonistic towards me over the Sonic vs Goku and keeps trying to escalate it. It's tiring at this point.

I have faith that you guys can settle your differences and make the battles no longer toxic. Digimon vs Pokémon used to be toxic as hell until Dragon and I mellowed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back