• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, no, that isn't my point at all. My point was someone got into an altercation with PoC, so DDM went Gung-Ho in his defense. How are you not understanding what I am saying? Its like we are talking about two different situations at this point because you can't understand.

I'm not going to explain what I said because I am both nonchalant and lazy. You'll probably be seeing me again down the line saying I told you so.

And if you don't remeber the incident from last year, you don't want to know.

Agnaa said:
I think a lot of what you would have seen could be chalked up to other factors (i.e. a user with 0 edits lashing out vs a user with 10,000 edits lashing out, we know that the latter can contribute positively to the community, and they'd have staff members defending that).
That is correct, yes. If somebody has extensively contributed in a positive manner to the community for a long time, this should preferably be weighed against the perceived offenses.

Also, Medeus simply made a mistake here. It happens at times, and he quickly undid it afterwards. There is no greater agenda at play in this case.

I though it took some convincing from Yobo and glass before he undid the ban. Or was it just PoC ranting in this Thread that it took long?

Either way, I'm going honest here, things like this can greatly lower the trust people placed in the Staffs, so I hope the Staffs be extra careful when it comes to banning (I lost a lot of trust on Matt "debunking" 2-A Nasuverse already)

The point is that it was quite easy to convince Medeus, and he is one of the staff members who make the greatest effort to be of help to the community in general. Meaning, he has a lot of work to do, likely gets distracted, and makes mistakes at times. It should not remotely be treated as some kind of malicious agenda.

Again, the staff are just a bunch of unpaid volunteer workers who try hard to make sure that the wiki functions properly and does not collapse. That is all. We do not have some sort of professional education for handling this job, so don't expect us to be perfect when doing so.

I can understand that.

But I'll still say this: If things happen in a strange pattern (PoC who talk with DDM quite a lot, easily convinced DDM, Staffs making opinions on a verse they aren't knowledgeble about), expect people to suspect you guys.

The staff are supposed to evaluate all content revision threads, including ones concerning verses that they do not know about. If they did not, the wiki would stop functioning properly. You are blaming them for trying to help out and do their jobs.

Another funny one was me being banned and Noodles being banned because people thought I was him.

Grats

Can we go back on topic now? I think it's pretty clear now that H13 should be unbanned by now, just given a final warning

Okay. Well, the issue is that nobody tends to take notice of the vast majority of cases that we handle acceptably well, just the smaller amount that we don't.

Again, we don't have professional training for this, but we have spent a massive effort making sure that the wiki functions properly, so a bit of respect and gratitude for that wouldn't hurt.

@Hykuu

He has been unbanned long ago, as far as I am aware.

We should stop arguing about this, yes.

Doesn't sound like something RVR report worthy; which if it's not RVR worthy, it shouldn't be posted here. But I'll take a look anyway.

I said twice I wasn't reporting. I was just calling out how you called everyone else's reasonings flawed and yet the one reasoning for Ace came and you accepted it. This is clear Bias. I wasn't using headcanon, I stated why I think Natsu would win. You didn't even rebuttal to most replies, you just called them faulty.

Because the vote was actually elaborated upon and used information from the profiles as opposed to headcanon. And yes, you saying a character is 50% weaker while saying they don't have access to a power they have despite it being in the profile is indeed headcanon. If you want the votes counted give a proper reason. I'm not counting "CHARACTER A BEATS CHARACTER B"

I'm just gonna go ahead and address the real elephant in the room here. Reporting the following user for wasting staff time and throwing around petty accusations. It's worth noting this isnt the first time he's gotten in trouble for bothering staff due to him being unhappy with the response he got. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1620526?useskin=oasis

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1676026?useskin=oasis

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1675910?useskin=oasis

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Celestial_Judge

Actually alot of people critized you for your behavior.

Rin The Dragon Empress

The OP deserves to be burned by both Ace and Natsu.

Makkurona

Wow, much headcanon. Not even taking the fact that Natsu can just eat Ace's flames, even if he doesn't, he will just tank it. Ace AP without DF power is much lower than with it. And i agree with Judge here, every arguments that have been given are just ignored so Ace can win. This is not even funny

And that was last year LOL. I get into arguements regularly with mods on here. It's nothing new however I have been passive for a while.

You bringing up something from last year is just a tactic to get people to not notice your child like behavior however.

Also: The guy who I was arguing with was banned for threatning staff and leaking out personal information about staff. He also showed favorites like you and DDM

@The Prince of Counters + @Celestial Judge, can both of you please stop fighting. I can understand some initial reports, but arguing back and forth and constantly needing to remake RVR threads have constantly been tiring. Plus, us staff do not pick favorites; we judge based on the combination of frequency of their actions and the severity. I do vaguely recall Celestial Judge has even went as far as bigoting against people with Autism; which is indeed a ban worthy offence. But yes, banning Hl3 too soon was a mishap, but it's not an excuse to behave even worse than he did. Don't think anyone needs to be banned, but this is a warning and even more so for Celestial Judge.

This thread is only for actual rule violations and not for reporting people based on personal vendettas.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Wall of text
This was in the past. I have not done anything since then. You are bringing up my past to discredit me as of now. This time I requested a Mods help as which was the right thing to do. you are trying to warn me for something I did not do. How is this allowed?

I'd like to report @DDM for obvouis bias toward certain people. He should definitely be looked at more as this is his second time going Gung-Ho for PoC within the week.

He as gone as far as to look at my message wall and bring up an incident that happened last year with me and a certain staff memeber. A certain staff memeber who I accused of taking sides and he even ended up being in a group that was plotting against the entire website. Trust me if this was last year I would have went about this very differently.

I'll let this be known now. I have NO friends here. I take NO sides. I have gotten into PLENTY of arguements with SEVERAL mods in the past. This is just something I do at work because it helps time go by. I have grown and and now partake in different hobbies to help deal with my anger issues. I am more mellowed compared to last year.

I have changed. I went here to only request for a Mod to see how PoC was acting which was childish. I don't care what anyone says. Him not counting votes for petty reasons such as that should be frowned upon. And for DDM to yet again go Gung-Ho for him should be definitely investigated.

DDM: Can you two stop fighting here? The OP of this thread says not to bring small disputes like that to this thread anyway.

Celestial: I'd like to report DDM for being biased and bringing up my past.

Jesus dude chill the **** out. You're making this a bigger issue than it has to be by lashing out at various members over minor things. None of what DDM did/said there was report-worthy, and being so trigger-happy with reporting people is disruptive to the community.

Agnaa said:
Wall of text
I said being Biased.

I'd like to report @DDM for obvouis bias toward certain people. He should definitely be looked at more as this is his second time going Gung-Ho for PoC within the week.

Stop being ******* biased then. I swear to God you internet warriors love cussing and putting this ******* invisible cape on over the internet, I would ******* paypal some of you ****** to say this bold shit in real life. Report me I don't give a **** I'm done. I tried doing shit the right way and still was ******* critized about it because they're all BB.

I agree that Medeus has not done anything wrong here. He is just trying to help out and calm things down.

Speaking of which, I would appreciate if everybody here could calm down as well. It is good if Celestial Judge has done so over the years, as he stated, but this discussion is still getting too agitated and paranoid, and nothing report-worthy seems to have happened in the first place.

@Celestial Judge

We are not Internet warriors, nor are we cussing. We are just trying to calm down a situation that has gone out of hand over trivial issues. That is all. Again, calm down, and stop being paranoid and insulting others here over nothing. Consider this as a warning, given that you went over the line here.

@Antvasima

We've done this more than enough times Im well aware and could give a ***** less I tried doing it the right way. It's going to be the last time aswell. Anytime and everytime I feel insulted Im going Gung-Ho. I tried doing the right thing.

It is good if you try to behave well, but I don't get why you are so upset. It isn't like we have behaved in a bad manner towards you.

Just... stop arguing here and if you wanna continue, do it on somebody's Message Wall.

People who don't know about the drama would more likely judge the more aggressive one as the "bad guy"

Agreed. Let's drop this issue here. You can continue in a thread on my message wall if you wish.

Antvasima said:
It is good if you try to behave well, but I don't get why you are so upset. It isn't like we have behaved in a bad manner towards you.
I literally calmed myself down and simply requested someone to stop PoC from being childish in his thread. All the votes for a certain character he called faulty and did not even count because they were "too short". Yet everyone was saying the samething thus making the arguement somewhat valid.

He then proceeded to "So you can either debate properly or leave" twice.

To me, this is an insult, I do have anger issues so to others it may not be as disrespectful. So I was already starting to get heated at that point. The old me would've did something ban worthy, however, I came here and requested a Mod to see what he was doing. I am not close to anyone on this website other than my younger cousin and the person who showed me the website so I thought this would be the quickest way to get someone's attention.

@DDM Once again came to @PoC defense not even acknoledging the way @PoC was acting

Two people had already critized him on his behavior

Then to come here and for someone to bring up year old history about me and a staff memeber WHO LITERALLY PLOTTED AGAINST THE WIKI AND LEAKED INFORMATION.

Seriously?

Do you know what its like to try and do the right thing and still get critized? Its infuriating.

I dislike many people on this website but I would never go out of my way to do something that ******* evil.

I'll honestly take that ban cause im not going to apologize for saying it to them. However If I offended any one who is homosexual I did not mean it in that context and I do apologize.

@The Prince of Counters

He hasn't called us homophobic slurs. Let's not be oversensitive here.

@Celestial Judge

You are greatly overreacting, and this is the wrong place to blow off steam. Take it to my message wall if you need to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back