• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how DDM telling both of you to stop fighting here is defending PoC. And I fail to see how doing that, or bringing up something you said a year ago, is "that ******* evil".

But @PoC You seriously need to stop fueling this situation. From unjustified reports, unnecessary snide jabs, and straight up lying, your behaviour has gone beyond what's acceptable.

Agnaa is most likely correct. And you know as well as I do that the "bb" term was not intended in a homophobic context. Let's try to not overreact please.

Anyway, we will continue the discussion here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3633339

@Damage3245

I am fine with if somebody gives him an official warning, but he seems mentally unstable for the moment, so I do not think that we should go further than that.

Anyhow, we can just give warnings to both, and if it escalates further from there we can give like, a month long ban, in my opinion.

Nothing here shows the users had malice or an intent for disruption, and just a genuine unacquantance of debate ethics, or even communication ethics, as such a severe warning may suffice.

Yes, that seems fine. Feel free to give a warning to each of them.

Some random dude just came up after calling me an asshole after efficient accused of bad behavior wish is a lie, he than proceeded to erase both of my comments and everything looks out of context making me look bad for no reason at all.

And all of this was base on suspicions on me acting like I have a deplorable attitude.

Than I proceed to say that I give up on the thread because some people where using crass language like "vague-ass" and acting extremely hostile against me for no reason at all.

So I ended my message by saying do not bother messaging I'm not coming back on that thread.

What happens? Effecient is lying about my attitude about it for no reason on the thread I call him out on this and than he decided to make it private after pulling the trigger.

And than one other dude comes and keeps lying about how I was acting like an asshole and is still trying to justify it.

I apologize if my messages intentions were misunderstood but none of the treatments I received is fair.

Thread here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3327294?useskin=oasis#62

I'm the guy he was talking about.

The proof is there for all to see, him posting the scans just proves our point. My address towards it was probably nore hostile than it needed to be and I'll take full responsibility for that.

To summarize: Crow was arguing that 2019 Genie should be 3-A for being "the strongest in the universe". Everyone else said no. He kept repeating the argument and people got frustrated (IE. The vague ass comment). Eventually he storms off in a huff and Ef deletes his last two posts to keep things from getting more aggressive. Violet sympathizes with crow, Goji abd I are like "not really" and in the exchange I call Crow an asshole. Crow comes back, argument happens, he reports me. You can see the comments Ef removed in the thread. Click to enlarge. You can decide who was right or if anyone should get warned.

GojiBoyForever said:
1. ?

2. Why can't you?
The other guy straight up said I was an asshole and is trying to justify his argument, that's why I'm getting really mad I did nothing wrong the only "bad" thing was writting blah blah blah instead of etc and that's it.

But if you read the thread you can see other being hostile to me and efficient doing nothing about and than I'm suddenly the bad guy for no reason???

Plus some random dude comes when everything is done and calls me an asshole behind my back for no reasons when he wasn't even here to begin with, receiving kudos for no reason.

Everything is horrible out of context.

2.its saying I don't have the permission to post them don't know why.

I don't think any warnings have to be made about this, let's just calm down okay guys, there's no need to keep going back in forth with each other in, take it to a wall or other places to set aside your problems and diferences

I did took it to Efficient wall about it and told him to do something about the guy that insulted me, what does he do?

He go gives the guy a kudo and no warning, how is that fair???

Staff aren't meant to be reported here. Read the thread.

"If there are genuine serious problems with the behaviour of certain staff members, do not cause drama by extensively arguing about it here, but rather contact the Human Resources Group."

And stop this arguing here, this isn't the place for that.

This is really not that big a deal. Being called an asshole when you were admittedly being aggressive is pretty minor. It isn't "behind your back" as you're literally in that thread, and you being the instigator of hostilities would serve as additional mitigation against a light insult. It's not polite, but not really worth making a big deal over. I'd advise you just take a break for a while, and we can all move past this.

AshenCrow777 said:
2.its saying I don't have the permission to post them don't know why.
The filename's probably already used by an image on the site.

Try renaming the screenshot before you upload it.

Andytrenom said:
I saw the screenshots on the thread, and in my opinion there was no reason to remove them. The most I got from those comments was some amount of dissatisfaction and frustration, but none of it was bad enought to warrant deletion
Yeah, but it wasn't an admin this time.that removed the thread. It was the OP themselves, due to "spam"

Well, sometimes staff members make the wrong decision when trying to calm down a situation, and delete posts unnecessarily, but there is no ill will behind it.

Anyway, is somebody willing to investigate those suspected sockpuppet links?

Already banned them, pretty clear. All on the same thread made around the same time on the same day with the same general opinion.

I have had to deal with a relentlessly unreasonable and disrespectful member here, and I am very tired and overworked in general:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3638262#75

I would appreciate if some other staff members could help out and possibly give a warning. Thank you.

Idk, it seems like you both were kinda in the wrong here. JJ probably needs to be told to cool off though. He didn't seem unreasonable and just came off as very annoyed his points weren't being considered seriously.

Well, I am just tired and overworked, and cannot overexert my mind to extremes by handling too many tasks at once for prolonged periods of time. I did consider his points, but that does not mean that I accept them, given that the validations for such enormous upgrades were not remotely reliable enough.

I'm not trying to be a dick.

I'm just upset that my opinions aren't being treated as valid even though I have the same level of knowledge as everyone else on the thread in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back