• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

@Mr. Bambu @DarkGrath and other administrators. What do you think should be done here? 🙏

Personally I am disappointed that our members are behaving this badly towards each other. This is supposed to be a nice community where people from all over the world learn to get along and collaborate with each other. 🙏❤️🕊

Last edited:
I might have to submit a report for defamation on my side, at this point. I'm not gonna just stand and watch as a dude tries to frame me as a transphobe and accuses me of stuff I didn't do just because he hates me and wants me gone.

I feel very disappointed towards some of the staff too, considering they know I never did such things, I don't have precedents reports against me in this thread, but most of all, they KNOW I'm not the kind of person to say such things.

Last edited:
@Mr. Bambu @DarkGrath and other administrators. What do you think should be done here? 🙏

Personally I am disappointed that our members are behaving this badly towards each other. This is supposed to be a nice community where people from all over the world learn to get along and collaborate with each other. 🙏❤️🕊
@Mr. Bambu @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Everything12 @Maverick_Zero_X @Crabwhale @Agnaa @Just_a_Random_Butler @DarkGrath @Dereck03 @Planck69

I think a lot has been posted above for the staff to go through. Personally I agree with Bambu for now. In case it is found that a false report is made to deliberately frame somebody, I think it is malicious enough to warrant a punishment. But please avoid posting any other comments, so that the staff get enough time to go through all this and reach a conclusion on what to do.

I might have to submit a report for defamation on my side, at this point. I'm not gonna just stand and watch as a dude tries to frame me as a transphobe and accuses me of stuff I didn't do just because he hates me and wants me gone.

I feel very disappointed towards some of the staff too, considering they know I never did such things, I don't have precedents reports against me in this thread, but most of all, they KNOW I'm not the kind of person to say such things.
I don't actually know who you are, only the company you keep. That said, I don't take you as being in violation of our rules or anything in that vein, anyways. So, I dunno. Be disappointed if that's your course.

I am tired of the ugliness that plagues the Internet day in and day out. The sad reality, however, is that we are humans and humans tend to do ugly things to each other, most of all when the damage they inflict isn't immediately apparent.

If your want in asking what we should do is to punish people for scuffling like this, I don't think that's right. Obviously I want people to be nice. In a perfect world, we would all be so. But this is not a perfect world and that standard is absurd. So, I think we should deal with those who cross the line and them alone.

So my previous post remains my position.

Okay, so should we apply any punishments here, and if so, to which members, and to what extent? 🙏
Meiou_Hades is already permanently banned. It may be worth noting this incident for the Tracker still, to be referenced should they ever appeal.

The other user in the Discord guilty enough for punishment is unknown to me here on VSBW. I would ask @LuffyRuffy46307 their username- the individual who encouraged framing Damage, to be specific.

I don't actually know who you are, only the company you keep. That said, I don't take you as being in violation of our rules or anything in that vein, anyways. So, I dunno. Be disappointed if that's your course.
I was making moreso of a general statement. That said I'm also stressed as hell in this period due to exams so,I probably wouldn't have made such a statement in other occasions. I know some staff here is in servers where I'm in .

I just took the whole accusation thing personally and reacted driven by emotions, since I don't like people who accuse me of stuff I didn't do. it's probably one of the things that ticks me off the most. Perhaps next time I'll try to act more rationally.

That said, since my case's been settled,as far as I can see, I'll take my leave. I won't clog the thread further. Thank you for your time and pardon my little outburst from earlier.

Meiou_Hades is already permanently banned. It may be worth noting this incident for the Tracker still, to be referenced should they ever appeal.

The other user in the Discord guilty enough for punishment is unknown to me here on VSBW. I would ask @LuffyRuffy46307 their username- the individual who encouraged framing Damage, to be specific.
Okay. That seems fine to me then. 🙏

@Gamin_Yoon23 @LuffyRuffy46307 @Ottavio_Merluzzo Would either of you happen to know who the "Monkey Force" individual is that threatened to dox me?
I believe that might be @AizenBankai09 . With that said, that's the only comment he's ever made about such a thing. It happened only once and no one has ever encouraged him to perform such an action. Additionally, he himself never even tried,implied or commented about being serious in doing so. His comment,in fact, got ignored by most of us, because such a thought has never even actually crossed our minds.

With all that said, I must say I agree that it's really uncalled for, regardless of the context.

Ah, you're right, thanks. That is the user.

3tzR4sW.png

Hey everyone,

I want to sincerely apologize for what I said in the dc chat. I understand that my comment about "doxxing" was completely inappropriate, and I deeply regret saying it. I was caught up in the moment, and I didn't think about the seriousness of my words. I want to make it clear that I had no intention of actually doing so infact I actually can't , and I realize now that even joking about it is not okay.

I’m sorry for causing any stress or concern, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I understand that my words could have serious consequences, and I never meant to hurt anyone or make anyone feel unsafe. I’ve learned from this experience and will be more mindful of what I say in the future.

If there's anything I can do to make things right, please let me know. Again, I'm really sorry for what happened 🙏.

Really? It's working for me. Here's an alternative.
You're right to bring it up, I'd forgotten about that. As the user has apologized, I defer to you, Damage, whether it should be pursued for punishment, because those types of comments really are entirely disgusting to make. It isn't possible to take it as just a joke, either.

If you decide the apology seems genuine, then I would suggest a warning. If otherwise, a ban is justified of some duration- not permanent, but something to the tune of month(s), I reckon.

As the user has made a genuine apology I would be in favor of no more than a 1 month ban, if other staff think that is an acceptable level of punishment.

As you said, I don't think it could be just taken as just a joke, and I don't think there should be no consequence at all.

I've put the ban through for now, given three staff members agreeing on the matter. There still remains the identification of the individual named "karbonat_erol88", if they have an account at all. Other than that, I believe bans are accounted for. If we were to give out warnings and somesuch for other specific individuals, I would be open to the idea but don't currently see reason to do so for anyone in particular.

Thank you for the information. Strange behavior from someone not on the wiki, but it is what it is. I'll update the Warning Tracker with the current agreements and that should be about it, then.

Edit: Meiou's previous issues (sockpuppeting, disruptive behavior) were not accounted for on the tracker, either. I have updated the Tracker to appropriately display this information.

Last edited:

Was this change approved by any CRT?

Apparently it's because he scales to that character

Reporting @Fallen_Angelicx

First of all he was really toxic in Sans vs Ryuunosuke and VTR. Saying things like "womp womp" accusing others of being biased, coping and lying and etc.
For a little context, Fallen believes Ryuu is able to use his Precognition to ensure his attacks hit. Basically a form of fate/causality manipulation
Yet since this was not on the profile everyone rejected this idea so he created a content revision, which is respectable. Expect it was rejected by @Theglassman12
And @ActuallySpaceMan42
So what did Fallen do? Of course added it to the profile and then started to act like they accepted fate and causality manipulation to remove the Sans match. Seemingly warping the votes and words of both of those staff members, since they very clearly state that it is not fate or causality manipulation.

Both @ActuallySpaceMan42 and @Theglassman12 should probably be called to clarify their votes, even though I think it was clear they disagreed with the way Fallen was presenting it like. Of course maybe I am wrong so they should probably be callled I guess

Whats worse is before this he also removed a notable weakness that was being debated in the thread. Which I think @Comiphorous reported, but I cannot find it right now.

Last edited:
So what did Fallen do? Of course added it to the profile and then started to act like they accepted fate and causality manipulation to remove the Sans match.
@Theglassman12 & @ActuallySpaceMan42 agreed that everything was just Precognition.
Any form of Clairvoyance that involves seeing the future is precognition. Anyway, everything you said still falls under precognition. It may be slightly unconventional, but it is precognition all the same.

There are no limits on what precognition can do in fiction, or on the wiki. It can work anyway the Author wants it to, but as long as it involves seeing into the future, it's still precognition.
These are @ActuallySpaceMan42 words. You ignored this in the Match Removal Thread. It's not manipulating causality or fate, it's just looking into the future and attacking your opponent from there. Fate Hax was rejected yes, Unconventional Precognition was chosen instead and u purposefully left that out to make me look bad. Everything falls under Precognition and thats period and you choose to be in denial of that;
You are blatantly lying.

"Ryuunosuke's wincon is one shotting Sans by attacking Sans in the future making it undodgeable as the match begins"
(His words from another thread btw) Isn't this denial in your own tone? What you mentioned is simply what I proposed and you disagree. You commented on my crt and You put yourself down as disagreeing with everything I mentioned which validates my point. What you think is NOT more valid than what Mods agree with, you're not a god nor are your takes relevant enough compared to theirs when doing crts.

Whats worse is before this he also removed a notable weakness that was being debated in the thread. Which I think @Comiphorous reported, but I cannot find it right now.
@DaReaperMan already resolved this issue in a report made in the past which i wasn't entirely guilty for. I was instructed to make a crt on anything I made in the future even if its justified (which it was) or a small addition.

I'll get to the slanders and accusations about about me lying to the oppositions or me being biased later on but they're far from the truth and completely one sided. I don't entertain dishonesty Shion 😒

Last edited:
(His words from another thread btw) Isn't this denial in your own tone? What you mentioned is simply what I proposed and you disagree. You commented on my crt and You put yourself down as disagreeing with everything I mentioned which validates my point.
I guess I cannot disagree with CRTs anymore. Good to know

I guess I cannot disagree with CRTs anymore. Good to know
I never said you can't. Mod Votes are simply more valid than any normal person's, and thats the fact everyone on this wiki has abided by and knows. Do you think your disagreement should change the course of a crt? Make a crt on giving yourself thread mod roles and permissions. I'll revoke your accusations later when I'm not busy.

Last edited:
Back