• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

no, but in that case they probably dont even imagine anything more than a 3-A multiverse, at least knowing Toriyama. how's that a valid argument?
Not the same though, they establish the concept of a multiverse in the series. The tiering doesn't matter since that's up to the site.

The universe size is not made clear in DBS in isolation and everything points to finite size without these old guidebook statements to "reverse engineer" the contradictions.

I'm not arguing. I'm enquiring. I think Daima will clear stuff up anyway.

I personally think there's a difference between calling out a general mentality based on numerous observations and personally insulting someone.
there is, but that isnt much better either, but what you did is far worse. i only grabbed a snippet of your entire message for obvious reasons. your entire message is full of unwarranted hostility and insulting tone towards an entire fandom, implying that they dont even put a modicum of thought or effort in their arguments, when they've all done more for DB here than you ever will sitting on that high horse of yours.

and please, you personally attacked me in the Saint Seiya thread AFTER i warned you not to do so. don't give me that crap hasty

Toriyama has put more ffort into Daima than other projects according to the website, so if he thinks the universe is infinite and that's something he wishes to explore in Daima there's a good chance we'll get the statement and it can retcons the failings of Super.

Not the same though, they establish the concept of a multiverse in the series. The tiering doesn't matter since that's up to the site.

The universe size is not made clear in DBS in isolation and everything points to finite size without these old guidebook statements to "reverse engineer" the contradictions.

i mean i don't think they even think goku can just punch away a whole universe. that impartiality argument is just hokum is all i'm saying

i mean i don't think they even think goku can just punch away a whole universe
Eh, numerous character statements, narrator statements and on screen feats would disagree.

It's not the same. There is no implication of infinite universe in Super barring an OST name funnily enough.

"Calling out a general mentality" As if you didn't generalize a whole fandom, and complain about "bitching" when that's all you seemed to do in SS threads and also brought it over here.
I personally think there's a difference between calling out a general mentality based on numerous observations and personally insulting someone.
Can't handle someone giving you the same treatment? Stop bitching about it and grow up.
Ok y'all, ENOUGH

"Eye for an eye and the entire world goes blind"

It doesn't matter who started, nor who continued, it is EQUALLY WRONG on both sides, stop with the insults, both sides, this is supposed to be a fun hobby, insults over fictional chars power is completely not warranted

It doesn't matter who started, nor who continued, it is EQUALLY WRONG on both sides, stop with the insults, both sides, this is supposed to be a fun hobby, insults over fictional chars power is completely not warranted
They are bringing up things stated months ago, I haven't insulted anyone today.

I presented a differing opinion and got jumped by 4 guys

i'll be waiting for your apology hasty. you haven't been the nicest to the people here, far from it, so if you want hospitality and good treatment you're gonna have to reciprocate.
From what i saw, he didn't directly insulted people from a while.......of course, he should still apologize, but that still doesn't make it ok to do it on him, justice and revenge are very different things

can i request that you let us handle this and talk it out, as long as it doesnt spiral out of control? we are discussing something that i think needs to be talked about after all
Learn to handle a difference in opinion. If you can't and feel the need to start bs and insult contests, this is not the site for you.

That goes for everyone here.

Learn to handle a difference in opinion. If you can't and feel the need to start bs and insult contests, this is not the site for you.
i didn't insult so i think I'm good then. i'm not even talking about DB here i'm trying to get him to see his extremely hypocritical behavior which he has refused to acknowledge (much less apologize for HIS insults) despite the examples i presented.

Back