• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Not sure I want to add that all to the manga continuity, I a few days ago read the same arc where that statement comes from, it's a shame the manga doesn't have something like the anime has.

That's why on the profile all the scans are from anime.
Manga characters such as Grand Priest and God Zamasu have it though for the same reasons.

No dice, my friend. The version of DB that the Super anime is canon to is the original manga and not the Z anime or even Kai. At least on VBW anyway, there are plenty of people outside here that say Kai is canon to Super.
i meant canon manga dbz

what feats does kai have anyway?

It was, i ended up doing it.

brother why did you rush it 😭

It was, i ended up doing it.

Attempting to revise the cosmology without new evidence is against the Discussion Rules, no?

Attempting to revise the cosmology without new evidence is against the Discussion Rules, no?
The cons arguments about the whole plot behind it have been taken out, so it's fair.

Maybe Kid Buu for that "overtime universe destruction" statements or we finally get tier 3 Buu Saga
oh btw, that was super buu actually
and the kai very specifically said it was "eventual"

if kid has his own statement, i am unaware of that

The ability is soo useless it makes me question why they didn’t just delete it outright.
i mean.........ok tbf it alone would be useless, yes, but it is a good way to put all things of a different causality that doesn't fit other types personal experience, it makes things easier to categorize

I didn't even know about a Toei Freeza profile, your profile is missing some things, like scans about your immortalities

Back