• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Guys where is my Manga Gohan profile 😃

Also Manga Goten and Trunks profile (maybe a team profile for them as the great saiyaman x1 and x2)

The only way is to accept the facts, DB's hyper timeline is one of vsbtles' greatest examples of how it makes total sense to be low 1-C (it is used for several examples in other verses)

This is the first work with such a feat of fitting so well with the hyper-timeline, DB was born to be low 1-C.

yeah, you don't understand anything about it then. DB hypertimeline is possibly one of the most straightforward and simplest examples of higher time on the wiki

you could make this exact arguments all the way for tier 2 to tier 5 as well believe it or not, thats how flawed it is
Or more like the greatest example of bias and fans.
Come on, there was no statements of hypertimelines in Dragón Ball ever

The only way is to accept the facts, DB's hyper timeline is one of vsbtles' greatest examples of how it makes total sense to be low 1-C (it is used for several examples in other verses)

This is the first work with such a feat of fitting so well with the hyper-timeline, DB was born to be low 1-C.
actually is the worst example because hypertime is a concept of DC! (and they put Dc in low 1-C)

Or more like the greatest example of bias and fans.
bias? what kinda bias? attempting to change standards while a CRT is going well is certainly convenient....or biased.
Come on, there was no statements of hypertimelines in Dragón Ball ever
there are none is almost all fictions that do qualify for it. that's not how we scale anything. there's no statements of "goku is Low Multiversal and MFTL+" in DBS either yet here we are, we infer it from different feats and statements. seems to me the only one biased here is you, because if you're willing to give that luxury to your favorite fictional works but not to dragon ball, then that's bias indeed. and if you don't do it for any fiction, you're frankly on the wrong site, try comicvine maybe.

bias? what kinda bias? attempting to change standards while a CRT is going well is certainly convenient....or biased.

there are none is almost all fictions that do qualify for it. that's not how we scale anything. there's no statements of "goku is Low Multiversal and MFTL+" in DBS either yet here we are, we infer it from different feats and statements. seems to me the only one biased here is you, because if you're willing to give that luxury to your favorite fictional works but not to dragon ball, then that's bias indeed. and if you don't do it for any fiction, you're frankly on the wrong site, try comicvine maybe.
i mention a cosmological thing, you don't need to mention another thing completely different, que mierda?

Fire Force had all the 5D things, but nooooo, Dragon ball one is better than the in literraly statements of a realm which is a higher dimension
It simply did not meet the requirements, it was literally unmasked.

Sometimes i myself am amazed why it is necessary to have quotes stating it, when we have several things in the verse showing that it is a hyperline of time, it reminded me of a certain someone, where he says that it is not spoken, but in the image of the work it is saying the opposite

Except that they at least don't use the "hypertime"excuses.
not seeing how it's an "excuse" and from your conversation here you've made it clear that your problem isnt hypertime itself but specifically Dragon Ball being allowed to have/quality for it. in that case you're just being downright disingenuous and its not a good look.
i mention a cosmological thing, you don't need to mention another thing completely different, que mierda?
and? my stance stays the same. no fiction (except for maybe DC) that qualifies for hypertimelines (sonic included btw, as others pointed out, which you conveniently dont criticize which pretty much is a dead giveaway segueing into the point above) explicitly uses the term. literally one of the worst arguments i hear on this site is authors not using power scaling terms we made up in order to accommodate fictional settings in the first place.

It simply did not meet the requirements, it was literally unmasked.

Sometimes i myself am amazed why it is necessary to have quotes stating it, when we have several things in the verse showing that it is a hyperline of time, it reminded me of a certain someone, where he says that it is not spoken, but in the image of the work it is saying the opposite
That sounds just like what Pain said for the universal scaling, he was the one preventing it just because in his mind, it didnt fit or didn't like it or the requirements, blah blah

That sounds just like what Pain said for the universal scaling, he was the one preventing it just because in his mind, it didnt fit or didn't like it or the requirements, blah blah
I believe if there were strong arguments for this it would have been possible, we had to do several crts to achieve this, we had to show a whole list of evidence, until we finally got it, you can do the same to try to update your favorite verse ( show several evidences that there is indeed a hyper-timeline in the verse, of course, if it doesn't just have one mention, lol )

not seeing how it's an "excuse" and from your conversation here you've made it clear that your problem isnt hypertime itself but specifically Dragon Ball being allowed to have/quality for it. in that case you're just being downright disingenuous and its not a good look.
Yeah my problem is just hypertime itself
and? my stance stays the same. no fiction (except for maybe DC) that qualifies for hypertimelines (sonic included btw, as others pointed out, which you conveniently dont criticize which pretty much is a dead giveaway segueing into the point above) explicitly uses the term. literally one of the worst arguments i hear on this site is authors not using power scaling terms we made up in order to accommodate fictional settings in the first place.
what scaling terms?all your terms are not used at all in fiction.
Instinctive reaction is used without that name at all, or concept manipulation is used without that term being used either.
The problem with hypertime is not that it is a DC concept, is that somehow people decided to use it to apply for all fiction if they meet the requirenments.
and i said this 4 times already, i don't like Sonic having this

yeah, you don't understand anything about it then. DB hypertimeline is possibly one of the most straightforward and simplest examples of higher time on the wiki

you could make this exact arguments all the way for tier 2 to tier 5 as well believe it or not, thats how flawed it is
"you wrong because you argument dumb" If you don't wanna pay attention to what I said that gives me even less reason to talk about this lol. Anyways I'm out til Sparking Zero and Daima ya'll have lost it in this thread.

I believe if there were strong arguments for this it would have been possible, we had to do several crts to achieve this, we had to show a whole list of evidence, until we finally got it, you can do the same to try to update your favorite verse ( show several evidences that there is indeed a hyper-timeline in the verse, of course, if it doesn't just have one mention, lol )
Fire force does not even have hypertimelines, why would the 5D come from hypertimelines?

Yeah my problem is just hypertime itself
that's not what most people inferred from your argument and that's certainly not what you've really been saying. you specifically criticized Dragon Ball's concept of hypertime, not the Wiki's actual standard. please don't dig yourself deeper, no one's buying it atp.
what scaling terms?all your terms are not used at all in fiction.
exactly
Instinctive reaction is used without that name at all, or concept manipulation is used without that term being used either.
not really relevant here but you're pretty much steelmanning my point
The problem with hypertime is not that it is a DC concept,
never said it is
is that somehow people decided to use it to apply for all fiction if they meet the requirenments.
that's how scaling works
and i said this 4 times already, i don't like Sonic having this

"you wrong because you argument dumb" If you don't wanna pay attention to what I said that gives me even less reason to talk about this lol. Anyways I'm out til Sparking Zero and Daima ya'll have lost it in this thread.
lets just say i paid about as much attention to what you said, as you did to the hypertimeline stuff and blogs. is that fair?

Dragon Ball is one of the most difficult verses to get updates for because it's too famous, if any update passed it was because it met the requirements with wiki here, otherwise we'd be years in 2-C.

Fire force does not even have hypertimelines, why would the 5D come from hypertimelines?
I don't know, i don't understand anime about fire that goes back in time at speed, but anyway, there doesn't seem to be any evidence for it being low 1-C, otherwise it wouldn't be in 5D nowadays.

that's not what most people inferred from your argument and that's certainly not what you've really been saying. you specifically criticized Dragon Ball's concept of hypertime, not the Wiki's actual standard. please don't dig yourself deeper, no one's buying it atp.
Where did i said that i like hypertime for other verses?WHERE?????
Ok
not really relevant here but you're pretty much steelmanning my point
Not really
never said it is
Mmm
that's how scaling works
Whatever you say
I hate that place
Dragon Ball is one of the most difficult verses to get updates for because it's too famous, if any update passed it was because it met the requirements with wiki here, otherwise we'd be years in 2-C.
It should have stayed there

I don't know, i don't understand anime about fire that goes back in time at speed, but anyway, there doesn't seem to be any evidence for it being low 1-C, otherwise it wouldn't be in 5D nowadays.
Because like i say, people like Pain didn't want the verse to be higher than planet level

Back