• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I agree that Ryzen is being very rude there, but some of Worthless' comments also seemed a bit provocative. And especially mis*** (Don't know what word is censoring, but a google search implies it's some kind of Covid-19 slang. Most likely inappropriate at that)
I doubt it's some COVID-19 slang, it seems more like he just was trying to say something that just came out as completely incoherent tbh

Reported @Ryzen7900X for his hostile behavior in the general discussion about Dragon Ball

He's always trying to get me to stop doing crt and other things, at first i didn't find it very offensive, but it's gotten to the point where i can't stand your behavior with jokes about me and saying how bad i am at making crt.
This is not the first time he has instigated drama in the DB discussion thread.

He's had two warnings now for disruptive behavior.

Something to keep in mind.

Last edited:
Probably "m i s f i t". It is not really a slur, but Google likely demanded that we censor it. 🙏
The word itself wasn't censored, it was censored by the user. Normally when a user posts a slur, as a moderator I can edit the comment and see what it is was typed behind the asterisks- they just typed asterisks. Misfit probably shouldn't be censored and I can't think of why Google would have us do it (although I suppose we would be inclined to do that, if they really wanted it, ig).

On the situation: this is the third time in a short period Ryzen has pulled this sort of thing, and at this point I think a ban of short duration is warranted, given the warnings seem not only ineffective, but met with disdain rather than any actual care. I propose a month.

That seems fine to me as well then, but somebody should probably explain the reasons for his ban to him first. 🙏

I'm aware of the ban, needless to say i don't at all agree with it but I have neither the time nor the energy to argue back here, I've tried that before and seen where it leads.

Okay. It is good that you have been properly informed at least. 🙏

@Mr. Bambu

Are you willing to apply the 1 month ban to Ryzen's VS Battle Forum and Wiki accounts? 🙏

Let's go back in time, where all this happened

I'll tell you how it all happened, this happened because I was talking to @Alexander about DB timeline hyperline, i told him to do a crt once that he might be wrong about the timeline thing, where all the fans were talking to him about it too

But after that Meiou Hades came up with Discord issues from the past because I had denounced Omega for vote rigging and i told him to stop cry, that was really what was happening the other time, after that came her boyfriend Ryzen fills my patience, who may be Meiou Hades in the guise of a sock he also attacked my intelligence and so on, after that he came up with more insults about me, and yes, this time i cursed at him too, i couldn't take the insults anymore, i should also mention that @Ottavio_Merluzzo was also swearing at me on Discord, your attitude has been with me since i joined a DBH crt

This all happened after i talked about @Alexander timeline

Of course, i'm not as good as other people either, but everything from the past has been excused and i no longer do anything wrong or behave aggressively,but everyone blames me for providing extra evidence of shared cosmology among other things to keep things more solid

About me attacking verses that's not true "That Time i Got Reincarnated as a Slime" (i love anime) i was referring to the fact that other verses have gained conceptual manipulation of time, and that DBH could perhaps get it too

@ChoursDropoff since you're attacking me, i won't hold back either, because you insult the moderators all the time, calling them cowards and many other things, as well as having prejudice about me and that someone else can do crt better than me

i should also mention that @TheGodOfICE777, @TiltedFN, Meiou Hades, calls Damage a pedophile and various other things on Discord, as well as insulting Glass

I didn't want to show these things, but they're all conspiring against me, luckily I saved all the printouts about all the bad things that happened on Discord and other friends who are still on Discord sent them to me, after I left their discord, they kept cursing me non-stop calling me ********, as having chronic illnesses, I may not be a good person, but it's gotten to the point where it's not enough and they're attacking me behind my back, as if I were an enemy for creating crt and some administrators disagree with my crt

They call me strange black man, bitch, among many other things, i thought Ice and Tilted were my friends, but i was wrong about that, it only took me turning my back to attack me, besides having threats that he was going to beat me.

And they are also being homophobic against @Maverick_Zero_X who doesn't mess with anyone (that's why Maverick and Damage come to their crt and disagree with things)

Since i reported Rayzen they're plotting to banish me permanently for the infinite Universe to pass, since I'm their great enemy that they think, since I'm their great enemy they think, because I made a crt about the infinite Universe and it didn't go very well, even encouraging using other people's accounts (users who are already banned here to comment on the report), they think Rayzen is a good person with a good behavior, but we see several times he goes over the top, even swearing at other people (he has 2 warnings and a ban)

Ice mentioned that any anyone could create a crt about Dragon Ball super infinite universe and had no plans for infinite universe super, but after that they came back at me all the time with the same "you have to understand your limitations and that you're terrible at it" prejudice.

I should also mention that they were trying to restrict me from doing any crt, all because of the hyper timeline and the Universe being infinite, also doing this because of Rayzen's behavior, I just wanted to resolve this as quickly as possible

The real reason for the report is because they think that without me they'll pass the infinite universe thread and that they themselves say the worst things I've ever said on that private server

I want to apologize for everything that's going on and for all this, I don't care if I get a permanent ban or something, but I'm also not as guilty as they say, I just wanted to clarify how wrong they are about me and how dishonest they are being against other people behind their backs.

@Antvasima

Last edited:
People can have whatever messed up biased opinions of me that they want, but these users appear to be actively subversive against the site:

CUB37Of.png

@LuffyRuffy46307 Do you have a full list of the users involved here please?

People can have whatever messed up biased opinions of me that they want, but these users appear to be actively subversive against the site:

CUB37Of.png

Ryzen, TheGodOfICE777, Tilted, ChoursDropoff, Ottavio, these are all people i know on Discord, the rest i don't know their names here on Wiki because they use different names on Discord, but they've all said that you're that offensive word

Xy and the (also insulting the @Antvasima )@Gamin_Yoon23

Last edited:
Ryzen, TheGodOfICE777, Tilted, ChoursDropoff, Ottavio, these are all people i know on Discord, the rest i don't know their names here on Wiki because they use different names on Discord, but they've all said that you're that offensive word
I never even reported you once, as far as I remember. Don't put me into this cauldron,or ICE or Tilted. Yes, I'm in there, if y'all wanna know.

Also I'm gonna skim through all these scans because this framing stuff is being taken out of context and comes from someone who isn't even on the wiki.

CUB37Of.png

he's not on the wiki, don't worry. And this screenshot is obviously cropped, in the full conversation, he was told not to pull anything of this sort. i'll try to see if I can find the conversation before my ban.

@Damage3245 Idk if this is enough but here are the messages right before, and right after the framing statement was made. no one rlly took him seriously or even acknowledged it, at least no one on the wiki, and i believe Ottavio or someone else later told him not to pull nonsense like that.

hGJ9Zm0.png

H8x4RvY.png

Oh yes, of course! Like you're a saint, right?

This is supposed to prove that...?

Look, I'm gonna be frank. I've got exams to deal with, and honestly,I could care less about your tantrums right now, no offense.

I've closed an eye at the many insults you've thrown at me and that you conveniently ignored. And no, before you say anything, I'm not playing this mind trick of yours. End of discussion.

If you've got nothing substantial to say aside from pulling every possible scan in an attempt to frame me and get me banned out of hatred, don't call me to threads, and don't get me involved. Thanks.

This is supposed to prove that...?

Being homo**** i assume
Look, I'm gonna be frank. I've got exams to deal with, and honestly,I could care less about your tantrums right now, no offense.

I've closed an eye at the many insults you've thrown at me and that you conveniently ignored. And no, before you say anything, I'm not playing this mind trick of yours. End of discussion.

If you've got nothing substantial to say aside from pulling every possible scan in an attempt to frame me and get me banned out of hatred, don't call me to threads, and don't get me involved. Thanks.
As i said before, i every time i cursed you because you provoked me enough, i don't care about you denying things, i've been wrong in the past too, but you were attacking me, calling me names, even joking around and creating things about me, since you banned all the people from your Discord because you didn't find anything rotten about you anymore

Being homo**** i assume
so an assumption. Defamation on your side,cool.
As i said before, i every time i cursed you because you provoked me enough, i don't care about you denying things, i've been wrong in the past too, but you were attacking me, calling me names, even joking around and creating things about me, since you banned all the people from your Discord because you didn't find anything rotten about you anymore
Trying to instill a conversation is provoking,sure. So insulting was your answer,how mature of you.

And btw, I haven't banned you. I don't have mod powers on that server. So yet another lie.

Again, you've got nothing substantial to say. I don't wanna waste my time with someone who lies and tries to frame me for stuff I didn't do.

The fact of the matter is that insults made offsite, however entitled and childish, are not generally considered rule violations until they can be considered to be harassment (that is, made to worsen the quality of life of an individual via continued and focused efforts). Referring to an early bit of Luffy's comment here, for example, it is not the concern of the VSBW staff if a random user quietly rages within a Discord and calls us "cowards", nor really if they talk about one of us "needing to go"- the Dragon Ball fanbase on VSBW has no such means to do anything. It is as much a non-issue as if I were to go into my own private space and refer to someone as "stupid", or if anyone else were to do much the same. The point I am making is that these sort of moral offenses are specifically not against the rules.

Now. This situation extends beyond mere insulting and name calling behind closed doors. Our concern then is whether this can be qualified as harassment towards any particular individual. It is my opinion hailing from earlier incidents that in a situation where two parties fight with one another, it cannot really be regarded as such- failing some other breakage of rules to add to the scuffling, if two groups of users go offsite and scream at one another in equal severity, that's not really our concern at all.

My thoughts on specifics are that Meiou_Hades has said too many things that make it seem as though the intent was not just to simply feud with Luffy, but spread the hate beyond that 'inner circle' and onto the broader internet. If they have an account (it isn't clear how many of these people actually do have one, I don't recognize most of them personally) then I would consider that legitimate harassment and worthy of a ban. I also think that "framing Damage" comment, even if not met with immediate and direct praise, happened in such a context and environment where people seem to have such an unimaginably large hatred for the man, that it can't be taken unseriously, either. I would consider it worthy of a ban, maybe outright permanent, as it is a very serious thing to say. If the accounts of these two are known, they ought to be banned.

The rest of the evidence in the Imgur posts is negligible and unworthy of rebuke. Morally grotesque, perhaps, and most certainly petty, but these are human qualities, and we do not ban people for being human just yet.

EDIT: Was informed Meiou has previously been permanently banned from the site, so I suppose there is little to do there but allow the raging against the dying of the light and move on.

Last edited:
As an addendum to the above, for the consideration of other staff. Someone anonymously requested I post the following evidence of @LuffyRuffy46307's part in these offsite discussions. I preemptively say for the most part I am against punishment, but will acquiesce with the posting of them as requested.

image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

In particular, they believe these two to be the most damning, considering them death threats against a staff member. I would not agree with this classification, but agree that there may be discussion to be wrought here.

image.png

image.png

My current stance is that failing further provocation on Luffy's behalf, I would consider these unworthy of a ban, at least.

As an addendum to the above, for the consideration of other staff. Someone anonymously requested I post the following evidence of @LuffyRuffy46307's part in these offsite discussions. I preemptively say for the most part I am against punishment, but will acquiesce with the posting of them as requested.

image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

In particular, they believe these two to be the most damning, considering them death threats against a staff member. I would not agree with this classification, but agree that there may be discussion to be wrought here.

image.png

image.png

My current stance is that failing further provocation on Luffy's behalf, I would consider these unworthy of a ban, at least.
I should mention that the one about me commenting on Ben 10 was about a channel that was attacking Dragon Ball in a video, they sent me a link once, it was only after now that I found out it was someone from here and I apologize for that

As i said before, i cursed Hades for insulting me, this was all in my report that i made, This is because he was being very annoying to me on Discord.

Regarding this death business, I wasn't necessarily threatening anyone or any administrator with death, it was mentioned that people who do something to children are treated like that here in Brazil, i even asked him if he was really doing something like this with children (well, you can ask any Brazilian about this death thing, because it happens a lot here in Brazil)

I should mention that anyone who says something like that about the @Damage3245 are the DB users themselves (i don't know the real context about Damage and i even asked if he would really be doing this in the comment )

Their names are @Gamin_Yoon23 , @TheGodOfICE777, @TiltedFN

And there's also this about the @Maverick_Zero_X

Although, i've done a lot of things in the past, but after that I've learned to behave myself, so much so that I'm not even behaving badly or doing anything wrong, but even so I'm being called a lot of names on Discord, there are even people being racist towards me

Last edited:
I should mention that the one about me commenting on Ben 10 was about a channel that was attacking Dragon Ball in a video, they sent me a link once, it was only after now that I found out it was someone from here and I apologize for that

Regarding this death business, I wasn't necessarily threatening anyone or any administrator with death, it was mentioned that people who do something to children are treated like that here in Brazil, i even asked him if he was really doing something like this with children.
Sorry I have to reply here since this is false. Just to clarify I am xy in the screen shot and im sure you already know. I told you much earlier that hellformer was an user on this wiki and even if I didn't directly tell you that I definitely remember others implying if not implying then being explicit. Here's you making it clear that he's a member of Vs Wiki. If it was merely a video how would that effect Dragon Ball Super's rating on this Wiki? I don't know about others but this screen shot makes it abundantly clear he's aware that this user is on Vs Wiki. IIRC this was in response to hellformer agreeing with omegabronic's downgrade.

More and Here. Hate to be blunt but you're only apologising because it came to light. Had none of this happened you wouldn't have come close to apologising.

Back