• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Okay, so you do not repeatedly make nonsense reports?
I've only used the report function directly once before.
I also noticed that you helped to derail our most recent staff announcements thread a lot in any case.
I dont think i've posted a large volume of messages in the recent staff promotion thread, just a lighthearted comment or two. I apologize if my behavior was seen as malicious in nature, it was not

Okay. That is good then. Also, I did not think that you or the other derailers were deliberately malicious, but it was still inappropriate for a public announcements thread, and destroyed for others there.

Now that I've gone through the thread, I don't really see how exactly he's mocking anyone but rather sharing his own personal views
believe it was this post
image.png

Now that I've gone through the thread, I don't really see how exactly he's mocking anyone but rather sharing his own personal views
Finally someone with a brain, as you can see I only braught up pokemon as an example to explain why their arguments are just wrong but somehow it's called "mocking"...

Also this one I feel was uncalled for personally. There was zero reason for such attitude. Plus a condescending attitude.
Because he said that he's going to "muh report me" because he couldn't handle an opinion and somehow it's called "mocking", if anything the one who should be getting a warning is him

Last edited:
Finally someone with a brain
Can you not with these kinda comments? Especially in the RVR thread. There’s no need to act like you’re superior to everyone around you.

I’m in support of a warning. The condescending attitude for literally no reason is just annoying and will only serve to instigate more conflicts in the future.

Finally someone with a brain, as you can see I only braught up pokemon as an example to explain why their arguments are just wrong but somehow it's called "mocking"...
Because he threatened me for "muh report" because he couldn't handle an opinion and somehow it's called "mocking", if anything the one who should be getting a warning is him
Please simmer down, and you did kinda derail the thread with the whataboutism.

The thread ended a few days ago so I honestly don't see how I was derailing tbh
It really doesn't matter if it ended or whatnot, you just don't derail threads at all period.

Also, I originally wasn't really going to do anything, but now that I'm sensing more condescending attitude. I'm just going to issue an official warning. Please stop

It really doesn't matter if it ended or whatnot, you just don't derail threads at all period.

Also, I originally wasn't really going to do anything, but now that I'm sensing more condescending attitude. I'm just going to issue an official warning. Please stop
I really didn't do anything harsh to deserve a warning but do as you please I guess

Don't think there is anything left for me to say 🤷

I'm also in support of a warning here.

@Deagonx Propellus already gave them a warning.

I already warned them. Since they won't listen, I gave them a yearly block. Not to mention they've been blocked for 6 months already before committing violations.
Ok, I wouldn't say that the previous block is justified as such, since for such a minor change only a light warning would be necessary, it seems that Ant in 2021 was less lenient, also the changes made to the profile may have some basis and I have heard of Tier 5 BC so I don't blame the user, but you should also have given him more detailed instructions, the current edit doesn't warrant a ban so I will unban him and give him those instructions.

Ok, I wouldn't say that the previous block is justified as such, since for such a minor change only a light warning would be necessary, it seems that Ant in 2021 was less lenient, also the changes made to the profile may have some basis and I have heard of Tier 5 BC so I don't blame the user, but you should also have given him more detailed instructions, the current edit doesn't warrant a ban so I will unban him and give him those instructions.
Fair, though, if they're going to commit further violations after you leave them more instructions then I'm all in for a ban. I didn't leave instructions out the first time because I thought they were an old user, but oh well.

That seems reasonable, yes. Thank you for helping out. ❤️🙏

I have worked a lot with developing my personal character in a more positive direction, and have also gradually grown more experienced, so I likely made a mistake back then, yes.

Can someone tell JTGamer to calm down a wee bit here? Some of the comments here are a bit too demanding and condescending, even devolving to the point of... mockery I guess?

But of course, I'll let the staff decide. If it's not report-worthy, my deepest apologies.
It certainly isn't nice, but it's such a harmless slew of "insults" that I'm slow to recommend even a warning. Dude just needs to be a lot more mature when interacting with others.
Okay, okay; I'm sorry for the "insults", but in all fairness, we were asked to take it to our message walls or DMs in the Super Mario discussion thread, and Blunt did reply first on mine after all. The whole convo has been deleted because I don't wanna continue it any further.

Reporting user @NikHelton for implementing unaccepted calculations onto profiles.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/kengan-ashura-speed-downgrade.161017/

They also made a series of unsolicited changes to Kengenverse profiles two years ago and no one noticed. All of them were changes to statistics without a linked CRT.

we6rT4j.png

Those were simply a fraction of the edits.

Here's a log of it, scroll to the bottom to see almost all the mass suspicious edits they made in 2021. Click on "older 500" to see further edits they made.

Antvasima questioned them and they ignored it.

The profile statistics have been like that ever since then and no one called up for it.

I am reporting the user @omegabronic for applying a thread to the profile that was decided before the revision about the standards was finished and then canceled due to the change of standards.

And after the staff thread about these standards is completed, Reinar (who opened the previous thread) opens a new thread with new standards (basically, the previous thread is being moved to new one). And the thread he opened was closed at his own request and not completed.

TL;DR

In short, Omegabronic has arbitrarily applied a thread to the profile that was not yet clear because of the standards and which was then moved to another thread and closed.

Last edited:
I am reporting the user @omegabronic for applying a thread to the profile that was decided before the revision about the standards was finished and then canceled due to the change of standards.
......i am sorry, i don't understand? i applied the thread because it was accepted, i keep in track with that thread and.....it pretty much doesn't affect the Ben 10 one at all from what i can read of the new standard

And after the staff thread about these standards is completed, Reinar (who opened the previous thread) opens a new thread with new standards (basically, the previous thread is being moved to new one). And the thread he opened was closed at his own request and not completed.
the new thread was not concluded, aka nothing of it affects the other ones that were accepted, if the standards changing affects the thread, then anyone can make a thread to change the ratings based on that, but not applying an accepted thread because of another thread was created and then abadoned makes no sense, just make another one to talk about the topic of the closed one and then downgrade or upgrade based on that

TL;DR

In short, Omegabronic has arbitrarily applied a thread to the profile that was not yet clear because of the standards and which was then moved to another thread and closed.
there was more than 4 staff aprovals for the thread, it was accepted hence it has to be applied, i read the standards and saw nothing that would disqualify the thread, and then when another thread seeing that was created, it was not concluded, hence i applied the accepted thread because it was accepted

i honestly don't see the problem in what i did, if the new standards go against the rating then someone can just open another thread to change the rating of what was accepted, i don't see what i did that was report worthy

TD;DR: I did nothing but applied an accepted thread, the standards changed and a thread covering for the verse was then was then closed, hence the previous accepted thread had to be applied since it was accepted, if it really contradict the standards someone can make a thread later changing it by continuing the closed thread

i keep in track with that thread and
You were following the thread but you applied it 10 days after the thread was closed?

there was more than 4 staff aprovals for the thread, it was accepted hence it has to be applied, i read the standards and saw nothing that would disqualify the thread, and then when another thread seeing that was created, it was not concluded, hence i applied the accepted thread because it was accepted
The point is not that you read the standards and decide whether that would qualify or not, but that the person who opened the thread opens a new one after the standards have changed, leaves the previous one in place, and waits for the new one to be accepted. This means that the thread is moved to a new one. Which means that the previous one is no longer relevant.

You arbitrarily applied something to the profile that was clearly moved to another thread. And strangely you say that the thread was accepted and should be applied, but you do it 10 days after the thread was closed. How strange

Edit: Also, it should not be overlooked that all the staff who wrote that revision accepted it according to the old standards, saying "if these are the standards". So both the standards have changed and the OP has created another thread for re-justification.

Last edited:
Back