• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting @NikHelton for changing the results of his calculations and not getting them re-evaluated but changing the calculations on the current page with his new un-evaled calculations.

Proof: This was accepted on the 16th of February when it scaled to 6.26 tonnes, Nik kept changing the calculation without getting it re-evaled making it 6.26 tonnes to 133 tonnes. I have since changed it

I may be wrong or may have messed something up but I don't think he got it re evaled.

Reporting @NikHelton for changing the results of his calculations and not getting them re-evaluated but changing the calculations on the current page with his new un-evaled calculations.

Proof: This was accepted on the 16th of February when it scaled to 6.26 tonnes, Nik kept changing the calculation without getting it re-evaled making it 6.26 tonnes to 133 tonnes. I have since changed it

I may be wrong or may have messed something up but I don't think he got it re evaled.
@NikHelton

This user keeps recreating profiles with guesswork statistics after their article was deleted.

This user keeps recreating profiles with guesswork statistics after their article was deleted.

You didn't link the user's profile

@Reiner @PrinceofPein

pacific-rim-you-shut-up.gif

I am not taking any sides in this discussion until and unless DT himself clears up what's happening. There's a lot of if not putting words in the man's mouth then at least speaking for him when he can speak for himself going on right now.

So, @DontTalkDT what is your opinion of the above situation.
Personally, I think neither is ban worthy. I can see how the wording change could have been seen as a hidden change in standard, although it not necessarily is. One simply has to be very careful when changing wording. As the saying goes: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by neglect, ignorance or incompetence."
Likewise, I don't think pushing for an explanation to be added to better reflect what one thinks the standard is is an offense.
And being motivated by ongoing CRTs or whatever is really no problem either. Debate about the rules is typically triggered by it being relevant for some case. While we shouldn't debate about changing the rules each time, talking about adding clarifications when it becomes clear that something is ambiguous is a given.

So yeah, what's going on may or may not be influenced by lots of bias, but I don't think it's generally an offense.

Reporting @Tomboy11 for his posts here, here and here. Which consist of him just quoting other people's arguments and saying some variation of "Bro is trolling at this point", "Now u trolling", etc.

It's meaningless, empty accusations which is spamming the CRT. I've deleted the posts already but the repeated nature of the posts in quick order necessitate a report I feel.

I blocked the vandal by the way.
Reporting @Tomboy11 for his posts here, here and here. Which consist of him just quoting other people's arguments and saying some variation of "Bro is trolling at this point", "Now u trolling", etc.

It's meaningless, empty accusations which is spamming the CRT. I've deleted the posts already but the repeated nature of the posts in quick order necessitate a report I feel.
I warned him on the thread, but we may take action if he persists. But he said he was going to drop it, but let's hope he keeps his word on that.

I was informed anonymously @ThatBusyDude and @HenshinIntervention are most likely socks of the same person; and in turn may be socks of ZaStando27 aka Might of Geburah. I did have suspicions of the former a long time ago starting with how suspiciously defensive he was with the case a while back. And based on conversations on his wall, is one of the advocates for 1-A Sonic being a thing. And as you can see, Henshin likes his every post for some reason like the two of them stick together regardless of how damning the staff consensus is.

This album above also shows what happened here. Basically, one of them posted and the other posted word for word moments later. Which is quite suspicious as if a "Accidently used the wrong account" moment. Similar to what ZaStando and ImagineBreaker did back in 2019 where the former posted on his own wall and accidently warned himself where as the latter copy/pasted the same post word for word when he removed the most. Discussion Mods and above can also see removed posts where scrolling down shows this.

They also both consistently shill for ZaStando/Might of Geburah's ideals and bring up excitement for how he is bribing Ian Flynn for answers related to Sonic questions. So yeah, this is all indeed very sus.

I was informed anonymously @ThatBusyDude and @HenshinIntervention are most likely socks of the same person; and in turn may be socks of ZaStando27 aka Might of Geburah. I did have suspicions of the former a long time ago starting with how suspiciously defensive he was with the case a while back. And based on conversations on his wall, is one of the advocates for 1-A Sonic being a thing. And as you can see, Henshin likes his every post for some reason like the two of them stick together regardless of how damning the staff consensus is.

This album above also shows what happened here. Basically, one of them posted and the other posted word for word moments later. Which is quite suspicious as if a "Accidently used the wrong account" moment. Similar to what ZaStando and ImagineBreaker did back in 2019 where the former posted on his own wall and accidently warned himself where as the latter copy/pasted the same post word for word when he removed the most. Discussion Mods and above can also see removed posts where scrolling down shows this.

They also both consistently shill for ZaStando/Might of Geburah's ideals and bring up excitement for how he is bribing Ian Flynn for answers related to Sonic questions. So yeah, this is all indeed very sus.

So... he's back. Awesome. Instant permaban then, I see that being a likely outcome for them to be socks of ZaStando27.

I do not rat like Geburah does, I even make fun of him sometimes, obviously the accuser won't post that but instead frame me as something I'm not.

Using some of his scaling does not equal me being him, in fact our texting styles are different, nor do I agree with everything he posts.
I know a person whom I won't drag into this, but they know my Twitter/Discord and they are generally more active in Sonic General than I am.
Same applies to Busy Dude. I have him on Discord. He makes fun of Geburah for ratting so much in his questions as well.

I don't have time for an accusation like this.
Geburah is aggressive, and he rats a lot nowadays. I generally do not take him seriously now.

On the accusation that me and busy dude like each others posts:
Busy Dude and I know each other outside of the wiki, it's not out of the question I agree with what he says and like his comments.

Do note: This became a problem because Busy Dude was disagreeing with the arguments in favour of Archie Sonic being upgraded to 6D and I agreed with him.

If he really was Geburah's alt, why would he go out of his way to disagree and provide full scale responses to arguments that are upgrading Sonic???

From what I've gathered from this wiki's history, Geburah has tried upgrading Sonic multiple times and failed.

Also, I interact in lot of other threads on my own time, so what gives? I'm not only into Sonic and unless someone here proves Geburah is secretly a Sailor Moon Fan, I don't believe I am him.

Goodnight.

Last edited:

So let me get this straight and see if I got this correct. The reason you think I am Geb is because I was defensive of him months ago expressing my belief that I don’t think those other people are him and because I agree with some of his arguments? I don't see how that proves we're the same guy you then also go to include Henshin because he likes my posts and I like his vice-versa? That's not even good evidence. I don't advocate for 1-A Sonic I just think it can be argued. I think it's something that's possible but the majority of the methods for it is straight goon.

Word for word? We were in a discord group and we were trying to figure out who would post the arguments from that chat and then we happened to post the same thing around the same time, it was an honest mistake and I deleted my post because Henshin posted it first.

The first scan is asking what the people think about the Sonic document that was made, someone wanted us to go around and spread it trying to see what they thought of it there was no shilling or some malicious intent behind it. The second scan is just mentioning that Geb was getting on an episode with Ian Flynn and was asking for some questions they might have so Geb doesn't overwhelm Ian with goon questions. The third scan is someone bringing up Henshin's video that happened to be aligned with the arguments being brought up in the discussion thread. We don't bring up excitement for Geb bribing Ian Flynn and where's the evidence for that and the bribing part?

I'm not trying to be rude I just want to understand you.

Last edited:
I had a feeling this was coming since ShakeResounding mentioned me being a sock in this thread because I disagreed with his upgrade (and Henshin seemed to agree with me?)

It feels like an attack on me for my beliefs and I feel uncomfortable.

Reporting Rose of Ragnarok (Ngl that username is cool) For admitting yet continuing to do spite matchups, he's been doing this for almost a year now.

Also @Rose_of_Ragnarok I did say I wasnt gonna report you, but ultimately Im a firm believer that you need to be told differently. And I was doubtful my words were not gonna do anything.
Sorry, I've just noticed this now. For my Bill Cipher vs Kirby match, I've given reason why it isn't a spite and Kirby actually outhaxes there. In Kirby vs Mario, Kirby also has quite the hax advantage. I'll admit I've done spite matches on Kirby. But those two matches I've stated above are not spite and Kirby genuinely had a chance to win.

For the Kirby wank stuffs, I'm just frustrated at the people off-site wanking him to omnipotence, and I'm actually fine with where he currently is on-site.

Last edited:
Sorry, I've just noticed this now. For my Bill Cipher vs Kirby match, I've given reason why it isn't a spite and Kirby actually outhaxes there. In Kirby vs Mario, Kirby also has quite the hax advantage. I'll admit I've done spite matches on Kirby. But those two matches I've stated above are not spite and Kirby genuinely had a chance to win.

For the Kirby wank stuffs, I'm just frustrated at the people off-site wanking him to omnipotence, and I'm actually fine with where he currently is on-site.
Okay, but as I have told you in private, you still need to keep your mind, emotions, and behaviour under control, so please make serious continuous efforts in these regards. 🙏

For what it is worth, our forum has not noticed a single overlap from either of them with either each other or @ZaStando27 during their entire times visiting this forum, so either they have been extremely careful at hiding their tracks, or they actually are different people.

Personally, I think neither is ban worthy. I can see how the wording change could have been seen as a hidden change in standard, although it not necessarily is. One simply has to be very careful when changing wording. As the saying goes: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by neglect, ignorance or incompetence."
Likewise, I don't think pushing for an explanation to be added to better reflect what one thinks the standard is is an offense.
And being motivated by ongoing CRTs or whatever is really no problem either. Debate about the rules is typically triggered by it being relevant for some case. While we shouldn't debate about changing the rules each time, talking about adding clarifications when it becomes clear that something is ambiguous is a given.

So yeah, what's going on may or may not be influenced by lots of bias, but I don't think it's generally an offense.
I think that this is reasonable.

For what it is worth, our forum has not noticed a single overlap from either of them with either each other or @ZaStando27 during their entire times visiting this forum, so either they have been extremely careful at hiding their tracks, or they actually are different people.
I have now talked with the informant in private, and trust their sense of judgement.

Okay. Thank you for trying then. 🙏

Given that Rose is suffering from mental illness, but seems to do his best to keep it under control, I do not think that we need to punish him currently.

I think that this is reasonable.
Reporting @Georredannea15 for the following reasons :

1. Baselessly accused both Ben 10 and Dragon Ball supporters of altering standards for personal benefit.

2. Ignored three warnings from an Admin on separate threads, and kept stonewalling one of them.

3. Created a staff thread out of clear spite to disqualify verses without a clear understanding of the subject matter.

4. Tried to (repeatedly) guide the staff members on the staff thread to add a very specific note. Now about this point, this is just a personal thought, but considering what i posted above and the continuos pursue in trying to convince staff, i think i have a valid motivation for believing this is being done in bad faith.

This is all. Hopefully, this will be the first and last time i'll have to touch this thread.
The most I really see is stonewalling and maybe being a jerk. The staff thread was poorly constructed but his core complaint was correct (at DT noted) and the current FAQ definition was broader than intended.

A warning about behavior I get but a ban or anything like that seems like a bit of an overstretch.
We still have @Georredannea15 case to deal with tho, which was ignored and mainly shifted towards me for the reasons DT already stated, weren't really a standard changed but lack of elaboration (is being done in other thread), what he's here for is not just standard changing but him baselessly accusing ppls, antagonising, stonewalling which still warrants a warning.

Reiner's post is largely correct, especially regarding his fourth point. I'm not sure there's any sort of punishment for that, since it's relatively minor compared to the rest, but there was a lot of cajoling on Geor's part in regards to what DontTalkDT meant in his draft and the insistence on adding a note that fit his interpretation.

Ignoring LordGriffin's warnings is a big issue though.

We still have @Georredannea15 case to deal with tho, which was ignored and mainly shifted towards me for the reasons DT already stated, weren't really a standard changed but lack of elaboration (is being done in other thread), what he's here for is not just standard changing but him baselessly accusing ppls, antagonising, stonewalling which still warrants a warning.
DT did not say it was not a standard change, he rather said
I can see how the wording change could have been seen as a hidden change in standard, although it not necessarily is. One simply has to be very careful when changing wording. As the saying goes: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by neglect, ignorance or incompetence."
He said you did not do it on purpose. But I disagree with that, since you actually did know and said it in your thread that you changed the standards, so it was not a mistake but something you intended to do and the first page of your thread is you acknowledging you indeed changed the standards, so why are you here trying to play the victim like you did not know what you added changed the standards? I wanted to let it die since DT said let it , but the fact that you are pushing for Geor to be punished, what for? Correcting a standard you messed up and him being right?
If any action is taken, i suggest to also take action on @PrinceofPein , for reasons outlined in my past message
Which message ?
Me saying I will make a thread to fix a standard? That's a crime?

DT did not say it was not a standard change, he rather said

He said you did not do it on purpose. But I disagree with that, since you actually did know and said it in your thread that you changed the standards, so it was not a mistake but something you intended to do and the first page of your thread is you acknowledging you indeed changed the standards, so why are you here trying to play the victim like you did not know what you added changed the standards? I wanted to let it die since DT said let it , but the fact that you are pushing for Geor to be punished, what for? Correcting a standard you messed up and him being right? God abeg.

Which message ?
Me saying I will make a thread to fix a standard? That's a crime? Damn.
Okay, it's on staff to decide. You were waiting for DT? He said his stuff. Especially when I added his words as it is. It matters not if we can elaborate on that part. There's always a way to seek changes and standards u think fits right or changes u think needs more elaboration. But choosing to accuse someone suddenly out of blue when reported is not my favourite way out of all. Idc if he want to change standard. But he choose to keep stonewalling, bothering ppls, antagonising them and ignoring warnings. That's the part of the fault. Staffs important in the thread has already said thir part on me. So continuing it doesn't bring anything helpful. Thank you.

Accusations on me are wrong: @DarkDragonMedeus, @Planck69, @DontTalkDT

I'm done here as can be seen.

Reiner's post is largely correct, especially regarding his fourth point. I'm not sure there's any sort of punishment for that, since it's relatively minor compared to the rest, but there was a lot of cajoling on Geor's part in regards to what DontTalkDT meant in his draft and the insistence on adding a note that fit his interpretation.

Ignoring LordGriffin's warnings is a big issue though.
I would recommend issuing an official warning before implementing a temporary ban. Based on my understanding of the context, it seems that he has not engaged in any malicious actions, but rather, I would characterize their behaviour as annoying (stonewalling) and passive-aggressive.

In essence, this appears to be their initial involvement in RvR with this particular behaviour.

@Qawsedf234 also suggested an official warning as well.

What has he done? He has almost consistently been very helpful to me.
He's been engaging in the same behavior that has been reported, outlined here. Stonewalling threads, accusing supporters of changing standards, and probably collaborating with geor to create the thread, as he's the one who suggested the idea in the first place. Telling people that their CRT is a "mistake that will get fixed" and suggesting a thread be created immediately after a verse he does not like gets upgraded isn't a good look.

Back