• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I would recommend issuing an official warning before implementing a temporary ban. Based on my understanding of the context, it seems that he has not engaged in any malicious actions, but rather, I would characterize their behaviour as annoying (stonewalling) and passive-aggressive.

In essence, this appears to be their initial involvement in RvR with this particular behaviour.

@Qawsedf234 also suggested an official warning as well.
I'm fine with it. For pain's part, I think he just misunderstood me, he's a good friend of mine and I am sure he didn't have any malicious intent and is not involved with Geor, his actions are far more negligible than Geor's. He didn't antagonised anyone but mostly just tried to make his points and stance clear. So i think he don't really needs a warning or any punishment. I'm going now.

I think calling the opposing argument "kindergarten physics" isn't exactly a sign of good behavior.
I did not call the opposition argument "kindergarten physics" rather I said the standard is based on kindergarten physics (space and time) and so getting it wrong is worse than having a standard no one qualifies for.
For context
Statement
having a standard that nothing qualifies for except suggsverse like verses is counterproductive..........unless if that's the point
My reply
There are verses that does qualify and having a standard which uses kindergarten physics which is also wrong is worse.

Unrelated, kindergarten physics are much more straightforward and not complicated.

I think calling the opposing argument "kindergarten physics" isn't exactly a sign of good behavior.
But it's not something bannable on its own either. If being rude was an offense in of itself most users would have had a temp ban by this point.

A warning to both users about this issue is fine. If they continue this activity it will warrant a punishment.

He's been engaging in the same behavior that has been reported, outlined here. Stonewalling threads, accusing supporters of changing standards, and probably collaborating with geor to create the thread, as he's the one who suggested the idea in the first place. Telling people that their CRT is a "mistake that will get fixed" and suggesting a thread be created immediately after a verse he does not like gets upgraded isn't a good look.
Well, given that he has been a very good member otherwise, if this is actually true, I would only want us to at most issue a warning to improve on his behaviour in that case.

I'm fine with it. For pain's part, I think he just misunderstood me, he's a good friend of mine and I am sure he didn't have any malicious intent and is not involved with Geor, his actions are far more negligible than Geor's. He didn't antagonised anyone but mostly just tried to make his points and stance clear. So i think he don't really needs a warning or any punishment. I'm going now.
Okay. That is good then. Thank you for the evaluation. 🙏

But it's not something bannable on its own either. If being rude was an offense in of itself most users would have had a temp ban by this point.

A warning to both users about this issue is fine. If they continue this activity it will warrant a punishment.
If the kindergarten physics comment is the only true offence here, I think that seems exaggerated in Pein's case.

Reporting this user for changing tiers without a CRT.

I dropped them a message on their wall.

Last edited:
I have now talked with the informant in private, and trust their sense of judgement.
Ngl I don’t see why it would have to be private if they are very sure of their judgement there’s nothing to be afraid of. I want you to notice that this was never an issue before the recent Archie Sonic revision. If me and @HenshinIntervention were actually Geb we wouldn’t be going against the revision. The accusations relies on too many assumptions and the idea that everyone who even considers tier 1 and above Sonic is some Geb alt. I don’t even have a lot of message wall threads, I have you and the user named Craig Tucker. With you being an inquiry about word of god or writer statements and Craig discussing Sonic/DB stats in our opinions.

From what I’ve witnessed Geburah is a troll, aggressive and hyper-assertive and I don’t mean this to insult him but this is my observance.

Me and @HenshinIntervention have displayed none of these qualities and whenever we wanted to make a crt we would plan to post in the Sonic general discussion thread to review arguments so everyone was aware of our arguments and could critique them before we decided to go along with it. So far we haven’t made a true crt of our own but I planned to make a Sonic cosmology revision involving the Arabian nights and Sonic Boom and a day to even a few days ago I posted an argument that someone had that proposed that Game Sonic’s universe be scaled similarly to Boom Sonic’s universe because they are stated in many sources to be parallel or be branches of each other. I don’t see what I did wrong, it was either ignored or someone like JJSlider gave their thoughts on parts of it (which was appreciated). I could show you that in your wall or directly as to not derail this thread.

I’ve been cooperative and followed the rules and have asked about them for clarification so I could make sure I was doing things right so to attack me like this with these allegations is disrespectful and betrayal after I was courteous to everyone consistently and did everything right.

This is especially rude to @HenshinIntervention considering most of the time on discord he did the bare minimum to post arguments from there on this site or didn’t want to post them at all because of the situation we are now facing.

Personally I would understand the accusations on me if it was brought up when I defended Geb on the alt account thing but that was sidelined for months according to what I remember so that’s done. But I do think fair evidence (although not the most concrete nor the best) but the rest of the things that were brought up is hasty generalizations, faulty reasoning or false equivalences.

I was informed anonymously @ThatBusyDude and @HenshinIntervention are most likely socks of the same person; and in turn may be socks of ZaStando27 aka Might of Geburah. I did have suspicions of the former a long time ago starting with how suspiciously defensive he was with the case a while back. And based on conversations on his wall, is one of the advocates for 1-A Sonic being a thing. And as you can see, Henshin likes his every post for some reason like the two of them stick together regardless of how damning the staff consensus is.

This album above also shows what happened here. Basically, one of them posted and the other posted word for word moments later. Which is quite suspicious as if a "Accidently used the wrong account" moment. Similar to what ZaStando and ImagineBreaker did back in 2019 where the former posted on his own wall and accidently warned himself where as the latter copy/pasted the same post word for word when he removed the most. Discussion Mods and above can also see removed posts where scrolling down shows this.

They also both consistently shill for ZaStando/Might of Geburah's ideals and bring up excitement for how he is bribing Ian Flynn for answers related to Sonic questions. So yeah, this is all indeed very sus.

I don't know if it's worth involving myself in this, but I posted this report to a server whose userbase overlaps like 85% with ZaStando's main server and got this response.
unnamed.jpg

Personally, I don't think they're sockpuppets of the same person, and I strongly doubt they're Geburah's alts either. They're probably just friends who happen to hang out both in Geburah's communities and this forum, and occasionally get inspired by his scaling.

This is pure conjecture too, so don't take my word for it, but I'm 90% certain I recognize Henshin specifically as a certain Sailor Moon fan I've interacted with in Geburah's server.

If there's proof of your account "trolling" Geburah in another medium, could you post it, please? Otherwise it comes off as conjecture.

@DarkDragonMedeus I somewhat feel it’s far too much of a coincidence for those two to be beefing with ZaStando and both not sharing full screenshots. And it’s only those two who have been in business with him, and coincidentally, you also suspected them to be sockpuppets. Though, judging by evidence I think it’s enough to justify they aren’t sockpuppets. If they don’t have any IP overlap, I suppose the case can be dropped. Just me seeing how coincidental this is somewhat feels strange.

@DarkDragonMedeus I somewhat feel it’s far too much of a coincidence for those two to be beefing with ZaStando and both not sharing full screenshots. And it’s only those two who have been in business with him, and coincidentally, you also suspected them to be sockpuppets. Though, judging by evidence I think it’s enough to justify they aren’t sockpuppets. If they don’t have any IP overlap, I suppose the case can be dropped. Just me seeing how coincidental this is somewhat feels strange.
Remember when I mentioned that I said that some of Geb's arguments are straight up rat?

here you go https://vsbattles.com/threads/sonic-general-discussion-zone-act-1-new-frontiers.107614/post-6011497

"Hello, Antvasima.

I wanted to talk to you about this report from DDM.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/post-6167309

I was the one who submitted the anonymous report, and I can guarantee you that it's ZaStando's sockpuppets. He's gotten better at creating them and hiding them from association, but ALWAYS links to his stuff through these accounts and has even linked directly to Google Docs created by Might of Geburah (Also ZaStando). And I'm certain that he'll talk his way out if a ban, which is why I decided to reach out.

I've been very cautious to mistakenly ban one person, let alone two (its been several months since these accounts have been on the wiki). But the accidental duplicate post they sent at the same time linked in DDM's post cemented it.

Unfortunately, ThatBusyDude and HenshinIntervention are trying their hardest to prove it isn't ZaStando under the guise that they make fun of him.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/post-6168889

However, this is simply by the fact that ZaStando mocks himself so he doesn't draw any attention and can use a fake identity.

I'm beginning to worry my concerns won't lead to the necessary ban, all because I want to remain anonymous to avoid off-site harassment.

As a person who shares one of the same verses with him for a long time, I am confident I know who they are better than Garrixian (who has never dealt with ZaStando, ever)."

I still trust the judgement of this member. We simply seem to be dealing with an extremely false, dishonest, and manipulative individual.

"Hello, Antvasima.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/post-6167309

I was the one who submitted the anonymous report, and I can guarantee you that it's ZaStando's sockpuppets. He's gotten better at creating them and hiding them from association, but ALWAYS links to his stuff through these accounts and has even linked directly to Google Docs created by Might of Geburah (Also ZaStando). And I'm certain that he'll talk his way out if a ban, which is why I decided to reach out.

I've been very cautious to mistakenly ban one person, let alone two (its been several months since these accounts have been on the wiki). But the accidental duplicate post they sent at the same time linked in DDM's post cemented it.

Unfortunately, ThatBusyDude and HenshinIntervention are trying their hardest to prove it isn't ZaStando under the guise that they make fun of him.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/post-6168889

However, this is simply by the fact that ZaStando mocks himself so he doesn't draw any attention and can use a fake identity.

I'm beginning to worry my concerns won't lead to the necessary ban, all because I want to remain anonymous to avoid off-site harassment.

As a person who shares one of the same verses with him for a long time, I am confident I know who they are better than Garrixian (who has never dealt with ZaStando, ever)."

I still trust the judgement of this member. We simply seem to be dealing with an extremely false, dishonest, and manipulative individual.
There’s a problem with his assertion that we are trying our hardest to defend ourselves from the accusation. The problem is that the only reason we’re entertaining this is because if we don’t we’ll get banned, there’s a consequence for ignoring this accusation so we can’t afford to let it just slip by. Even in the real world outside the internet some people who are in jail are there for something they haven’t done and I don’t know about you but I’m not a fan of letting myself take the consequences for something I didn’t do or for someone I’m not. I don’t know why he’s using this argument to try to say we’re guilty anyway, it seems like a total cop out because you don’t have the proof we are the same guy. He can provide the proof or we can move on, stop trying to make other people feel bad for not eating your evidence because it’s not up to par in a desperate attempt to get us banned. And it is my honest opinion you shouldn’t have to hide who you are if you’re so confident in your evidence no one is hunting you down.

I already told you guys what happened. Me and Henshin were in a group on discord, we were deciding how to get the argument on Vsbw and decide who would post it. I saw the message and it suggested me or @HenshinIntervention posts it but I wasn’t aware he had decided to post it and didn’t read that he did so I ended up posting the same argument by mistake and then deleted it. If we were really Geb it would be far less likely that this situation would’ve even occurred considering the fact that Geb would’ve had full control over which accounts posted the arguments and would’ve known that the arguments were posted and wouldn’t need another to do it again. This is logic. That event having happened doesn’t cement anything like you all are being told.

"Hello, Antvasima.

I don't want to contest about this but they bring up no absolutely no evidence to support their claim. It would even make it a lot worse if it's ZaStando himself anonymously trying to defame those two users. Going by that absurd logic, anyone who humiliates and criticises him can be considered a sockpuppet; I'm sorry but that's just ridiculously illogical. They're right about I don't know ZaStando and haven't dealt with his drama before, but I think they at least need to provide sufficient evidence which he had a history of obsessive self-humiliation, under different identities.

Edit: On second thought, as I said before, it does feel coincidental for me that the two who rampaged against ZaStando were the only ones we’ve seen from those screenshots and both of them were all suspected, no one else. So it might actually line up, however, I don’t think we should suspect anyone to be sockpuppets simply because they disparaged against ZaStando.

Last edited:
I will tackle this claim in particular
"I was the one who submitted the anonymous report, and I can guarantee you that it's ZaStando's sockpuppets. He's gotten better at creating them and hiding them from association, but ALWAYS links to his stuff through these accounts and has even linked directly to Google Docs created by Might of Geburah (Also ZaStando). And I'm certain that he'll talk his way out if a ban, which is why I decided to reach out."

Isn't it crazy how this person, who claims to know Geburah very well, didn't even check what the Document had?
Here's the document which they are likely referring to and we posted this before
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...l9zUfpkFDtwLQuRP4/edit#heading=h.fp9z5w6bnic3
I will say it right now, I edited the document personally.
There's even a section where people who worked on the document are credited, I am listed as one of the main editors.
I can't believe I have to post my Discord here, but "Arkham" in the document is my Discord name
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...8b74d795f61c563b8eb4c0b012c9633a73975175d61&=

So I have access to the document, and by the way, I only posted it because Geburah asked me to.

"However, this is simply by the fact that ZaStando mocks himself so he doesn't draw any attention and can use a fake identity."

Yes, this is why we make fun of him for being ratty, he won't take it personally because he is self aware that his methods of "getting Sonic over" are ratty.

"Hello, Antvasima.

I’m also convinced they’re socks based on the evidence and past experiences with this user.

I think I have a right to speak here;

Anyway, if we go back to the beginning of this thread, I would like to point out that this thread came to this point because of @Reiner, He wanted that" make the standards more understandable, without any changes in the standarts, just wanted to remove unnecessary wording", but in this thread he removed one of the biggest requirements for the standards, even though DT stated here that it shouldn't be removed, but he ignored him and manipulated the standards for his own gain, and immediately after this thread 2 upgrade threads were opened based on the same logic (one of them was opened by Reiner)

I don't have any grudge or hatred here, I just tried to here make the wrongly manipulated and changed standard correct again, am I to blame for trying to "make the standards correct" or are those who ignoring DT's comments and stubbornly manipulate the standards for their own gain?

You guys can also see that the people who disagreed with my thread, and frankly were a bit aggressive, were the ones who actually participated in these upgrades. I didn't want to bring this up, but they are the ones who did it.

If you find any malicious intent or anything like that in my thread, do what you want. But all I want here is basically just to do the right thing, and they interpreted what I wanted to do "the right thing" as a grudge and hatred...
Yes, I don't know if I really should have done this, but Reiner said things like "where is the evidence, if there is no evidence, don't slander" for the things I said.

Here, here and here are the evidences

And here is also a video from my friend who sent me the photos above. (She used to be on the wiki, but not now)

As I said, he constantly asked me for evidence and accused me of being a slanderer.

Maybe they might say to me, "You did it out of hatred and spite," but if that was my intention, believe me, I would have done it in the first place. Since they told me these things and they reported me to RVR first, naturally I had to do this.

I don't know what will happen next. The reason I did publish the video was so that they wouldn't edit these messages later and call me a "slanderer".
I know it's a little late because I had to think for a while to do this, but unfortunately I had to do it.

Last edited:
I’m also convinced they’re socks based on the evidence and past experiences with this user.
I have received another information message:

"I believe I can officially prove it is ZaStando. After people started debating ThatBusyDude's claims in this Archie thread, Might of Geburah begins complaining and making memes as a result, even highlighting some points of contention within the thread.

This was within the same timeframe btw, as the thread has been open for about two days. Hopefully this is, finally, enough."

I have received another information message:

"I believe I can officially prove it is ZaStando. After people started debating ThatBusyDude's claims in this Archie thread, Might of Geburah begins complaining and making memes as a result, even highlighting some points of contention within the thread.

This was within the same timeframe btw, as the thread has been open for about two days. Hopefully this is, finally, enough."
That is not enough and is grasping straws at this point. The reason why Geburah knew about the thread was because Sailor Arkham posted that thread in a group he was in

And it's being dishonest to say it was within the same time frame, it wasn't you can look at the time of those posts https://vsbattles.com/threads/too-many-to-count-an-archie-sonic-cosmology-revision.160718/ https://vsbattles.com/threads/too-m...-sonic-cosmology-revision.160718/post-6166150 and the hours since Geb's post was made and you can clearly see the two were not made in the same time frame

He isn't the only one that came to that conclusion either.

Even without that; I don't know why you're acting like Geburah can't possibly know about what happens in this site either, not everything is off limits to non-users so he can see some threads and they can be posted to him. It even happens a lot with dragon ball revisions, I can't tell you how common it is that someone posts a new dragon ball revision to us in our group.

Just because Geb is banned doesn't mean he's not going to be aware of what goes on in the site so to use his awareness of the thread as proof that me, @HenshinIntervention and him are the same is dishonest and relies on too many assumptions. It's too hasty.

Back