• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Not to meddle or anything but it does seem like you're parroting a lot and not actually providing evidence to your claims while trying to clown the people that ask for proof, going off of the messages in the thread.
You havent read the thread in question have you? I posted evidence backing my claims multiple times, Glass just decided to come in and be rude to me for no reason

Literally what part of my comments towards you were condescending? Especially on the same level as:

“How about instead of arguing something you know absolutely nothing about you let the actual knowledgeable members discuss things and keep your words to yourself.”
"Or the evidence you provide is insufficient, how about instead of claiming everyone who disagrees didn’t bother looking maybe prove there’s light speed statements in the first place"

"Tone down the attitude Weekly. Do I need to remind you that you’re on thin ice with your status here?"

"So where’s the evidence that they’re wrong? Do you wanna explain why they’re wrong or are you going to keep making baseless accusations."

Youve been nothing but rude and condescending to me since you came into the thread while also ignoring quite literally the entirety of said thread where i did in fact provide evidence to back up what i was arguing multiple times.

"Or the evidence you provide is insufficient, how about instead of claiming everyone who disagrees didn’t bother looking maybe prove there’s light speed statements in the first place"
This isn't condescending.
"Tone down the attitude Weekly. Do I need to remind you that you’re on thin ice with your status here?"
Neither is this.
"So where’s the evidence that they’re wrong? Do you wanna explain why they’re wrong or are you going to keep making baseless accusations."
Or this.
Youve been nothing but rude and condescending to me since you came into the thread while also ignoring quite literally the entirety of said thread where i did in fact provide evidence to back up what i was arguing multiple times.
Warning you and reminding you to act civilly when you actually are on thin ice isn't being condescending, at all.

These quotes don’t really come off as personal attacks to me. Two of them just seem to be bluntly attacking your argumentation and asking for evidence, and the second one is just telling you to tone down your condescension.

I was being civil, he was being condescending
I'm reading the thread already. Based on what I can see so far, it just seems to be that you can't cope with the fact that a majority find the reasoning insufficient and he's pointing that out to you.

The above posted quotes aren't being condescending either. H3 could've been a lot harsher than "tone it down".

These quotes don’t really come off as personal attacks to me. Two of them just seem to be bluntly attacking your argumentation,
Which is a false attack seeing as i provided evidence to back up every argument i made in that thread, multiple times as a matter of fact
and the second one is just telling you to tone down your condescension.
I wasnt being condescending at all is the problem, Glass was being condescending to me

I really don't see how exactly he's being condescending when all he's just doing is trying to remind you to have stronger evidence to back up your claims.
If thats what he was doing it would have been fine but its not, he was actively claiming i had posted ZERO evidence, which is an outright lie. Like if he couldnt be bothered to read the thread its whatever, the thread is five pages long i can understand that and would have been happy to summarize it, but he didnt. He just barged into the thread with his first response being 'Weekly you have posted zero evidence to back up your claims, thats why youre wrong and thats why people disagree with you'. Thats not 'reminding me to have stronger evidence', thats just being a dick, something he does to me constantly.

If thats what he was doing it would have been fine but its not, he was actively claiming i had posted ZERO evidence, which is an outright lie. Like if he couldnt be bothered to read the thread its whatever, the thread is five pages long i can understand that and would have been happy to summarize it, but he didnt. He just barged into the thread with his first response being 'Weekly you have posted zero evidence to back up your claims, thats why youre wrong and thats why people disagree with you'. Thats not 'reminding me to have stronger evidence', thats just being a dick, something he does to me constantly.
If like 3 or 4 people are saying you have no evidence, after five whole pages, you PROBABLY didn't provide anything substantial, lol.

And also, in any other case, literally almost everyone in the thread was asking you to provide better evidence and you never done any of that, but still insist on making them seem like they're wrong. And also, if you can't provide any concrete evidence to your claims in time, that's how your proposals get rejected.

If like 3 or 4 people are saying you have no evidence, after five whole pages, you PROBABLY didn't provide anything substantial, lol.
Those three or four people didnt read the thread thuroughly enough then smh
And also, in any other case, literally almost everyone in the thread was asking you to provide better evidence and you never done any of that, but still insist on making them seem like they're wrong. And also, if you can't provide any concrete evidence to your claims in time, that's how your proposals get rejected.
I provided substantial evidence, the thread in question has more evidence for lightspeed provided than the majority of verses on the site that are lightspeed.

I'm not even understanding the purpose of this argument anyways the thread is still ongoing and there's still plenty of discussion to be had so @WeeklyBattles lets chill out a bit because you are on of the most knowledgeable members when it comes to RWBY and I'd like for you not to be in this thread for violations so productive progress can be made elsewhere in that thread and especially with the new volume literally being RIGHT around the corner.

It'd be a hell of a time to really make things worse and get in trouble now so can we like apologize, chill, and keep things moving in a civil manner because I do value your opinion on this topic just don't lose your shit and take time to formulate everything so you can work to covince those in the thread on the topic.

Even if its rejected now gather more evidence and wait for new evidence but for now this isn't over for anyone involved

I'm not even understanding the purpose of this argument anyways the thread is still ongoing and there's still plenty of discussion to be had so @WeeklyBattles lets chill out a bit because you are on of the most knowledgeable members when it comes to RWBY and I'd like for you not to be in this thread for violations so productive progress can be made elsewhere in that thread and especially with the new volume literally being RIGHT around the corner.

It'd be a hell of a time to really make things worse and get in trouble now so can we like apologize, chill, and keep things moving in a civil manner because I do value your opinion on this topic just don't lose your shit and take time to formulate everything so you can work to covince those in the thread on the topic.

Even if its rejected now gather more evidence and wait for new evidence but for now this isn't over for anyone involved
I was chill and civil though? Glass was the one being rude to me

Ok as someone who had been actively following the thread I will say this:

I did notice Weekly was being somewhat rude with his petty comments which I noted in this post here. I didn’t find Glassman particularly rude nor did I find him threatening Weekly like was said in the thread. It was more just an average warning given out because of some noticeable agitation in the messages.

Honestly what I think happened is that Weekly may have read Glassman’s messages with a condescending tone in mind and so responded with more outward agitation.

I understand dude that scaling and arguing with people is frustrating I get it. But believe me, you piss yourself off more than anyone else right.

I was chill and civil though? Glass was the one being rude to me
🗿it's okay though that's all I'm telling you I get what you're saying but I really don't want to see you getting in trouble here and I hope I'm not sounding like an ass or something here either if so I'm sorry but lets drop it and keep things pushing even if you did nothing wrong a genuine apology will go a long way I'd say if you are continuously productive

Well, Weekly is frustrated in general both because he isn't mentally feeling well and since he genuinely thinks that other members here are recurrently deliberately provoking him, being mean to him, and trying to get him banned, due to old grudges, even though he really wants to stay here, and except for myself he is the member with the highest amount of wiki edits, so like Dalesean027, I would much prefer if he can remain unbanned, and I do think that he keeps getting reported by others for mostly minor reasons, so there may be some truth to that others want to find pretexts to get rid of him.

I think that the best solution here is for Weekly to apologise for being frustrated and irritable, to give himself a bit of a fresh start of goodwill, and for other members to try to be nicer to and not provoke him, so he gets the chance to feel better and calm down in general and get along with others better in the long run.

Sorry for busting in but isn't this report a little bit too thin-skinned in the first place? Like unless I am missing some notable insults I don't see anything besides basic vsbw banter, something that in somewhat greater cases required a tap on the wrist at best from staff. I get that petty comments can lead to fights but at this point it feels unfair to just report a person for being mildly petty. Am I wrong here?

Last edited:
Tbf, they are both very well-known for attacking each other in threads. I've been a witness for quite a few of them.
As a witness to most of their...interactions (I use that word very loosely), I can also confirm that Worthless tends to instigate the arguments first, which leads to yagami responding back in a toxic manner.

Worthless does it again in the Mikey CRT, specifically on this comment, when there was really no need for those levels of hostility.

Of course, this doesn't justify yagami's actions in the slightest. Sending verbal threats is very ****** up, but if someone's constantly poking a bear, and then they end up getting mauled to death by said bear, who do you think is to blame for that? Exactly.

Back