• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I still see notifications on this thread, but I don't always have enough time to compile lengthy posts going over what was going on. But based on this decisions, I do agree with the outcomes. Timmy has been banned before and really needs to shape up, where as King just needs a strict warning.

Honestly, all of that conversation seems fucky and moderately obsessive. What was the evidence for sockpuppeting before, did they share an IP or was it just extreme coincidence?

If the former, then keep 'im blocked.

If the latter, people seem to feel proxying is okay (this guy is a prime example of why I disagree, but that's another matter), so I suppose unban him.

This match went in a wrong direction after @CrystalValley posted part of a infamous ntr doujinshi, with several comments from @MrBallins, @DaReaperMan and @Artorimachi_Meteoraft that are just extremely weird (the thread is filled with weird things, but to list just some examples here), and they didn't stopped even after I asked them and actually tried to argue the match, so I would like that a staff give them a formal warning, and at this point even close that cursed thread.
Them mfs need jesus, actually terminally online behavior.

Yeah a small warning telling them stop being ******* weirdos should work.

Reaper is thread-banned here, and cannot respond. He apologized for the incident in private to me, make of that what you will. As for my opinion on punishment... just a warning to not do that again. While extremely degenerate behavior went down there, this was theoretically meant to be a poor attempt at hehe-haha. As much as I'd love to pull the trigger on a person for being downbad, it's not a big deal.

The OP of this thread is constantly bringing up M3X and mocking him, derailing the very thread they made, simply because M3X is busy with more important matters. It's obnoxious, exists only to stir up shit and it's like every other post.
As someone who's friendly with M3X on discord, it's because of these types of people that M3X doesn't like dealing with Naruto-related calcs anymore. He's tired of dealing with the same people on the same shit over and over again, it's tedious and mentally taxing. Especially when the calc itself is fine, it's just someone trying to either downplay or wank the calc (ala Whitebeard and Kizaru)

A harsh warning should suffice, he hasn't done anything ban worthy imo.

As someone who's friendly with M3X on discord, it's because of these types of people that M3X doesn't like dealing with Naruto-related calcs anymore. He's tired of dealing with the same people on the same shit over and over again, it's tedious and mentally taxing. Especially when the calc itself is fine, it's just someone trying to either downplay or wank the calc (ala Whitebeard and Kizaru)

In fact, I'm pretty sure it's the exact same group of people that did this with the Whitebeard calc

I've seen a lot of newcomers like that pop up and constantly try to question some of his Naruto calcs as of late, hell, not just his calcs, any Naruto calc really TBF. When I told him about it when they first popped up, he expressed his frustration trying to deal with them.

Regarding M3X: I am firmly of the belief that he is one of the most competent calc group members on the site, certainly more than my crusty ass. I am at work but if he is facing targeted harassment from certain Naruto users, that bears looking into.

Regarding ZaStando: If the dude admitted it, I'd take that over a Discord call to be honest. You can ask anyone to change their name on there, it's not really evidence. My vote is to keep them banned.

So to summarise then:

Keep ZaStando and ImagineBreaker banned.

Give warnings to the people who were being repeatedly vulgar.

Look into if we should give serious final warnings or even ban all of the people who are harrassing M3X.

Is that correct, and if so, are other staff members here willing to handle the last two tasks I mentioned?

So to summarise then:

Keep ZaStando and ImagineBreaker banned.

Give warnings to the people who were being repeatedly vulgar.

Look into if we should give serious final warnings or even ban all of the people who are harrassing M3X.

Is that correct, and if so, are other staff members here willing to handle the last two tasks I mentioned?
The last task should be handled very delicately, but that sums up my opinions, aye.

I don't believe any intervention is necessary as the conversation has not deviated and there isn't any intense exchange happening. KLOL506 is doing an excellent job providing assistance in that situation.
I honestly don't want to. It's been very long since I evaluated the Naruto calcs and since those things tend to be all over the place I have to make my own mind calculations to see if they check out, and then I tend to forget them simply because of the chaos they cause down the line. And I want to keep it that way to engage in non-interference with HST as a whole as much as possible.

You are only involved in this matter because you are one of the few members who participated in the evaluation of the calculation. While there is no expectation for you to continue engaging in the discussion, it would be beneficial to clarify any potential flaws or oversights in the calculation if the owner is unwilling to do so themselves.

The thread's purpose is reasonable, as it simply seeks to question the validity of the calculation and not to judge or manipulate it. Although some of the comments may have been perceived as “too hostile” or impolite, it is not to the extent that they should not be taken seriously. It appears that the individual in question has come to understand the situation, as their recent comments indicate.

In any case, you have done an excellent job in responding to my request professionally. This is greatly appreciated, and I thank you for your assistance.

Last edited:
Back