• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I have brought up my complaints for XXKingXX a while back and yes, derailing threads is something he clearly has a history of doing and deliberately trying to cause uproars has been something he has openly admitted to doing before, as well as derailing threads with that either go against or go overboard upon what was proposed in an OP just to prevent some otherwise simple noncontroversial proposals from going through. Disagreeing with stuff is one thing, but trying to turn some otherwise simple and/or civilized discussions and turning them into cluttered messes of nonsense and knowing full well that the stuff he says is wrong is just downright trolling. But posting random fan art that consists of generally straight characters locking lips when no one asked for stuff like that is also quite obnoxious.

I agree with Glass here on the proposals.

Last edited:
While the images aren't NSFW, posting them is completely unnecessary and potentially derailing for the threads in question. Do you have anything to say regarding this @XXKINGXX69 ?
Man its just yaoi images its not gonna disrupt the whole thread

I have brought up my complaints for XXKingXX a while back and yes, derailing threads is something he clearly has a history of doing and deliberately trying to cause uproars has been something he has openly admitted to doing before, as well as derailing threads with that either go against or go overboard upon what was proposed in an OP just to prevent some otherwise simple noncontroversial proposals from going through. Disagreeing with stuff is one thing, but trying to turn some otherwise simple and/or civilized discussions and turning them into cluttered messes of nonsense and knowing full well that the stuff he says is wrong is just downright trolling. But posting random fan art that consists of generally straight characters locking lips when no one asked for stuff like that is also quite obnoxious.

I agree with Glass here on the proposals.
I never did this, the closest was that Mario thread which wasn't derailing but talking about destructive capacity and AP stuff which was related to the topic

Man its just yaoi images its not gonna disrupt the whole thread

I never did this, the closest was that Mario thread which wasn't derailing but talking about destructive capacity and AP stuff which was related to the topic
It did it on an even older Mario thread where you were deliberately downplaying him all the way to Wall level. And also the infamous "Galaxy level durability plank" argument too. You also did it on a Metroid thread, you did so on my wall and downplayed Fire Emblem for no context other than "Via anti-feats" and I have heard multiple witnesses claim you do the same type of thing in a whole bunch of threads for a lot of different verses. And a lot of us myself included were annoyed with having to tackle the same repeated topics over and over again and listen to you as if you didn't actually read the profiles or scans and just randomly make arbitrary assumptions or were being deliberately ignorant.

Also, there was literally a URL to the last time you were banned where you openly admit that provoking people or intentionally trying to make threads chaotic to prevent anyone or anything from getting done was something you admitted to doing.

and I have heard multiple witnesses claim you do the same type of thing in a whole bunch of threads for a lot of different verses.

Also, there was literally a URL to the last time you were banned where you openly admit that provoking people or intentionally trying to make threads chaotic to prevent anyone or anything from getting done was something you admitted to doing.
It did it on an even older Mario thread where you were deliberately downplaying him all the way to Wall level.

Link the thread

And also the infamous "Galaxy level durability plank" argument too.

How is this derailing or trolling when I had arguments for it? I even said that I disagreed with 64 Mario being galaxy level, I just agreed with the object scaling to Mario so you're misinterpreting what I said

You also did it on a Metroid thread

Explain how any of this is trolling or derailing

you did so on my wall and downplayed Fire Emblem for no context other than "Via anti-feats"

Do you think downplaying is against the rules here?

And a lot of us myself included were annoyed with having to tackle the same repeated topics over and over again and listen to you as if you didn't actually read the profiles or scans and just randomly make arbitrary assumptions or were being deliberately ignorant.

Most of it is for asking questions about Pokemon which isn't being delibaretely ignorant

Link the thread
I reported and compiled stuff here. Which in turn your characteristics were laid out here.

As for the other Mario thread, it was ArmorChompy's old downgrade thread then later series split thread that later became a U-turn and canceled it. I literally saw you downplay him that abysmally low.

How is this derailing or trolling when I had arguments for it? I even said that I disagreed with 64 Mario being galaxy level, I just agreed with the object scaling to Mario so you're misinterpreting what I said
That is fine if you disagree with Galaxy level, but the anti-middle ground mindset on "Either plank is adamantium level durability or Mario is Wall level/street level" instead of the most common sense thing just being it's game mechanics or not really much of a feat is the way to go. Also, the OP in that thread just wanted to add a few abilities to Mario fodder, you on the other hand tried to make it chaotic as possible by going "Chain Chomps > Mario and Bowser"
Explain how any of this is trolling or derailing
I explained multiple times
  1. You said, Character B AP stomps and speed blitzes Character A with no explanation when our profile pages say the opposite
  2. You said "Tier 8 because I said so" and deliberately ignored every single feat in the profile
  3. You called the speed feat, "Not combat speed" ignoring the fact the same blog contained scans demonstrating an attack speed and physical movement speed outpacing that, it's clearly all categories of speed
  4. Repeatedly begged me to prove things already proven if you actually read the darn profile and the links
Do you think downplaying is against the rules here?
In one or two cases done by newbies and or clueless people, no. When done constantly via deliberately ignoring face value evidence that anyone who has read the profiles should know, it's a different story. Or forcing staff and regular users' jobs to be 10 times more revolting then they're supposed to be, it's a different story.
Most of it is for asking questions about Pokemon which isn't being delibaretely ignorant
Uh no, Pokemon wasn't the only verse you did this to. Read ArmorChompy's old post and scroll down to read any following posts. You have done this type of thing for many different verses, made a lot of regular users annoyed and made a lot of staff members also annoyed.

Anyway, since we have 5+ staff members voting. I will go ahead and apply the block.

Last edited:
This is his currently actions @Supergoat1616
It seems he did not understand our system regarding the profiles.
Well, he ignored the warnings and instructions and added a massive amount of edits. I should give him a one month ban to prevent him from editing pages everywhere since I don't see any active admins?

I rollbacked their edits btw.
I have temporarily blocked the user to avoid further vandalism on his part, it will be up to the other administrators whether to remove the ban or to extend or decrease it.
Anyway, for how long should we block this member?

Also, thank you to Dereck03 for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wait a little. Isn't 6 months a bit too harsh for posting non-graphic yaoi images to derail a thread, even with an old ban history? Wouldn't a 3 months or so block for XXKINGXX69 be more balanced?
The problem is, the times KING got banned he hardly even makes an effort to improve himself after those times and he still intends on repeating the same problems which got him banned in the first place.

Wait a little. Isn't 6 months a bit too harsh for posting non-graphic yaoi images to derail a thread, even with an old ban history? Wouldn't a 3 months or so block for XXKINGXX69 be more balanced?
He was already banned for 3 months before, he hasn't changed one bit.

Repeating the same punishment will naturally give the same result.

Also there is no reason for any of us to be subjected to yaoi images about some of our favorite characters in a vsbattles forum of all places, just because he thought it was funny to do so, or even worse, to purposely derail a thread.

I must note here that XXKingXX69 had IP overlap with Garchomp777 (who was also permanently banned).
Well, as far as I understand, IP addresses alone overlap rather frequently over time in quite large communities such as our own without necessarily being the same people, so it seems safer to get full forum warnings before we do something drastic in this regard.

He was already banned for 3 months before, he hasn't changed one bit.

Repeating the same punishment will naturally give the same result.

Also there is no reason for any of us to be subjected to yaoi images about some of our favorite characters in a vsbattles forum of all places, just because he thought it was funny to do so, or even worse, to purposely derail a thread.
Okay. I suppose that 6 months is probably a fair punishment then.

Is somebody here willing to delete the yaoi posts?

This is just an information post regarding Charmandar's sock (TioKill). The Bureaucrats and HR group has decided to demote KingTempest for 3 months for his involvement in this (knowing about the sock and still being silent). Being a staff member, it's an obligation to report such actions.

Thank you. It is important that we keep track of promoting KingTempest again after 3 months have passed though, as he has been a very helpful staff member in general.

I checked and was not shown any overlapping IP addresses. We do not have nearly sufficiently concrete evidence to suggest that they are the same person.

Hmm. @XXKINGXX69 used that IP address 497 times between March 5 and March 19, 2022, and then @Garchomp777 used it one time on March 28, 2022. Those are quite close dates to each other.

It is strange that XenForo did not automatically show us a user overlap in this case, and we had to click on individual IP addresses to find it though. Maybe we should talk with our system administrator about that?

Hmm. @XXKINGXX69 used that IP address 497 times between March 5 and March 19, 2022, and then @Garchomp777 used it one time on March 28, 2022. Those are quite close dates to each other.

It is strange that XenForo did not automatically show us a user overlap in this case, and we had to click on individual IP addresses to find it though. Maybe we should talk with our system administrator about that?
It's almost a year old thing ,does it even matter?

Could be he intentionally waited. That, or he had another account ready as a backup. Making a sock immediately afterwards has been detected before, see Speedster.

I must note here that XXKingXX69 had IP overlap with Garchomp777 (who was also permanently banned).
I think that actually does it, he should be banned permanently in that case.

Also, I was literally messaged on Discord where someone of Scizor#7048 openly admitted to being a sock of Garchomp777, this was his message.I was indeed a sock of garchomp
  1. I was indeed a sock of garchomp

2. [9:30 AM]
    I even told you I was gonna make an alt, how did it take you guys this long to find out?

Here is the scan to prove it
image.png

Do we know that is actually him and not a troll sending a message to impersonate him?
Garchomp originally was someone we banned for being heavily immature and for insulting people regularly, and was mostly here to upgrade Pokemon in a way where even fodder Pokemon would be tier 2 and downplay other verses out of spite. Which is honestly consistent with his recent view points on Mario profiles. Glassman pointed out their identical debating tactics. It also lines up with the IP Address usage shared by AKM Sama that Antvasima conceded to. Also, Garchomp I should have remembered he DM's me stuff as early as 2021 on Discord. He shared similar interests to a lot of verses, and Garchomp himself admitted even back when he got banned he had 2 alts as back up accounts. So yeah, we really should be on the look out for him and his alts. And we have a lot of face value evidence in King's case on top of the message.

But what does his last sentence mean?
He admits that is one of his alts, and is questioning how it took us almost 2 years to figure that alt. But the answer is that the IP check was something overlooked, and now both me an Glass realized how similar they both were speech patterns, tastes in verses, ect were all in common.

I don't think this needs further discussion though, the evidence seems too face value and overlapping to the point of being obvious. Antvasima is also talking with AKM in DMs in which AKM seems to have more explicit evidence which I'm positive Antvasima has already conceded to.

Back