• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Okay then. That's two sysops in favour of a 1 month ban. I suppose that it can probably be applied.

I would prefer input from Promestein or AKM though.

Would you be willing to handle it Damage or Bambu? I would prefer if you avoid IP blocks though.

You need to block him for a month in the wiki as well.

@DaReaperMan and @Antvasima

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Autism is not an excuse for shitty behavior. As both an autistic person and as a current staff member, the very argument disgusts me. If you won't hold Matt accountable for his actions, how can I expect you to hold me accountable for mine.

On top of that, he made those comments before the Sera thread was made, so that's not an excuse either.

Speaking as a bisexual person, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after he told me he was bisexual himself. Different people have different standards, whatever, but given the context in which he said it... no. Not acceptable.

So, as the staff member who warned him that his behavior was inappropriate, I agree with a month long ban.

@DaReaperMan and @Antvasima

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Autism is not an excuse for shitty behavior. As both an autistic person and as a current staff member, the very argument disgusts me. If you won't hold Matt accountable for his actions, how can I expect you to hold me accountable for mine.

On top of that, he made those comments before the Sera thread was made, so that's not an excuse either.

Speaking as a bisexual person, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after he told me he was bisexual himself. Different people have different standards, whatever, but given the context in which he said it... no. Not acceptable.

So, as the staff member who warned him that his behavior was inappropriate, I agree with a month long ban.
Chad moment.

Eh? We already banned Matthew for a month, and I am not engaging in shitty behaviour because of my autism. I do have a bad sense of judgement and mental limitations in certain areas because of it though.

Again, I am not mildly autistic. I cannot handle some common everyday tasks without help, as I am too stuck in my own head.

Also, Matthew is not autistic as far as I know. There may be some misunderstanding here.

I never implied you were. I was just blunty stating my opinion on this whole thing sense I was involved with it and had a perspective relating to it. I felt my piece needed to be heard even if I showed up late.

Well, he has been banned for a month now, and he is not autistic as far as I am aware.

There seems to be something strange going on with your first link.

Reporting theultimate5105 again
you're just trying to get this added
you guys know this you just want Kuzan to get a win on his profile
and when I told him to stop assuming people had ulterior motives
The same could be said to you... You don't want her to lose.... And she can create still water
meanwhile you two are literally the people who support one piece the most on the wiki

There was a match between 2 characters, made over a month ago.

The match is put into grace today and I announce grace.

He comes and says "stomp", no issues. I explain why it's not a stomp.

He goes ahead with his "you just want this to get added" repeatedly

theultimate, you need to clean up your attitude, although you have only reached the level of deserving a warning yet.

There was a match between 2 characters, made over a month ago.

The match is put into grace today and I announce grace.

He comes and says "stomp", no issues. I explain why it's not a stomp.

He goes ahead with his "you just want this to get added" repeatedly
I literally countered you points

Back