• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting @Lynieryz for his attitude on this thread: https://www.vsbattles.com/threads/makima-vs-alucard-azontr-vs-gins-car.147062/page-2
The man has became such of mad annoying it pissed off the folks there

And no, i can assure that Azontr and LordGinSama (and Maitreya/Life of King as well) are just with their usual banter, nothing to stressed out against them
Ok maybe I'm missing something but he's throwing around playground insults. Hell I'd say he's not even insulting anyone just getting insulted by playground shots. I'm seeing worst things in the thread as jokes. I'm confused on
1. What's report worthy.
2. Why you didn't ask him to stop derailing.

He's derailing and being annoying, yes, but that's nothing to be reported for over in an irrelevant VS Thread, just tell him to stop being a nuisance or just be an adult and ******* ignore him if he annoys you. Shrimple.
I already asked them to ignore him but i feel he's a bit too much especially the whole banter with him and Gin, and i feel like he's still going to continue
But i'll leave that to the mods here, not gonna clustering the thread further here

And no, i can assure that Azontr and LordGinSama (and Maitreya/Life of King as well) are just with their usual banter, nothing to stressed out against them
That is good then, since I can detect no further level of bantering on Lyn's part that the others are not already engaging in.

The RVR isn't a place for you to report people you don't like, dude. Not when their behavior is this mild.

Why ban the guy? He simply has a different opinion. You guys are only bothered by the way he argues, but that is no reason to warn, much less ban

Why ban the guy? He simply has a different opinion. You guys are only bothered by the way he argues, but that is no reason to warn, much less ban
This is a terrible counterargument.

First of all, no one is getting banned for a different opinion. Opinions on verses are not a factor that gets taken into account when deciding if someone is in violation of the rules or not.

Second, he is specifically being punished because he's an extremely new user who has thus far debated in an exclusively inflammatory manner. That is not exactly well-tolerated around here.
Anyway, should we ban Zefkiel for 2 or 3 months then, and if so, what should the ban text say?
I'd be fine with 2 months.

First of all, no one is getting banned for a different opinion. Opinions on verses are not a factor that gets taken into account when deciding if someone is in violation of the rules or not.

Second, he is specifically being punished because he's an extremely new user who has thus far debated in an exclusively inflammatory manner. That is not exactly well-tolerated around here.
The guy said nothing but argued for Makima in a bad way, except if I'm not reading something

I am reporting myself for not knowing there was a rule about this. Sorry I said this thing in a flow. I want to apologise for this behaviour and I will try not to say anything like this in the future.

I said this to @Theglassman12 here
Is Everything12 is your alt so that you can vouch for him? Or did he told you his opinion somewhere?

I didn't know there was a rule about sock pocketing and all. Again I apologise from bottom of my heart I didn't knew there was a rule.

So please accept my apology 🙏. I would try not to say this to anyone from now on.

Alright, so let me see if I got this straight: you're apologizing on the RVR for insinuating that Every is an alt of Glass?

If that's the case, while quite noble and not a little adorable, it's nothing report worthy lol. Accusing someone of sockpuppeting is pretty serious, however an alternate account is not the same thing. Neither Glass nor Every are banned, therefore even if they were alt accounts of each-other, it wouldn't really be an accusation so much as an observation.

If that's the case, while quite noble and not a little adorable, it's nothing report worthy lol. Accusing someone of sockpuppeting is pretty serious, however an alternate account is not the same thing.
I assume, he is apologizing because @Theglassman12 interpreted here as “sockpuppeting”. So @EldemadeDityjon found himself to apologize for his reckless.

Alright, so let me see if I got this straight: you're apologizing on the RVR for insinuating that Every is an alt of Glass?

If that's the case, while quite noble and not a little adorable, it's nothing report worthy lol. Accusing someone of sockpuppeting is pretty serious, however an alternate account is not the same thing. Neither Glass nor Every are banned, therefore even if they were alt accounts of each-other, it wouldn't really be an accusation so much as an observation.
Thanks 👍

Because as dread said Glassman interpreted it as I am accusing him of sock pocketing. So I just wanted to apologise nonetheless regarding if how others felt reading my comment.

Well, we demoted Ricsi for using a sockpuppet to agree with himself in threads, so it isn't behaviour that we remotely approve of, but for practical reasons we usually tend to be lenient and contact people who use alternate accounts in private and tell them to decide which account they want to keep, while we ban the other(s), as long as they have not done anything bad with their extra account(s).

However, this is definitely not an encouragement for anybody here to start pushing their luck in this regard.

Simply suspecting people as socks isn't a rule violation, but it is a serious allegation that requires hard evidence, especially if we're suspecting current staff. One should avoid making public drama if they have suspicions. However, Glassman has been around for years, and Everything12 is into plenty of verses that Glassman doesn't really get into iirc and vice versa. And I might have seen them believe in completely different sides before, and most importantly. There is literally 0 IP or Email Address connections to connect I'm pretty sure, so innocent until proven guilty is my verdict.

The problem isn't that @EldemadeDityjon is actually accusing them of sockpuppeting, it's that Elde didn't know how to properly use it or the seriousness involved in the accusation, so he's apologizing for his mistake here.

Nothing to really debate here, Elde learned not to do it before he even posted his apology.
Yeah, that is fair. I wasn't focused on the verdict for him, but only that I have heavy doubts. And what Antvasima said is very true, but I don't think Glass or Everything deserve to be compared to others legit caught.

But anyway, Elde did seem clueless and not particularly harmful, so we can let it slide.

Right, well, this more recent series of messages is blatantly far more hostile than what's displayed in your assessment. I think he's earned himself a warning this time.

Yeah this behavior is completely unacceptable. Do they have any other history of this kind of thing?

I briefly checked their message history and found nothing but the present incident, but does anyone actually know if they do this often?
They got a slap on the wrist last time, and at the time, people were legit provoking them. But now they're continuing to just be plain rude despite the warning. Not sure if this is only a second strike or 3rd, but I think a 3rd strike would warrant a short ban.

They got a slap on the wrist last time, and at the time, people were legit provoking them. But now they're continuing to just be plain rude despite the warning. Not sure if this is only a second strike or 3rd, but I think a 3rd strike would warrant a short ban.
This is second strike

But also, I would like to share the 3rd strike warning in his profile wall or ping him here.

What do you think @Crabwhale ?

Last edited:
You seriously bring up gin report when he was getting triggered and brought up old stuff for no reason? He reported someone else from that same thread for getting triggered of something as well, let one that user is a notorious provoker

And again with the past? Its irrelevant these days, you also gonna ignore the fact there are literal years apart existing, let alone so few there in the periods

3rd one for what done.....and again, the past is irrelevant, but apparently nobody on the forum these days cant go on without bringing up as if it has relevance from long years ago, regardless of the topic

@BlackDarkness679

As previously communicated, you have received a verbal warning for an infraction of our community guidelines. Additionally, you have received an official warning, which is currently visible on your profile wall. Please be advised that a third infraction will result in a short ban.

While it has been noted that you have received warnings in the past, these previous incidents are not being considered as the primary justification for any action being taken at this time.

It is imperative that you adhere to our community guidelines to avoid further disciplinary measures. I hope you understand this and don't drag it further.

Back