• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
🤔 Then why Omnipresence is stated as speed. Also how he is Mftl+ and Omnipresence at same time
Omnipresence is the property of being present everywhere, whenever and nowhere at the same time, referring to an unbounded presence. The ability lets you to be everywhere at once that is, at every point in space during a given instant.
Because it has consequences for combat similar to those of a speed statistic, omnipresence is affected by speed equalization in versus matchups.

Omnipresence is the property of being present everywhere, whenever and nowhere at the same time, referring to an unbounded presence. The ability lets you to be everywhere at once that is, at every point in space during a given instant.
Because it has consequences for combat similar to those of a speed statistic, omnipresence is affected by speed equalization in versus matchups.
Because in combat omnipresence functions similarly to normal speed, under SBA omnipresent characters can't blitz the opponent with this ability, but its sheer size still remains unchanged
Ok. Checked explanation page. So no speed blizt but he still has Omnipresence as a ability. I see.

Graham has even deeper nep than regular type 2s... anyway, don't care to respond to downplayers. Anos negs 2 layers of high-godly, and to kill him you need to affect his source, which requires 99x layers of conceptual hax. Again, he can cast magic as his source, and can move it outside and inside his body to make himself resistant to hax.
No he freaking doesn’t his NEP type 2 is literally baseline
wrong again where do you keep coming up with that fanfiction all you need is the ability to interact with it and something he doesn’t resist

Yeah baseline feats
all NEP by definition has feats
You should read explanation in NEP types also from what i see you are just making headcanon.

Graham source itself is NEP type 2 and Graham pure nothingness is deeper than that both can't be affected by CM type 1.
I have he is baseline
Yeah sorry but concept hax isn’t required when you have good old NPI and anything that Anos doesn’t resist
Not all NPI can interact with NEP. Go read NEP explanation page you need feats for that.

You should read explanation in NEP types also from what i see you are just making headcanon.

Graham source itself is NEP type 2 and Graham pure nothingness is deeper than that both can't be affected by CM type 1.

Not all NPI can interact with NEP. Go read NEP explanation page you need feats for that.
I have actually you seem to have not read it
being uneffected by CM type 1 isn’t beyond baseline NEP type 2. In fact before NEP got changed it would barely qualify for baseline NEP type 2
You know damn well what I meant there

I have actually you seem to have not read it
being uneffected by CM type 1 isn’t beyond baseline NEP type 2. In fact before NEP got changed it would barely qualify for baseline NEP type 2
You know damn well what I meant there
I am definitely don't understand your own explanation. Wiki page literally explains NEP interaction needs feats. You are saying just NPI can interact with NEP Characters without feats. So you think bleach characters who has NPI can interact with every NEP type 2 characters ?

I am definitely don't understand your own explanation. Wiki page literally explains NEP interaction needs feats. You are saying just NPI can interact with NEP Characters without feats. So you think bleach characters who has NPI can interact with every NEP type 2 characters ?
So you don’t somehow get that I meant NPI that interacts with NEP in the context of a fight vs someone with NPI that interacts with NEP

So you don’t somehow get that I meant NPI that interacts with NEP in the context of a fight vs someone with NPI that interacts with NEP
Read above replies. I literally said the same. You are the one who kept saying Anos NEP is fodder. Anos merged with Graham source he can use both his and Graham source at the same time.
Go read the series first instead of downplaying an ability of other verses.

Last edited:
Read about replies. I literally said the same. You are the one who kept saying Anos NEP is fodder. Anos merged with Graham source he can use both his and Graham source at the same time.
Go read the series first instead of downplaying an ability of other verses.
Yeah it’s literally baseline type 2. Nothing about it puts it higher. Its funny how reading the Profiles, CRTs and Blogs is not enough

Graham's source of nothingness is NEP1, and his true nature is baseline NEP2 IIRC.
You could probably make an argument for above baseline NEP2, but that isn't currently accepted and IMO there isn't really enough evidence for that.

Also it is wrong regardless as you only need to effect it with hax that it does not resist you don’t need layered concept hax to do so.
**If an ability tries to alter a character's source (concept) and not just interact with it, then it needs to overcome the character's resistance to concept manip before it can alter the concept itself IIRC.
It's kinda the same as being able to interact with incorporeal beings =/= being able to harm them without the required AP.

Last edited:
**If an ability tries to alter the source (concept) and not just interact with it, then it needs to overcome the person's resistance to concept manip before it can alter the concept itself IIRC.
It's kinda the same as being able to interact with incorporeal beings =/= being able to harm them without the required AP.
Yeah that is nowhere on the pages and is NLF to a extreme degree

Yeah that is nowhere on the pages and is NLF to a extreme degree.
Lmao. That's not even the definition of NLF...
Anyways, as the NPI page states, it "allows them to make physical contact and possibly cause harm". Being able to physically interact with the source does not suddenly mean that you can alter (not just interact with) the source (concept) without feats of altering concepts, as that would actually be NLF.

This NEP thing has been going back and forth for far too long.

What are the wincons for each of them anyway

Lmao. That's not even the definition of NLF...
Anyways, as the NPI page states, it "allows them to make physical contact and possibly cause harm". Being able to physically interact with the source does not suddenly mean that you can alter (not just interact with) the source (concept) without feats of altering concepts, as that would actually be NLF.
So are you saying that it would resist plot manipulation and information manipulation
Irony in this😭
Ah yes the Irony somehow. Its funny how most of the time someone pulls out this exact statement they are getting destroyed by other people

So are you saying that it would resist plot manipulation and information manipulation

Ah yes the Irony somehow. Its funny how most of the time someone pulls out this exact statement they are getting destroyed by other people
Yea, why not. Negates anything so long as the other person isn't resistant to it.

The **** did I wake up to in this thread?🗿

bush-homer.gif

I’m actually not too interested about Graham’s nothingness, but i'm more interested about destruction of Anos himself, because Anos once said "it is more difficult to overcome my own destruction than to deal with your nothingness" Graham fight with his full power, while Anos fight with suppressing and offsetting his own power so that the universe does not destroy, so that is means Anos's own destruction is much more broken than Graham's nothingness.

@TheGreatJedi13 Anos doesn't have any statements of affecting type 4 or 2 acausals with Causality manipulation on his or venuzdonoa's page.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen literally go to Neo Exdeath's tabber he literally has nonexistent physiology in his page, and any final fantasy character can affect nonexistent beings with magic

@imZer0Null he was still conscious to make a decision in that scene when he was using the eyes, being possessed or corrupted, something he lacks the resistances or showings of countering to isn't giving him the opportunity to do anything like that when he loses his conscious to do anything.

@TheGreatJedi13 Anos doesn't have any statements of affecting type 4 or 2 acausals with Causality manipulation on his or venuzdonoa's page.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen literally go to Neo Exdeath's tabber he literally has nonexistent physiology in his page, and any final fantasy character can affect nonexistent beings with magic

@imZer0Null he was still conscious to make a decision in that scene when he was using the eyes, being possessed or corrupted, something he lacks the resistances or showings of countering to isn't giving him the opportunity to do anything like that when he loses his conscious to do anything.
Why are you ignoring/dismissing my posts? How about you read up on what a source is, and how Anos gains resistance to hax by doing that with his source.

Last edited:

Funny. Reading your ignorance replies gives me chill.

"Anos doesn't have any feats for affecting Acausality type 4"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen so clearly you didn't read what I said so I'll spell it out for you. Anos has no feats of affecting anyone with type 4 or 2 acausality with Causality Manipulation. Maybe pay attention next time. Also love the fallacy fallacy argument as I can easily flip the script and say you're being ignorant to Exdeath's abilities. How about pay attention to my arguments instead of throwing fallacies left and right?

@kuramamyfav68 what point are you referring to? The whole "you need to affect the source" argument? Because I had this discussion with ZeroNull, and it was agreed that he has limited NEP where him having a physical body makes it to where it's easy to interact with Anos without the need for affecting his source as he still has a physical form.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen so clearly you didn't read what I said so I'll spell it out for you. Anos has no feats of affecting anyone with type 4 or 2 acausality with Causality Manipulation. Maybe pay attention next time. Also love the fallacy fallacy argument as I can easily flip the script and say you're being ignorant to Exdeath's abilities. How about pay attention to my arguments instead of throwing fallacies left and right?
Why would he need casuality manipulation when he already has conceptual manipulation neg Acausality type 4 and 2. Again all arguments you are making are from ignorance. You try to brush it off every hax regarding Anos without any refute.

Send scans for corruption affecting a character faster than immeasurable speed. Anos can null corruption even if he affected using his magic eyes. If you are gonna ignore the main argument again don't even try to reply to me again. I am not good with arguing ignorant people.
@kuramamyfav68 what point are you referring to? The whole "you need to affect the source" argument? Because I had this discussion with ZeroNull, and it was agreed that he has limited NEP where him having a physical body makes it to where it's easy to interact with Anos without the need for affecting his source as he still has a physical form.
Affecting physical form ain't gonna affect NEP. Who said it will affect NEP. Also anos source uses NEP as a shield so nothing gonna pass thru Anos NEP unless you give scans and prove your character passing thru NEP.

Again go check Corruption page.

Another ignorance from you is speed is Equalised and character the start off would be on same. Ground and Anos would activate his Magic eyes negs your character that's all.

Should I consider your arguments as strawmaning. Why are you bringing irrelevant things

Concept hax has absolutely no bearing on acausality so you're strawmanning my arguments.

Anos has immeasurable speed reaction, he's not naturally immeasurable, and even if he is he's facing someone who's omnipresent across a 2-A multiverse, he's not dodging passives. Also when did I say I'm ignoring Anos being able to null the powers with his eyes? Cause I'm fully aware that they could work. I'm arguing he won't be able to do it against abilities that renders him incapable of using the eyes, especially when he has no showings of it working on these abilities.

What exactly are you trying to prove here? Because Exdeath does not need to affect Anos' source because he's not fully Nonexistent, his Nonexistence is limited at best.

Speed equal doesn't change the fact that passives would hit first before any thought based abilities Anos has.

I'm addressing Jedi's points, not yours, and you're strawmanning my points for no reason. If you're not going to pay attention to my arguments then I don't see the need to continue this conversation with you anymore.

Concept hax has absolutely no bearing on acausality so you're strawmanning my arguments.
Prove Conceptual manipulation doesn't work on Acausality type 4 and 2. I can see you pretty much don't have any knowledge on how abilities works.
Anos has immeasurable speed reaction, he's not naturally immeasurable, and even if he is he's facing someone who's omnipresent across a 2-A multiverse, he's not dodging passives. Also when did I say I'm ignoring Anos being able to null the powers with his eyes? Cause I'm fully aware that they could work. I'm arguing he won't be able to do it against abilities that renders him incapable of using the eyes, especially when he has no showings of it working on these abilities.
Doe you even know what is speed Equalised 🤣
What exactly are you trying to prove here? Because Exdeath does not need to affect Anos' source because he's not fully Nonexistent, his Nonexistence is limited at best.
Prove Exdeath can Bypass NEP type 2 and affect Anos source which is protected by it.
Speed equal doesn't change the fact that passives would hit first before any thought based abilities Anos has.
I already asked you for scans to prove Exdeath corruption working above speed of immeasurable speed.
I'm addressing Jedi's points, not yours, and you're strawmanning my points for no reason. If you're not going to pay attention to my arguments then I don't see the need to continue this conversation with you anymore.
You are literally strawmaning here without any Knowledge on how abilities works. You literally trying to say Conceptual manipulation doesn't work on Acausality type 4.

If you don't prove why Acausality type 4 can't be affected by conceptual manipulation and time period for corruption hax. I will take it as burden of proof from your end.

Why are you ignoring/dismissing my posts? How about you read up on what a source is, and how Anos gains resistance to hax by doing that with his source.
Anos can gain resistance to a hax by moving his source in and out of his body for like 3 seconds (iirc). And he's also got immeasurable combat speed, so no passives will work on him. His real mind and spirit/soul are in his source, do you really think affecting his physical body with anything is enough? And Anos was able to erase nothingness via Venuzdonoa (Graham's void, who's an acausal type 4. See its page for additional context).

Last edited:
Anos can gain resistance to a hax by moving his source in and out of his body for like 3 seconds (iirc). And he's also got immeasurable combat speed, so no passives will work on him. His real mind and spirit/soul are in his source, do you really think affecting his physical body with anything is enough? And Anos was able to erase nothingness via Venuzdonoa (Graham's void, who's an acausal type 4. See its page for additional context).
It's funny how he claims Conceptual manipulation doesn't work on Acausality type 4 🗿.

• Strong willpower may be enough to resist.
  • It may take time for the target to become fully corrupted, so the target may be able to find a way around it.
  • Corruption may come with a statistics boost to the target, so if resisted, the user may have done nothing but amplified the target.
  • Can potentially be purged from the target after infection, sometimes through means as simple as being beaten down.
  • Inorganic lifeforms, most likely robots, may potentially be immune to some usages of corruption due to lacking the proper body to corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back