• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you even read my comment?
No
Its not uncountable above baseline that has never been accepted
Also null works as long as it is in the same dimensional level (and no resistence on the nulls level) and Arceus's Null works on both law and concept
has never been accepted? Lol it has been since Anos had Cm type 3, let's make a thread later for both
I'm just gonna go and play SMT
so your vote in this thread is stomp right?

has never been accepted? Lol it has been since Anos had Cm type 3, let's make a thread later for both
It actually has never been accepted the 99 layers is accepted but * uncountable has just never been accepted
Going through Anos Matchs I see it isn't actually accepted
(also going through the pokemon profiles it seems Arceus has passive mindhax with the passive being>Passives that outspeed normal passives)

Last edited:
It's seems that this match is a stomp in Anos favor

Can I ask what exactly makes this fight a stomp? Seems more like an incon matchup than a stomp.

Exdeath get erased by anos EoCD that have 99 layers of Chaos, Law, Cm and EE and passive power null that can shutdown haxs at same potency, plus venuzdonoa has the same

Is that supposed to be a realm or multiverse or something? If so potency from realm size got nuked a while ago.

Is that supposed to be a realm or multiverse or something? If so potency from realm size got nuked a while ago.
No, it's come from the difference between layers in silver Sea layer 99 layers and each layers is uncountably superior than previous one, haxs, concepts, laws, existence, AP, speed, everything is stated in the verse blog tho

The multiverse is comprised of 99+ layers, and each layer possibly has infinite size. Each layer contains countless universes, all of which are separate space-time continuums in the shape of bubbles. These universes, referred to as worlds or bubbles, are encompassed by silver water.

Having a bigger multiverse doesn't count for potency anymore, there was a revision a while ago that nuked hax scaling to the size of the multiverse.

Here's one of the most basic scan that explain the difference, there's more scans but I'm to lazy to gather them
"'In this little world, which exists deeper than your little world, the power of all things is in another dimension. Strength, speed, stubbornness, magic, everything. Even a grain of air is a weight to you. If I unleash a spell to destroy your shallow world, it won't be able to destroy a single ship here."

Here's one of the most basic scan that explain the difference, there's more scans but I'm to lazy to gather them
The only thing that would imply anything near what you are saying is everything which isn't the best terminology when so many verses use it and it doesn't actually mean everything (concepts being stronger in terms of power wouldn't make them more fundemental and be more layered)
The Magic part is refering to the AP of the spells

@Dereck03 that sounds more like AP than hax potency.
Magic refers to order and order are the concept and laws of the world, also we have different types of orders type 1 that are baseline (destruction and creation) and above baseline order like the order of order.

Stop derailing this thread. If people have problems with hax potency they should make a crt not disscus it here.

The overall power, meaning attack potency, durability and speed, as well as the power of laws and concepts from a deeper universe is at least innumerably greater than that of a shallower universe. The difference between layers is compared to the difference between dimensions.

The Sovereign of a universe can use their own universe and other universes under their control as shogi pieces in a game of 'Silver Water Shogi'.

Magic capable of destroying an entire shallower universe (space-time continuum) cannot destroy an ordinary object in a deeper universe. The matter in a deeper universe is also stronger than any of the matter in a shallower universe.

The overall power, meaning attack potency, durability and speed, as well as the power of laws and concepts from a deeper universe is at least innumerably greater than that of a shallower universe. The difference between layers is compared to the difference between dimensions.

The Sovereign of a universe can use their own universe and other universes under their control as shogi pieces in a game of 'Silver Water Shogi'.

Magic capable of destroying an entire shallower universe (space-time continuum) cannot destroy an ordinary object in a deeper universe. The matter in a deeper universe is also stronger than any of the matter in a shallower universe.
That would make them 1-B which they are not a concept being more powerful in terms of AP does not mean it is more layered
That is just AP

@Theglassman12

Please close this thread again when you have finished this discussion. I am too busy to continuously patrol this thread.

Question of Interest
If each of these layered worlds are higher, superior and more complex than the other in a hierarchical structure
Why isn't Anos 1-B as yet?
I'm surprised no one has made a case for 1-B Anos as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back