• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Yeah, I too thought Orange was cool in chill, but I also have a 0 tolerance for AKM being slandered and discriminated like that. Especially with the Sanist comments.

I do agree it should be his decision that is final because he does not deserve to be a victim of such propaganda in the slightest. He is a great Bureaucrat and friend who really helps people through dark and tragic times.

Yes, agreed. AKM has been of massive help to me and others. We wouldn't even have a forum without him helping me to set it up, nor would it be able to function without him.

Also, he is willing to make necessary tough rational decisions, which sometimes regrettably makes him less popular in his approach than myself, given that I am usually a very lenient "can't everybody just get along" type of moderator. I mean, that can potentially cause inaccurate and exaggerated statistics to be applied due to me being too indecisive, even though I make an ongoing effort to avoid it.

Last edited:
Micah and me can shape himself up, just please lessen his permanbans the guy is just too young and somewhat immature thus always express his feeling without actually considerate the situation and people around him. But by all mean, he never goes around insulting other people frequently, constant trollish behavior, rule disrupting, stone-walling, or all other bad behaviors. So sincerely hope you all lessen his pushnisment

He is a great Bureaucrat and friend who really helps people through dark and tragic times.
Yes, AKM has been of massive help to me and others. We wouldn't even have a forum without him helping me to set it up, nor would it be able to function without him.
Orange doesn't know this, like i said, he is immature and somewhat have an onesided, narrow view on matter, and people which he need to shape up and change. I know what he said to AKM is too wrong, however i hope you all give him a chance to shape himself up

Well, AKM is the offended party here, and has already had to take some bad blows for the sake of the wellbeing of this community recently. I definitely don't want him to feel like an acceptable target. It is up to him to decide what we should do here.

I didn't even read the post but he has always been openly hostile towards me and staff members in the past and I kept ignoring his behavior until I finally warned him for it: https://vsbattles.com/members/orange.11474/#profile-post-14084

When it still continued I also made a report: https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/page-81#post-4156182

He was also going to be banned but apologized and promised to improve: https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/page-81#post-4156479

So he was left with a warning that this behavior will not be tolerated if it ever happens again: https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/page-81#post-4156517

Okay. The matter seems to have been closed then.

who decided to make diablo tier 0?

oh wait this guy

AfiqTheBeyond

Oh, i remember him. He got his permaban by Andy because of his last contribution, he insulted me in german with a derogatory term. Most of his issues was being a nuisance back in the old VS chat and arguing and insulting anyone he took issue with. Plus that with Dargoo yeah. Dont know if what happend to me allows me to argue as a "victim", but i personally woudnt mind him being unbanned if hes sincere in his apology. 2 and a half year IS a long time and its not like he commited hate crimes or anything like that.

Thank you for the information.

What do the rest of our staff members here think based on the above? Should we give him a last chance?

Welp, i did some digging (because i coudnt remember the details) and it was actually a bit worser than i thought. If you see the screenshot, yes, that C word is referring to me.

Dosn't change my stance though, im still fine with him being unbanned, but Staff should be on the lookout on him for at least a while.

Thank you for the evaluation. I will unblock him then.

I'm a little late, and I too remember him. He was one of those people with an "Edgy 14 year old" personality was the best way to describe him. But I in other words agree with First Witch, I'm also fine with lifting his ban. He may have matured in those 2 and a half years and Bambu said it best, we could just ban them again if they come back.

Blocked him, the attitude of bossing the wiki likes he own the place + dozens of edits and ignoring warnings is simply not okay.

He could have easily asked in Message Walls and came to this forum as told to him months back, but he hasn't.

Back