• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Nah, I have my own copy and I looked through it, there's some solid stuff we could use. But my scanner has been broken for like, 5 years, and taking a shitty low res pic with bad lighting and slightly skewed perspective with my phone obviously isn't gonna be sufficient or I would've done that.

Blaidd is probably one of the easier profiles we can already make. The only issues I can potentially see are his existence since he's technically a shadowbeast. Wonder if that would grant any kind of different physiology or not. It is said that Blaidd would defy destiny if it meant turning against Ranni as well, and we can hear him arguing with himself trying to resist the curse and actively furthering her goal that would've betrayed the fingers, so I wonder if there's potentially some minor resistances going on there.

Also, as part of Ranni's questline we learn that she couldn't pursue her path/fate/destiny because the stars no longer moved thanks to Radahn, and killing him is essential as it unlocks the stars and let's fate and destiny run their course again. Is this potentially something like Fate Manipulation negation for Radahn? Or would it be too verse-specific since it relies on the stars of Elden Ring?

As for bloodroot it's not just corruption and poison it's treated almost like a pestilence that plagues things. Not only do people become sickly, but the environment reflects this as well. The entire Caelid area is basically just pestilence encapsulated. I feel like in terms of lore it's treated as more of a disease/illness. Malenia was born with it after all. The fact it's a separate status effect from Poison also seems to support this. Bloodrot also made Radahn basically lose himself. Though I suppose all three can kinda go hand-in-hand with each other.

Last edited:
Fate stuff is verse specific, we would still make note of it though, just need to explain it in detail.

And I've already started a Blaidd draft, just to get a rough idea of how to do other more complex profiles, notably how we're gonna go about the technique section.

Though for starters, we should probably calc the Radahn hole, I'll gather footage later today and drop it here.

I might do a quick runthrough of the game again
B̵e̵c̵a̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵P̵S̵4̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵P̵S̵5̵ ̵h̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵d̵i̵f̵f̵e̵r̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵P̵l̵a̵t̵s̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵I̵ ̵c̵a̵n̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵p̵l̵a̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵t̵w̵i̵c̵e̵
If I do, not saying I am, but if I do, I'm gonna make note to gather footage of every boss attack and move so we have clear footage of them doing the things so we don't have to dig through a dozen walkthroughs to find footage of like, Malekith's obscure backflip where he flips you off for example.

Someone said they wanted to do the Crucible Knight so I already got some footage of him doing stuff
T̵h̵o̵u̵g̵h̵ ̵I̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵g̵o̵t̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵t̵u̵r̵n̵ ̵o̵f̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵H̵U̵D̵ ̵

I really thought the guy named "the all-knowing" would have some heavy lore dumps or really anything of note in his items descriptions and all but so far I've found relatively little. What a clown I was.

I really thought the guy named "the all-knowing" would have some heavy lore dumps or really anything of note in his items descriptions and all but so far I've found relatively little. What a clown I was.
Yeah, but to his credit that ****** is actually pretty damn strong.

elden-ring-miquella-needle.jpg

To be exact the location beyond time in the storm is the Dragon Lord secret boss location.

He's probably the most aesthetically visually badass boss yeah, the hyper beam shit is ******* cool, the Lich Dragon and Malenia also up there.

Mal is like a Gherman type fight, in fact visually, it's probably the closest.

I don't wanna give the potion to Nepheli, but I dunno if giving it to Gideon will derail any questlines (especially don't want to derail Ranni's questline) what should I do?

Are there any notable fears in early-game though? Or like, ones that can at least be calced?

Are there any notable fears in early-game though? Or like, ones that can at least be calced?
Agheel's GPE
Tree Sentinel demolishing the Church of Elleh
Tarnished withstanding lightning mid-diff (conditions can be met for them to warrant receiving the full yield of a lightning bolt)
Godrick's shockwaves
Troll being unharmed by large fall (found near Gatefront Ruins)

There's also the Stonedigger Troll's shockwaves too, though it seems like most of the feats early-game would net tier 9-8 at most

Knights making the ground molten slag is a good one.

Well tanking lightning would at least make early game Building. Something like whatever we get for the other feats with a likely 8-C rating could probably be okay I think.

Back