• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting this user for her behavior in the following thread this user charges into the thread with anything but subtle snide remarks. (Such as insinuating that I'm bias, taking shots at an entire fandom.) whilst also being incredibly hostile and aggressive for no good given reasons.

For the record this isn't the first time she's acted like this either, she repeatedly gets aggressive and outright hostile for little to no reason.
So basically, you're upset because you both got heated in a debate..

I have no regrets, when you outright lie about shit on the profiles and make wild comparisons like bringing up Yhwach in a thread about Fate and One Piece to try and make your favorite character win, i have no obligation to respect you.

Also i literally demanded, on this thread, to be banned for the sake of my own mental health and yall refused so if this is what does it then i finally get what i wanted. Being on a site where people let transphobes be admins ******* sucks

Reporting this user for her behavior in the following thread this user charges into the thread with anything but subtle snide remarks. (Such as insinuating that I'm bias, taking shots at an entire fandom.) whilst also being incredibly hostile and aggressive for no good given reasons.

For the record this isn't the first time she's acted like this either, she repeatedly gets aggressive and outright hostile for little to no reason.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give an opinion on this, but while I do agree that she was being toxic, I don't think it's ban worthy. Should probably give her a warning (unless I'm missing something, here).

First of all, I didn't get heated in the slightest so don't just assume that's what happened. No, I'm reporting Zeph for her consistent aggressive behavior, her comments there aren't just "well I'm heated."
Ok. Imo, from the examples you gave, a warning is probably warranted cause yknow, don't be a dick.
I have no regrets, when you outright lie about shit on the profiles and make wild comparisons like bringing up Yhwach in a thread about Fate and One Piece to try and make your favorite character win, i have no obligation to respect you.

Also i literally demanded, on this thread, to be banned for the sake of my own mental health and yall refused so if this is what does it then i finally get what i wanted. Being on a site where people let transphobes be admins ******* sucks
You don't have to use the site you know. If your mental health is under such stress, then you can leave. Nobody is forcing you.

I'm sorry to hear your mental health is under stress.

I mean, if that's you want then...

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give an opinion on this, but while I do agree that she was being toxic, I don't think it's ban worthy. Should probably give her a warning (unless I'm missing something, here).
She should at least be warned. So that this will not be happening again (hopefully)

What?? You realize we have a transgender admin right? Who the **** is a transphobe?

I don't know if she should be perma banned, or banned for a certain amount of time (idk, it feels weird banning someone who wants to be banned).

If Zephyros wants to be banned then ban her, users are granted self requesting bans all the time, hell, I even asked to be banned for a period of time many months ago.

It's clear she doesn't like being here.
Ik why she’s upset, cause apparently mr Bambu made a transphobic comment, but idk how we got dragged off from a debate to here..

I suggest that this User be banned from making Ben 10 CRTs for now, he literally made 3 High 1-A CRTs to Alien X, all of these already got rejected, and he uses the same debunked arguments in all threads, he stone walls and ignore what people tells to him
yes, unless he brings new arguments for us to debunk, i bet on my body, mind and soul that he is in the making of the 4th CRT right now, please ban him from making ben 10 CRTs

especially that shizuka rejected it

yes, unless he brings new arguments for us to debunk, i bet on my body, mind and soul that he is in the making of the 4th CRT right now, please ban him from making ben 10 CRTs
There are no new arguments he could make.
especially that shizuka rejected it
I tried to tell him. The Goddess rejected it so it was wrong objectively, he just didn't listen :/

I have banned Zeph for 3 reasons:

1. She requested it herself for the sake of her own mental health earlier, apparently. I don't know why her request wasn't fulfilled at the time, but I think it's better for her to spend some time away from here.

2. Her conduct wasn't great. She seems to have anger issues, is very volatile and tends to explode at minor things. This has been going on for some time, it just adds to the above point.

3. Accusing an admin of being transphobic on social media by intentionally leaving out important context is not something that is going to be tolerated here.

Last edited:
Also, I would just like to say that we have and have had staff members of every sexual orientation, gender, religion, and ethnicity, currently have 5 trans staff members that I know of, as well as several non-neurotypical ones or people with mental disorders (including myself). This is not remotely a bigoted community. As long as people can do their jobs properly and behave well, we welcome everybody.

Last edited:
Probably should just shoot him a message Just those two comments aren't enough to rule him out as a troll imo, it seems more like he disagrees with some stuff and is brining up completely invalid arguments in order to express his disapproval.

Probably should just shoot him a message Just those two comments aren't enough to rule him out as a troll imo, it seems more like he disagrees with some stuff and is brining up completely invalid arguments in order to express his disapproval.
Okay. Is some other staff member willing to give him a warning please?

I suggest that this User be banned from making Ben 10 CRTs for now, he literally made 3 High 1-A CRTs to Alien X, all of these already got rejected, and he uses the same debunked arguments in all threads, he stone walls and ignore what people tells to him
I completely agree with a topic ban at this point. If he still continues after that, we'll have to ban him from the forum.

EDIT: After seeing that he was given a serious warning to not do this very thing again, but still did, I'm fine with a short ban.

I completely agree with a topic ban at this point. If he still continues after that, we'll have to ban him from the forum.
Okay. Would you be willing to give him a warning message?

I gave Vergil a warning.

And while I agree that while Zephyros is someone who deserves some sympathy, there's not excuse for the special treatment she has been getting. Mental health is something that should be tended too, but it's not an excuse for behaviors that are simply put out of control.

Also, I agree regarding the allegations towards Bambu. In fact, multiple staff members including myself, Antvasima, Ryukama, AKM Sama and yes even Bambu iirc is on that list agree that people who are literally 100% bigots and discriminators (Racists, Sexists, Homophobes, Transphobes, Anti-Religious people, Physical/Mental Disability shamers, ect) should all be permanently banned. Though this does not include having a strong hatred against extremists, as those are clearly people who should be permabanned. While not all staff agree, and it's been noted that jokes of poor taste, citing statistics ratings, or using off handed slur words are not evidence that people are those things. Though it is one of the rules that promoting offsite hate speech is demotion worthy. That was sort of the middle ground compromise. One hand, the standard assumption is for that to be "Jokes of poor taste" and thus wouldn't be ban worthy by default. But being a joke isn't a very strong excuse for causing uproars or doing it to the extent that having people who talk like that being affiliated with our staff puts us in a bad precedent. And if there was factual proof that the "Extreme levels of hate speech" was 100% serious, a ban would have been in order. But being demotion worthy for staff to talk like that became the middle road compromise. It's literally explained in this rule.
  • We expect a certain standard of behavior from our staff, both within and outside of the site itself, and involving oneself in the harassment of our userbase, extreme hate speech, or advocating genuine bigotry is unacceptable conduct and may lead to demotion. We can take such action against our staff members if they clearly link their behavior outside of the site to the wiki by using the same account or linking to one platform from the other. Take note that less severe off-site cases, such as simply making jokes in poor taste, citing statistics, or using slurs offhand aren't an issue in itself and won't be covered under this rule. Bureaucrats and Human Resources group members can use their discretion when dealing with borderline or uncertain cases.
So yeah, Bambu's case appears to be out of context and thus not advised to accuse him. As Antvasima said, we have multiple transgenders among the staff and Bambu has banned trolls for attacking said LGBTQ staff for their transgender status before.

Also, I agree that said user above should be topic banned from making Ben 10 related revisions. I also permabanned the user who vandalized a 7-C all the way up to 1-A for no reason.

Last edited:
Back