• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

@VeryGoofyToddler2 seems to have made a mistake then. Should we revert their edits until their revision has been clearly accepted?
Ultima literally said 0 and High 1-A+ was clear and cut. Here. This is supported by other mods as well. I don't know why this is being brought to attention.
Anyhow. For DeMatteis: Yeah, the Divine Presence is obviously Tier 0. Pralaya's true form being High 1-A+ is fine by me.
The miscommunication on Ultima saying don't use his word outside Wiki has nothing to do with those two tiers. He literally uses God from DeMatteis as one of the standards for 0 and anything just below it as High 1-A+. Qwas accepted it and maybe Glassman. Pretty sure Elizio was fine with it as well.

No mistakes were being made.

Ultima literally said 0 and High 1-A+ was clear and cut. Here. This is supported by other mods as well. I don't know why this is being brought to attention.

The miscommunication on Ultima saying don't use his word outside Wiki has nothing to do with those two tiers. He literally uses God from DeMatteis as one of the standards for 0 and anything just below it as High 1-A+. Qwas accepted it and maybe Glassman. Pretty sure Elizio was fine with it as well.

No mistakes were being made.
your link error

your link error
I put the quote there in case it didn't work.

Ultima:
Anyhow. For DeMatteis: Yeah, the Divine Presence is obviously Tier 0. Pralaya's true form being High 1-A+ is fine by me.

Qwas:
Other than that point everything looks straightforward. Though if the Divine Presence is 0 then thr Tree of Life also can't be 0 afaik.
Profectus:
Yeah, Ultima already approved the High 1-A+ and Tier 0 stuff, it's just the High 1-A stuff that he rejected.

Profectus he really staff? and could you please put message of 1 of the 3 staff that you listed and whether they indicate that it is now can be used?
Ant literally goes with what Ultima said. Indirectly he agrees:

Ant:
Ultima's evaluation above seems fine to me.
Unless other knowledgeable staff members have objections. I do not want us to enforce such important changes based on me and Ultima alone, especially as I am not good at evaluating most content revision threads in the first place.

Glassman did not object. He just remained neutral, waiting on other mods and knowledgeable members, and I remember clearly, that no other mods disagreed or objected to this including all the knowledgeable members which includes Profectus(hence why I included him).

Glassman did not object. He just remained neutral, waiting on other mods and knowledgeable members, and I remember clearly, that no other mods disagreed or objected to this including all the knowledgeable members which includes Profectus(hence why I included him).
Just because they didn't object doesn't mean they agree or am I misunderstanding because they would have already voted if they agreed?

Just because they didn't object doesn't mean they agree or am I misunderstanding because they would have already voted if they agreed?
That's still three: Qwas, Ant, and Ultima. Eilizo remained neutral but from what I’ve, he's not opposed to 0 or High 1-A+. I don't know why this is a problem.

Last edited:
The problem is that we shouldn't use it first unless it's truly conclusive, as Ant has pointed out
Three mods already agreed. Ant made his stand clear unless any “mods” disagreed, which non did. If none of them did then three are already enough, there's context to his statement. It was pretty conclusive to the only mods who participated.

• Fixed link of Lloyd's message

Tier 0 entities really tryin to pop off... Meanwhile me and others are actually attempting to implement an actual Tier 0

Someone edited Michael Myers' profile without a CRT, removing feats from the novels under the justification that it's "not canon." There was no CRT for this. Well, there was, but it wasn't accepted.
For the thread: this guy asked sincerely to be unbanned, and I went ahead and did it, as it came with the promise to adhere to our rules. Since his edits never seemed malicious, I just wanted to let it be known I went ahead with that. If he continues, a stricter ban shall await him.

Regarding this, the creator has been informed of our policies on OCs and directed to FC/OC, also with an acknowledgement that FC/OC does not tend to accept such characters. The profile was deleted. In the future, please do not replace the entire profile with the {{delete}} template, rather just place it at the top- it is generally preferred to preserve the author's work in a sandbox for them, which is obviously easier to do if you don't remove everything from the page. In this instance, while I could have undone the edit, I do not think it is necessary, as it seemed to be very barebones.

Regarding this, the creator has been informed of our policies on OCs and directed to FC/OC, also with an acknowledgement that FC/OC does not tend to accept such characters. The profile was deleted. In the future, please do not replace the entire profile with the {{delete}} template, rather just place it at the top- it is generally preferred to preserve the author's work in a sandbox for them, which is obviously easier to do if you don't remove everything from the page. In this instance, while I could have undone the edit, I do not think it is necessary, as it seemed to be very barebones.
Noted. Thank you.

Back