• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Coming from one of the most purposely ignorant and aggressive users on this wiki I find this comment to be both ironic and hilarious.
lol, so i am the one running around insulting everyone who did not agree with my opinion
DDM already issued a warning on the thread, to which I recognized rather than continuing with my quasi aggressive nature. Not really sure why something that's already been handled is being brought up here other than the sake of embellishment. And not to mention the lack of context there, Pain started the aggressive behavior, I didn't charge into that thread like that, which for whatever reason you didn't mention.
You said i started the aggressive behaviour?
Let us back up to the thread a bit, i am not going to be mentioning how you started insulting fluffy he can defend himself but let me send what i sent and your own reply
ME: https://vsbattles.com/threads/madara-uchiha-vs-satoru-gojo.122855/post-4063662
YOU: https://vsbattles.com/threads/madara-uchiha-vs-satoru-gojo.122855/post-4063681

But i am the one at fault here? Yeah nice one mate. since they mods handled it already i guess lets leave it at that

I was just noticing the report queue, also did notice and agreed with the report. And Antvasima believed a warning was enough. He also did acknowledge it was a reasonable warning, so I'd rather not ban for something like that. The history part is a reasonable thing to bring up yeah, so I can agree with AKM that's it's worth noticing.

Also, I was not following the vs thread up until that point, so I cannot really say who started it, but I could look through the 1st page to see where it all started. But I'd rather not make any hasty judgements.

Reporting the user Pain_t012 for the following thread, the user is being intentionally
ignorant of how very well written out SBA rules work. In this thread he's being extremely arrogant and pig-headed, blatantly refusing to acknowledge how our Verse Equalization works. Overall he's been extremely dismissive of wiki standards (SBA and verse equalization.) and refuses to listen no matter how many times he's told by users. He also shows a clear bias such as saying he made a SBA thread that got staff approval (never happened, he got 2 comments from users who aren't even staff and basically told him what everyone has been telling him in the last thread. this being his "staff approved" SBA thread.)

A staff member should preferably tell him how SBA works (even though it's quite literally written down and explained, he doesn't seem to be able to comprehend it correctly. ) and someone should also preferably tell him to tone his arrogance down, the user consistently acts like he's right whenever in most cases he's wrong on the subject.

Not requesting any affirmative action to be taken, the user just needs to be talked to by a staff member.

Lmao, are u going to report yourself? and again it is just you saying that every other person has different interpretation from you guys. And it is funny you called me arrogant you know and again i guess i should also state my case

Are some other staff members willing to look into this issue please?

I want to Report the user @LordGinSama for his provocative and ever insultive behaviour in every thread, he was recently reported and warned here was told to stop his behaviour else he gets a ban
A flag was raised about LordGin's behavior on this thread. When I checked it out I noticed some aggressive comments insulting people's intelligence again and again.

Calling people stupid, kids, idiot and dense goofy cretin.

While not overly major offenses, it should be noted that LordGin has a constant history of being aggressive and I believe he has been warned many times for his hostile behavior. Even though Medeus interjected in the thread, I don't think this should go unnoticed. Hence, bringing it up here.

but Nah he did not stop, as he recently made this said comments

And this is all because i do not agree with his take on verse equalization.
As Chakra flows through all beings in Nardo and Curse energy also flows through all beings in JJK by SBA, the energies are to be equalized but somehow he keeps getting triggered as usual and literally keeps insulting everyone on the thread.

And i want actions to be taken actually since it is getting too much

I don't think either one of them are really doing stuff ban worthy; Gin at least tried making more effort to be reasonable ever since the warning. Pain while not extremely hostile, does has been saying things like "LMAO" which is pretty bait territory. Though, if the Vs Thread is getting chaotic, we could perhaps close the thread before it gets out of hand. And otherwise, they may ask in a questions and answers board regarding Standard Battle Assumptions.

Though, our SBA have always been this, we do assume all characters have energy, though we do not assume everyone's energy works the same regardless of them being from the same verse as not every character from the same verse work the same. Some characters are just raw power, while others have a multitude of complex stuff, but case by case. Though, one thing consistent is that the SBA is that hax does work on general characters and it's more so hax resistance that requires more demonstrative evidence than characters being susceptible to hax. Just getting those parts out of the way.

But anyway, I do not think anyone should be punished but Pain perhaps might need some more guidance. But if possible, does anyone else think it might be best to close the Vs thread?

I want to Report the user @LordGinSama for his provocative and ever insultive behaviour in every thread, he was recently reported and warned here was told to stop his behaviour else he gets a ban

but Nah he did not stop, as he recently made this said comments

And this is all because i do not agree with his take on verse equalization.
As Chakra flows through all beings in Nardo and Curse energy also flows through all beings in JJK by SBA, the energies are to be equalized but somehow he keeps getting triggered as usual and literally keeps insulting everyone on the thread.

And i want actions to be taken actually since it is getting too much
Literally either one of those comments is me insulting you, so way to misconstrue the truth.

And it's not "my take." on verse equalization, it's literally how it works here. I've told you this several times and even told you to read our SBA pages that even states the same thing I've been saying to you, you purposely choice to ignore everything a handful of users have been telling you. You consistently act as if your opinion overrides wiki standards and you outright dismiss the arguments of others as "headcanon." while also talking down to other in a condescending aggressive fashion. You literally came into the thread with "we wouldn't be talking about this if you just ******* read the SBA page." as if we haven't done so already.

Literally either one of those comments is me insulting you, so way to misconstrue the truth.

And it's not "my take." on verse equalization, it's literally how it works here. I've told you this several times and even told you to read our SBA pages that even states the same thing I've been saying to you, you purposely choice to ignore everything a handful of users have been telling you. You consistently act as if your opinion overrides wiki standards and you outright dismiss the arguments of others as "headcanon." while also talking down to other in a condescending aggressive fashion. You literally came into the thread with "we wouldn't be talking about this if you just ******* read the SBA page." as if we haven't done so already.
well lying again, i only said the read the ******* page after you know you kept arguing about it
I don't think either one of them are really doing stuff ban worthy; Gin at least tried making more effort to be reasonable ever since the warning. Pain while not extremely hostile, does has been saying things like "LMAO" which is pretty bait territory. Though, if the Vs Thread is getting chaotic, we could perhaps close the thread before it gets out of hand. And otherwise, they may ask in a questions and answers board regarding Standard Battle Assumptions.

Though, our SBA have always been this, we do assume all characters have energy, though we do not assume everyone's energy works the same regardless of them being from the same verse as not every character from the same verse work the same. Some characters are just raw power, while others have a multitude of complex stuff, but case by case. Though, one thing consistent is that the SBA is that hax does work on general characters and it's more so hax resistance that requires more demonstrative evidence than characters being susceptible to hax. Just getting those parts out of the way.

But anyway, I do not think anyone should be punished but Pain perhaps might need some more guidance. But if possible, does anyone else think it might be best to close the Vs thread?
while i am okay with this, and yes i did not do anything ban worthy Gin did actually and again how is me saying "Lmao No, yada yada" the same as someone calling me a cretin, idiot, mindless brickwall e.t.c., or you think i am not pissed too?

I agree with Medeus.

Giving some instructions to Pain would be useful as he has proven to be very inexperienced with out standards on multiple occasions, including when he was supposed to apply recent Akame Ga Kill revisions, but did so in an extremely sloppy manner.

We should probably close the versus thread if it has turned too toxic, yes.

Gin did not act badly after he was warned. It's just a misunderstanding over how verse equalization works. Not the first time it has happened. If the misunderstanding can be cleared by getting input from others in the QnA thread, then I don't see the need to close the match. If any party still pursues the matter after that and the thread gets chaotic, then just close it.

You guys don't have to keep arguing here.

I do agree that those comments are much worse between the two, but Gin did acknowledge that and hasn't been saying those ever since. He did call you ignorant, but that's not quite the same and is more criticism territory rather than insults.

well lying again, i only said the read the ******* page after you know you kept arguing about it

while i am okay with this, and yes i did not do anything ban worthy Gin did actually and again how is me saying "Lmao No, yada yada" the same as someone calling me a cretin, idiot, mindless brickwall e.t.c., or you think i am not pissed too?
Quickly stop insulting or being hostile to each other and spamming the RVR thread.

Anyway, I also haven't noticed Gin using any insults since he was warned.

I deleted both of your comments. This thread isn't for back and forth. I'd suggest you both take some time off from the thread and each other.

Maybe you two can just try to avoid interacting directly, and when you do, make an effort to not provoke each other?

Back