• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I pretty much agree with Everything12. It would be best if we could have them reevaluated instead. Deleteing everything We have work hard for is exesive. If it help We have most of the CRTs we have worked together on linked on our discord server. SO if you would be willing to dm me your discord ID I could easily send you a list of most of them or join the server to view them yourself.
Just using this to ping

I don't use Discord, haven't used it in a while since one of the many stupid changes they made. Can't remember which one broke the camel's back.
Then I will start a "conversation" and start sending the Links (It will take some time due to both having to find them, and me currently being quite busy with University)

Is that alright?

I've had a look at a number of CRTs sent to me. It all seems to make some sense, so I can safety say that deletion should not be considered and everything should be reevaluated at most. Though I do believe that their is at least enough their that some staff would agree to it.

Not that aware of her history, but I don't really think she should be banned for this as it just seems that she's just frustrated with the way things are going on over there, and I can sympathize with that. I feel like she should just be warned and told to cool it down

Not that aware of her history, but I don't really think she should be banned for this as it just seems that she's just frustrated with the way things are going on over there, and I can sympathize with that. I feel like she should just be warned and told to cool it down
Not everything will go down towards her favor; for civil debates to be viable then all parties will have to be respectful. Frustration isn’t a way to tolerate one’s behavior, unless they have a justified reason to do so.

Banned once in 2023 for toxicity and definitely subtly warned since then to knock it off. Two warnings on the tracker although one of those was very slight and the other culminated in a weeklong ban. A definite level of disrespect for staff handling these various outbursts, however, is noted.

...at the same time, one does try to see the good in their users, and in this element of the situation I would agree with Propellus that this is a matter of extremely impassioned arguing resulting in a critical meltdown. I do hate to punish people for pursuing what they truly believe in, but then there cannot be total immunity, either.

Her last formal warning was in mid-2023, we are now swiftly approaching a year since then. It seems likely that similar behavior has occurred since without being reported, but even still, I am in favor of some level of leniency. Only once. I would also find a short ban (2 weeks to a month) to be a stern but reasonable conclusion.

Banned once in 2023 for toxicity and definitely subtly warned since then to knock it off. Two warnings on the tracker although one of those was very slight and the other culminated in a weeklong ban. A definite level of disrespect for staff handling these various outbursts, however, is noted.

...at the same time, one does try to see the good in their users, and in this element of the situation I would agree with Propellus that this is a matter of extremely impassioned arguing resulting in a critical meltdown. I do hate to punish people for pursuing what they truly believe in, but then there cannot be total immunity, either.

Her last formal warning was in mid-2023, we are now swiftly approaching a year since then. It seems likely that similar behavior has occurred since without being reported, but even still, I am in favor of some level of leniency. Only once. I would also find a short ban (2 weeks to a month) to be a stern but reasonable conclusion.
This is reasonable but "Suck my dick" comments are usually pretty hard to tolerate regardless of motive.
The user 24mZz is going through random profiles and deleting all their content.
Permaban away yes.

Without any knowledge of her history on site, looks like a simple case of a warning would be what we get here. Also probably a suggestion to take a bit of a break to calm down a little bit.
I think the appropriate punishment depends on her warn/ban history. Based on the warning tracker, she's been given two warnings for disruptive behavior.
Not everything will go down towards her favor; for civil debates to be viable then all parties will have to be respectful. Frustration isn’t a way to tolerate one’s behavior, unless they have a justified reason to do so.

This is reasonable but "Suck my dick" comments are usually pretty hard to tolerate regardless of motive.
If it has been a long time since Topaz's last warning, and they have generally been well-behaved, I am personally fine with a very strict final warning or a two weeks block.

Is anyone in contact with Topaz who can attest to her emotional state since making the comment? A verdict can be reached either way, but I think it is a relevant extenuating factor. The comment was not acceptable by any standard, but I believe it was also a product of a lapse of judgement at a very unstable time. This doesn't excuse it, or make it 'better', but it does reframe how I'd approach handling it. I don't think it would do her, or the site, or the community at large any benefit to pursue a ban if she has calmed down since then and can rejoin discussions.

I woke up today to this. I tried to help him previously but I wasn't able to do what he wanted (pixel scale) so he decided it would be a good Idea to call me an idiot, insult my family and threaten to f*ck me.

Even though he was warned by Catzlaflame to not spam peoples message walls, he's been spamming my message wall.
I would think this warrants just instigating a perma-ban and being done with it. Clearly not someone who wants to engage with the site in any beneficial way.

I'll handle it myself if at least one other moderator or admin would find this verdict acceptable.

Is anyone in contact with Topaz who can attest to her emotional state since making the comment? A verdict can be reached either way, but I think it is a relevant extenuating factor. The comment was not acceptable by any standard, but I believe it was also a product of a lapse of judgement at a very unstable time. This doesn't excuse it, or make it 'better', but it does reframe how I'd approach handling it. I don't think it would do her, or the site, or the community at large any benefit to pursue a ban if she has calmed down since then and can rejoin discussions.
@The_Yellow_Topaz

Can someone tell Arcker to take me out his banner because he basically just screenshotted an argument we had to be funny and I told him to remove it (too lazy to find the proof but it's there) before he never cared. Very offended because it makes me think everyone who sees his banner is gunna have a bad opinion of me and laugh and sometimes i cry myself to sleep thinking about it. He's a repeated offender of my harassment and he makes me depressed. So much so I bought a ukulele just to have something to do when I'm crying.

Can someone tell Raven that it's improper to have a signature that's heavily sexualized on a site that's filled with minors. She's been told to not do this multiple times in the past, but she ignores these requests made by the mods and continues participating in this behavior everytime she has the chance. It shows a clear level of disrespect to the mods who ask her kindly not to do this, and the members who don't want to see sexual things when they log onto the site.

Can someone tell Raven that it's improper to have a signature that's heavily sexualized on a site that's filled with minors. She's been told to not do this multiple times in the past, but she ignores these requests made by the mods and continues participating in this behavior everytime she has the chance. It shows a clear level of disrespect to the mods who ask her kindly not to do this, and the members who don't want to see sexual things when they log onto the site.
Actually I was never told about that. You're referring to sexual implication comments on the bleach general discussion thread. As far as signatures go, I usually confirm if it's okay before I add one. Didn't this time though. Stop being soft. And this is misinformation as in some of my questionable signatures i got confirmation from staff first. I have proof of that too buddy

Last edited:
Don't act like you're not part of the problem. Let's not forget, you have a record of causing issues for Raven including misgendering her and accusing her of being a catfish (Monkeeman situation). I'm not staff here, but you really don't need that banner, it's only going to create issues. Best to just ignore each other and move on without creating random jabs.

Back