• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

He told me to "F off"? If you take "Die" and "Go to hell" as literal self-harm requests, then that was not the entire meaning breh. Pure misunderstanding here.
My guy. The fact that you made the connection to "self harm" immediately tells me you damn well know wishing death to another on here is an absolute no-no, when no one here made that connection (yet).

The fact you are trying to justify yourself so hard tells me more than enough.

There's no misunderstanding to be had. You blew way out of proportion a very insignificant situation in the grand scheme of things. If it was up to me, a well deserved ban for at least a month. But it's not up to me, so I'm curious what other staff got to say.

I replied to something similar buddy. The user to whom I replied to himself said that he didn't want to get involved with me even though I was arguing with him over a CRT. All I said was "Get off your high horse for now." and he thought it was "shitty attitude"? On here, you can see what angered me too. I don't use profanity, cuss words or anything as I know that this wiki can literally report me for anything. In that comment as well, I just used "F" and not the entire word as we know. To be honest if protecting your self-respect is a crime, then it should be prohibited. If he has the right to publicly announce that he's going to neglect my posts, THEN I SURE AS HELL DO.
Okay but you told him to die

My guy. The fact that you made the connection to "self harm" immediately tells me you damn well know wishing death to another on here is an absolute no-no, when no one here made that connection (yet).

The fact you are trying to justify yourself so hard tells me more than enough.
That's like doing deduction with a very biased mind. The first thing which you think of after hearing the word "Die" is, I guess, dying? The best stuff you can get banned for it on social media is I guess "self-harm inducement"? I am pretty sure only a kid would get traumatized off that, and that too, of 8 years or lower. If Arnold seriously took it to that direction, then I would like to make it clear that my entire intention was, "If it even gets done, I wouldn't care.". I don't think I do any kind of witchcraft through which I can seriously send him to hell or something. Now don't think I can simply because I mentioned because you used that logic only. But let's come to reality, Arnold is not a kid. The staff and everyone uses profanity, cuss words and what not, it's like swearing as well, so I don't know why it isn't bannable. Secondly, my entire point was just mentioning that I myself was going to neglect him like he publicly announced it, so I don't know why you are really bootlicking his side.
There's no misunderstanding to be had. You blew way out of proportion a very insignificant situation in the grand scheme of things. If it was up to me, a well deserved ban for at least a month. But it's not up to me, so I'm curious what other staff got to say.
If Arnold really attempted self-harm, the environment of the thread was done. Then it's well and good for a one month ban I guess. But from the views of it, Arnold seriously didn't reply to some of my points, and you as a TM would know how annoying that feels. Tbh for me, the topic going on in that thread was not going in the real sense of discussion which I thought was important to get fixed, and that's all. It's seriously me who was being asked of leaving the topic without being given appropriate reasons for some points as well, where literal messages were trimmed.

That's like doing deduction with a very biased mind. The first thing which you think of after hearing the word "Die" is, I guess, dying? The best stuff you can get banned for it on social media is I guess "self-harm inducement"? I am pretty sure only a kid would get traumatized off that, and that too, of 8 years or lower. If Arnold seriously took it to that direction, then I would like to make it clear that my entire intention was, "If it even gets done, I wouldn't care.". I don't think I do any kind of witchcraft through which I can seriously send him to hell or something. Now don't think I can simply because I mentioned because you used that logic only. But let's come to reality, Arnold is not a kid. The staff and everyone uses profanity, cuss words and what not, it's like swearing as well, so I don't know why it isn't bannable. Secondly, my entire point was just mentioning that I myself was going to neglect him like he publicly announced it, so I don't know why you are really bootlicking his side.

If Arnold really attempted self-harm, the environment of the thread was done. Then it's well and good for a one month ban I guess. But from the views of it, Arnold seriously didn't reply to some of my points, and you as a TM would know how annoying that feels. Tbh for me, the topic going on in that thread was not going in the real sense of discussion which I thought was important to get fixed, and that's all. It's seriously me who was being asked of leaving the topic without being given appropriate reasons for some points as well, where literal messages were trimmed.
This is like telling somebody to drown and saying “I intended it to mean cry”

People have been banned for less, take the L

@Antvasima i suggest a few weeks

Yeah, nah. Make that two months MINIMUM.

Sorry to intrude, but seeing that @Vapourrrrr was banned on site, shouldn't he be banned on the wiki too? I still see him sticking around, and it occurs to me Maverick may have forgotten his wiki account as well

Not really sure that's recommended, but I'll just let the higher-ups take care of that

He could send other people messages he wants to post in CRTs off-site, and they could repost them in threads, which we've traditionally considered fine (as long as it's not done too often); the other person has to vet it before it's posted, and if they don't, they'll be on the line for any rule violations committed.

Would like to point however that in the message @MorrisHatesYou posted for him he said things like this:
How the **** is a human disapearing similar to a ball disapearing, the speed FTE comes from a small ball moving at 34.3 m/s being invisible to the human eye, a human is like 20x the size of a ball, for both of them to completely vanish from sight and you want to use 34.3 ?! What bullshit

The lack of destruction for the car calc is stupid but whatever, multiple people have agreed to use the calc even DMUA someone who is very careful about what calcs he accepts ESPECIALLY when it comes to TR, you guys are just being skeptics at this point

Takemichi from the train calc has a insane perception speed and Taiju disappeared from his sight, for you to say its anything below supersonic or subsonic is WRONG, for you to say the first part of Mikey's kick wasn't going faster then subsonic is also a wild assumption, why would he go slow while jumping, Taiju would simply move out of the way lol ?

You say there's a lack of destruction but even you know that's stupid, There are multiple calcs accepted where the KE reaches even 7A but cause no destruction to the enviroment, stop being dumb, if Mikey kicked a human with the speed of that kick the humans face would be pulverised and you know this, READ LINKS BELOW FOR THE FEATS
Bolded the specific insults (the same that warranted him the warning and ban) but the message in general retain the exact same level of hostility that got him baned. So, if indeed will be allowed for him rarely convey a message through other users then the post here need to at least be devoid of any insult and toxicity/hostility, otherwise there is no point in the ban if he can continue with the bad behaviour here.
Sorry to intrude, but seeing that @Vapourrrrr was banned on site, shouldn't he be banned on the wiki too? I still see him sticking around, and it occurs to me Maverick may have forgotten his wiki account as well
Additionally this, please also ban him on site because the fact that he can freely jump in conversations when someone arise a doubt/point against calculations (more specifically TR as he already was forbidden from participate in them), and I'm saying this because when I asked a question to @DMUA about a problem I see he went and posted a message to brought unreleated calculations from other verses with completely different context to justify what the problem I see with the calc (something that DMUA himself pointed how those things are different to this calc).

Seeing as he didn't actually improve anything, I'm inclined that his ban should be even longer

Would like to point however that in the message posted for him he said things like this:

Bolded the specific insults (the same that warranted him the warning and ban) but the message in general retain the exact same level of hostility that got him baned. So, if indeed will be allowed for him rarely convey a message through other users then the post here need to at least be devoid of any insult and toxicity/hostility, otherwise there is no point in the ban if he can continue with the bad behaviour here.
As I said in my message, the idea behind another person making posts for a banned user, is that if they don't keep it clear of toxicity, they're at risk at getting banned as well.

I don't think a ban should be extended with how soon its been since it was applied, but I think @MorrisHatesYou should be warned.

Keep posting slurries of insults on behalf of other users, and it'll be treated as you posting them.

Vapourrrrr wants to appeal his ban:

He does have a point about KLOL506 apparently behaving worse than he did in the thread that he was reported for.

Vapourrrr's ban stems from two things:
  1. His hostility. This is obvious, but I'm gonna elaborate further on this. He continuously poisons the well in Tokyo Revengers debates, insisting that anyone who disagrees with his scaling or calcs (even if they're heavily inflated) is simply a hater of the verse. And of course, he uses ad hominems like crazy. We can get into KLOL's behavior if necessary, but that's not going to invalidate Vapourrr's ban all of a sudden.
  2. His refusal to abide by his topic ban. He was previously topic banned from Tokyo Revengers threads, but continued to take part through calc blogs and comments on said blogs. In addition, whenever he'd have someone send a message in a TR thread in his stead, it'd be laced with the same toxicity that got him topic banned to begin with. He hasn't learned a thing.
So in short, I'm against the appeal

Yeah, and KLOL only said those all caps because he was provoked. Because he was annoyed by Vapourr legit being really obnoxious and stonewalling the thread constantly. And him making a thread to downgrade 10 verses all at once and openly admitting to do it out of spite does not sit right. And I think accusing KLOL of "Behaving worse" is a pretty gross exaggeration as he is not the type who would just deliberately downgrade a bunch of verses out of spite.

Vapourrrrr was banned for the stealth TR CRT.

Vapourrrrr had already been warned to stop posting in TR calc blogs, due to the topic ban, yet he continued to do so. Multiple times, even after the forum ban.

Vapourrrrr's claim that it was just based on tackling multiple verses in one thread, having too many CRTs open, and being rude, is not true. Those offenses would, in fact, have just been warnable.

KLOL said a few somewhat rude things, so I don't mind if there's a warning about that, Vapourrrrr wasn't banned for being rude, that was just brought up after the ban. And admittedly, rereading those comments, I don't think they're much to worry about since they were targeting the arguments, not the person. While there could be a comparison drawn between the insults KLOL made in the downgrade thread
And Rogger's comments he got banned for
I do have to say that Rogger's is more serious. And if people on the wiki want to be even harsher on insults invoking death (although I don't think that's necessary), that'd draw an even greater distinction between them.

Only revelations I have now are that I'd prefer Rogger's ban be shorter, and the message Morris quoted wouldn't risk punishment if repeated, although he should still be aware of the risk of worse insults slipping in.

Last edited:
Yeah, and KLOL only said those all caps because he was provoked. Because he was annoyed by Vapourr legit being really obnoxious and stonewalling the thread constantly. And him making a thread to downgrade 10 verses all at once and openly admitting to do it out of spite does not sit right. And I think accusing KLOL of "Behaving worse" is a pretty gross exaggeration as he is not the type who would just deliberately downgrade a bunch of verses out of spite.
I was only referring to that KLOL506 was behaving in a more hostile manner in that specific thread.

This is not intended to be an investigation into how KLOL506 behaves. I only noted that repeatedly screaming in all caps at Vapourrrrr while threatening to get him banned was not an ideal way to handle the situation.

This is not intended to be an investigation into how KLOL506 behaves. I only noted that repeatedly screaming in all caps at Vapourrrrr while threatening to get him banned was not an ideal way to handle the situation.
I had always been weary of vappour and I was gathering up stuff on him. He said multiple things calling out CGM members and calling them bias. I gave some of this too Klol since he’s getting talked too behind his back and I did for dmua as well.

Klol in most situations was provoked and as an active member I can say this.

Okay then.
Hey vappour made another account and said
“You want me to be banned for what dude ? You suck up to CGM'S just so you can build a case against me, its just annoying at this point get off of me, you report me over the smallest things, me calling people biased isn't report worthy dude ? (Ban worthy)”
I never once reported him.

Back