• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

It only lacked scans but we can just revert it and add the scans to it. If someone really Disagrees with that they should logically do a seperate Downgrade thread. Because Whatever Discussed in CRT has no relationship with whatever removed.
Then that is a certified screw up and yes, whatever was unjustly removed should be added back without issue.

Anyway, Griffin obviously has good intentions, but the problem here is that we cannot just suddenly give the staff members who were enlisted to handle different tasks the same rights as our thread moderators, and not give our thread moderators the rights that they do not have available (content moderation and calculation evaluations for example). It just isn't practically workable.

However, I do think that we should try to pay better attention regarding which of the calc group members and content moderators who qualify for thread moderator positions and are able to handle both tasks at once, and then ask our staff about if they can be promoted to such positions.
I'm simply saying there votes on a subject they are knowledgeable on should have value. Regardless I understand what your trying to say so I will not press the issue any further.

It wasn't for no reason. Fuji explained that the logic for the Time Stop was the basis for the existing resistance, and thus the two were intrinsically related.
Intrinsically related?

First let me make it known only 1 agreement was in favor of this which is yours.

Secondly. It was one of two things. You reached the conclusion that resisting time stop isn't a basis for resisting Order. The second reasoning is a feat where he directly resisted order. He was told "Obey order the words of a God is absolute" which he resisted.

Thirdly, you showing blatant favoritism and bias towards fujiwara. You have refused to admit/address the case of double vote rigging by constantly ignoring the analysis I sent within the 1st 30 messages of the other page.
An ability with multiple justifications cannot be removed by the denial of just one of them. If the scans were not there then they can be added. If the justification is not right then it should be reworded not removed. This is basic common sense.

Anyway, it was never my intention to get into this but I did it because I was called out and I was even more frustrated by the clear double standard shown here, I have nothing more to say and what was given was given then, that alone will prove the honesty or dishonesty of this whole affair.
Would you be willing to start a staff only thread regarding the content revision issue (not any disagreements with other members), so we can decide what to do there, please?

We should all stop derailing and spamming this thread any further about the topic in any case.

Are any of our staff members willing to help evaluate this please? You can also take a look if you wish, @ImmortalDread .
The thread is simply to upgrade four conversational abilities which when it comes to evaulation policies, those are points are relevant:
Instances of minor revisions may include changes to one or two characters, if it is just the addition of simple abilities that do not fall into the categories of acausality (except type 1), concept manipulation, abstract existence, plot manipulation, information manipulation, causality manipulation, nonexistent physiology, law manipulation etc. or otherwise could be considered particularly controversial or noteworthy.
To clarify that the thread is rated as conversational (all four abilities are listed under the category of concersational abilities)
In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions.
It needs at least three staff members to get the thread accepted
It is important to note that this requirement should not be interpreted as a guarantee that the proposed revisions will be approved if a minimum of three staff members have given their approval. In cases involving big or controversial changes, or in situations where a verse is one where many of our staff members are knowledgeable, it may be advisable to involve as many staff members as possible in the review and approval process. This requirement is in place to ensure that revisions to popular or widely-recognized series verses are thoroughly reviewed and approved by a sufficient number of individuals with the necessary expertise and knowledge.
Also, the policy has stated that three won't be enough or guaranteed to get accepted. They need to be examined carefully and staff members need to be aware of new evidences that are being discussed currently.

Going back to the original discussion, the voting is this: (I assume it is the most updated one, thanks to Fuji for creating one)

The inclusion of resistance to Order through resistance to time stop was not initially part of the discussion and was brought up by someone else (likely Fuji), thus necessitating a separate thread to address it.

However, based on the vote tally, only CM type 1 can be added. The discussion never involved the topic of resistance, so removing it from the profile is not valid. Furthermore, the removal of Fuji's resistance to CM type 1 and Law Manipulation was not part of the discussion or the premise.

The purpose of the thread is to upgrade, not downgrade. Therefore, any removal should have been discussed separately, which would have made the overall process more accessible and streamlined.

Lastly, "law manipulation" has been universally agreed upon, so this one can be added according to staff vote.

Last edited:
Regarding "violation," I believe it is undeserved by anyone, including Fuji and others, as they both exhibited some degree of hostility towards each other. I fail to comprehend the relevance of other parties' abilities, as they should be addressed separately.

Therefore, any decision to "downgrade" or "remove" abilities is incorrect, as the intention is to upgrade abilities, not diminish them.

As someone who followed the thread, all these dramas are unnecessary, we accept or remove things in a CRT even if that was not the initial purpose of the OP, so if two staff members agrees to the removal of an ability in a CRT, why should MG be given special treatment here?
Also MG is not a large verse since it is LN alone and for simple single ability removals, 2 staffs are enough

Anyway if they want, someone should just create a new CRT tag Deagon and Glass, that is two votes and wait for 48 hours, it is just a needless hassle to do such a thing imo, especially when they clarified here again to remove this said ability.
There is no point in complicating something as simple as this, 2 staffs agreed for a simple change, it is not a verse overhaul

Regarding "Dereck's vote," he possesses the necessary qualifications for those aspects (not suggesting that he automatically gains the right to vote from this point onward, but for this specific verse, it may be granted).)
Input from highly respected members of the community, such as experts on the topic, should be taken into consideration when determining the necessary level of review and approval
Staff members and trusted knowledgeable members who do not have content revision thread evaluation rights are still encouraged to provide their insights and observations regarding suggested revisions.
The input and comments of these staff members and trusted knowledgeable members should be carefully considered by those with evaluation rights, and may influence the final decision regarding the approval of a content revision.
As someone who followed the thread, all these dramas are unnecessary, we accept or remove things in a CRT even if that was not the initial purpose of the OP, so if two staff members agrees to the removal of an ability in a CRT, why should MG be given special treatment here?
Because it is not related to the premise of thread. They simply could create a seperate thread.
Also MG is not a large verse since it is LN alone and for simple single ability removals, 2 staffs are enough
When considering the powerscaling community, it is undeniable that Anos has a significant and devoted fandom. Anos stands out as one of the most renowned profiles within the realm of LN powerscaling, enjoying remarkable popularity. Despite any potential denial, the evidence presented by statistics and overall popularity clearly indicates otherwise.

Also, with all due respect, drop the case entirely.

On an unrelated note, I would like to report @MichaelJZero for making a number of rude/inflammatory remarks in his various posts, and overtly refusing to stop after being warned twice by me, in this thread and this thread. Most of them aren't particularly bad, but every time he posts he usually includes something of this nature and it's not an appropriate way to debate. Though a couple of them are more serious.

Some excerpts of the remarks:

I cannot facepalm myself harder, I've achieved infinite Deagon physical palm strike on self levels now.
You've sunk so low that you need to tell others that Maharishi is the guy who made Voidism from like 10,000 years ago in Ancient India? lol ok.
Its your side that thrives in misinformation. All I do is post scans and author interviews, and I get nothing but denial and that I am the one posting misinformation. Same nonsense argument counter, nothing changes.
Yea see, like I said. Its quite amazing how poor the debating skill is when it comes to anyone who challenges me.
Weasel, indeed.
You made that up. Another fraudulent statement with no evidence.
Deagon, I will thrash you without mercy on all of this no matter how many times you reply.
You are being validated by favoritism, not because you actually won or got anything right.
I don't stand a chance against that because I have a shame center in my brain and you don't.
But everyone eventually comes over to this side of it when they get a bit older and realize fan theory and speculation, and pushing favoritism over facts is highly detrimental to ones mental health later in life. Its going to **** your shit up later knowing you did this and ignored all of this, and still opted for favoritism instead of being a pristine fair, adult and unbiased place and resource for information that mostly kids and youth come to understand comics. You think I'm bad? Just wait until that creeping seed starts to expand later in life with the knowledge that so many purposely censored all this and disregarded it as just opinion and not actually objective data that is directly shown and stated. Its going to grow very slowly at night in the back of your minds and eventually in a few years or more, its going to get really bad that this is the path you chose.

And you are betraying young comic fans trust by listening to a few users who prefer fan theory over facts. Lets stop this now before its too late.
All this data, so much of it, and your group just crosses their arms and will cite the opposite because you found a group that only wants their bestie's and favs at the top. Its not about being an educator to you, or those who agree with you. Its not about having higher ethical standards on how to discuss and talk about objective information. Its just about feeling better that you've a group around you that doesnt care about that, and wants the same characters listed at the top that you do.
Are these debaters going to be fair about this? OF COURSE NOT. These scans won't ever see the light of day and users who dislike this will explain it away in whatever way they need to, so they can feel better.
There is no contradiction. There is only the side that has shame.

I realize this is a bit repetitive, but the picture I'm painting is that every single post he makes is peppered with weird remarks like this. After my second warning, this was his response:

Don't really care and will continue to slam you at every point possible when you make up stuff. Your threats mean nothing to me, kiddo. At this point, you and your 19 alias's can't' do anything else but try to flag me each time I debunk you or show that you lied to everyone.

YOU SAID HE WAS NOT BUDDHIST, sit down already.
You trying to now flip flop and try to make it seem like you didn't clearly say that is just adorable and classic Deagon behavior. You like a beached whale that doesn't understand it got blown out of the water, just flopping around on the beach like a toddler who cannot accept that you said a real naive thing and then got called out on it, and now you are trying to spin it like you didn't say it. And you dislike that I mock you? lol...

At least have the adult fortitude to admit when you stated something incorrect, jeez. Oh wait, you might only speak whale...let me rephrase

Awoooooooo whoaaaammmmm ahhmoooooo eieeeeeeee oiiiiioooooowwwwwwww

dead-whale-new-jersey.jpg

How's that for mockery?

In addition, he also refuses to properly engage anyone in a discussion, he will respond to any objections to his claims or interpretations of evidence by repeating himself or mocking them.

This is particularly problematic given that more than a few of his claims are genuinely objectively false? And not in a "my interpretation is better than yours" kind of way. Particularly, he has repeatedly referenced a guru named Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in reference to DC comics by claiming Grant Morrison (author) based some of his cosmology on the guy. Then he went on to show Grant Morrison referencing Buddhism and said Maharishi was a Buddhist Guru.

Problem is, Maharishi wasn't a Buddhist, he was a Hindu, those are two different things with some common ground, like Judaism and Islam. The reason this is significant is because 1) This is not a matter of opinion, it's a very easily verifiable fact about a rather famous guru, and 2) He doggedly refuses to acknowledge any of the information that proves this and instead has chosen to mock me for pointing it out. See below:

Deagon up here googling for information and taking 10 seconds to feel he is educated enough on religious views to talk about this. While he just yesterday said the Buddhist Yogi, the most famous one to ever live, wasn't Buddhist. Dude suddenly becomes a sentient walking Google search no matter what any of us say and what insane horrible and anti-factual statements he makes on a whim. The mere fact anyone can even drop a skim over his posts is absolutely stunning to me.

:LOL:
Maharishi is just another popular religious person of the Voidist religion, no different than a very prominent priest is to Christianity. Its absurd and ridiculous you are saying Grant didn't base this on Maharishi when Grant explained many times its based on this buddhist and kabbalistic religion structure.
I fail to see how that's weird given that Maharishi was neither Buddhist nor Jewish?
When someone is talking about Buddist viewpoints, you got confused why anyone would post a famous buddhist yogi instructing everyone on Buddhism. Doesn't that show you that you are way out of your league here?
A bold face lie from you. He was a Buddist, stop your nonsense.

AshRgoX.jpg
This is incoherant nonsense, Voidism is the Maharishi's tangent of Buddism that he follows, and its ancient as hell.
You claimed Maharishi wasn't a Buddist? What the hell...
Each time you try to make up nonsense like Maharishi wasn't Buddhist, I win.

I recognize this is a bit of an odd side tangent, but I think it's kind of important that throughout the course of a multi-day discussion, pointing out the easily verifiable objective fact that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was a Hindu guru, not Buddhist, was met with mockery and dogged insistence to the contrary?

Like. Follow me here. Maharishi isn't even a name, his given name is Mahesh Prasad Varma. Maharishi is a title in Hinduism. If you go to his wikipedia page, it says Religion: Hinduism. It says he was a disciple of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, with his own wiki page identifying him as Hindu. Swami is also a title in Hinduism.

It also says: Some religious studies scholars have further said that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is one of a number of Indian gurus who brought neo-Hindu adaptations of Vedantic Hinduism to the west. Author Meera Nanda calls neo-Hinduism "the brand of Hinduism that is taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Deepak Chopra, and their clones"

The sole piece of evidence he attempted to present that Maharishi was a Buddhist was a link to a course in the Maharishi University (founded by the guru) that teaches the basics of Buddhism, but if you actually look at the page, it's taught by a professor who teaches courses on all the main religions at that university:

Evan Finkelstein, PhD, Associate Professor of Maharishi Vedic Science. Professor Finkelstein earned a B.A. from Carnegie-Mellon University; an M.S.W. from Yeshiva University; and an M.S.C.I. and Ph.D. from Maharishi International University. Included in courses taught by Professor Finkelstein are themes such as universal principles of life expressed by Maharishi Vedic Science and the religions of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism

Notably, this guy is a professor of "Maharishi Vedic Science." Vedic means Vedas, like Bible/Biblical. The Vedas is an authoritative religious text in Hinduism, but it isn't recognized by Buddhism or other sramana traditions. See:

Other śramaṇa traditions, such as Charvaka, Ajivika, Buddhism, and Jainism, which did not regard the Vedas as authorities, are referred to as "heterodox" or "non-orthodox" (nāstika) schools.

I tucked most of that away into a spoiler, as it's a lot of text and most of it I guess doesn't really matter? I just wanted to illustrate that the guy has been doggedly unreasonable about even easily verified piece of information and has just met it with mockery. I warned him multiple times to stop adding in mocking statements in every comment he makes and he directly told me he didn't care and got even more aggressive, not sure what else I can do there so I'm bringing it here to RVR.

Last edited:
Regarding "Dereck's vote," he possesses the necessary qualifications for those aspects (not suggesting that he automatically gains the right to vote from this point onward, but for this specific verse, it may be granted).)
His opinion is highly valued but he does not have voting rights regardless, there should be no special treatments.
Because it is not related to the premise of thread. They simply could create a seperate thread.
Again we accept things and remove them if enough staff agrees, and this the case of upgrade turns downgrade which is why there is drama.
When considering the powerscaling community, it is undeniable that Anos has a significant and devoted fandom. Anos stands out as one of the most renowned profiles within the realm of LN powerscaling, enjoying remarkable popularity. Despite any potential denial, the evidence presented by statistics and overall popularity clearly indicates otherwise.
2 staff members are enough for 3 volumes of LN, since the current work is relatively small. And this is a single ability removal not overhaul or major CRT.

His opinion is highly valued but he does not have voting rights regardless, there should be no special treatments.
Never stated that. Re-read my sentence once again.
Again we accept things and remove them if enough staff agrees, and this the case of upgrade turns downgrade which is why there is drama.
Agreed, and hence those "downgrade" should have discussed seperately for the case of evaulation consistency.
2 staff members are enough for 3 volumes of LN, since the current work is relatively small. And this is a single ability removal not overhaul or major CRT.
This is not matter of source material, this is matter of ability's evaulation policy, which they still are under the category of "conversational abilities".

@PrinceofPein I am not here to argue with you, but my point of being, the mistake is on both sides.

Reporting @Tatsumi504 over their behavior in this thread beginning with this post: https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/page-195#post-5768950. Over their posts in the rest of this thread, they:
  • reported Fujiwara for an action they did not commit
  • lied about staff consensus, both in the CRT thread itself that this was about and the RVR thread itself
  • Started and continued an edit war on this basis.
  • Continually accusing Fujiwara of lying over things she was not lying about
  • All while lying about their own actions in regards to editing and reverting changes
I believe that's the full list. They weren't the only one to flagrantly lie and break the rules, but they were the one who stood out the most.

On an unrelated note, I would like to report @MichaelJZero for making a number of rude/inflammatory remarks in his various posts, and overtly refusing to stop after being warned twice by me, in this thread and this thread. Most of them aren't particularly bad, but every time he posts he usually includes something of this nature and it's not an appropriate way to debate. Though a couple of them are more serious.

Some excerpts of the remarks:

I realize this is a bit repetitive, but the picture I'm painting is that every single post he makes is peppered with weird remarks like this. After my second warning, this was his response:

In addition, he also refuses to properly engage anyone in a discussion, he will respond to any objections to his claims or interpretations of evidence by repeating himself or mocking them.

This is particularly problematic given that more than a few of his claims are genuinely objectively false? And not in a "my interpretation is better than yours" kind of way. Particularly, he has repeatedly referenced a guru named Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in reference to DC comics by claiming Grant Morrison (author) based some of his cosmology on the guy. Then he went on to show Grant Morrison referencing Buddhism and said Maharishi was a Buddhist Guru.

Problem is, Maharishi wasn't a Buddhist, he was a Hindu, those are two different things with some common ground, like Judaism and Islam. The reason this is significant is because 1) This is not a matter of opinion, it's a very easily verifiable fact about a rather famous guru, and 2) He doggedly refuses to acknowledge any of the information that proves this and instead has chosen to mock me for pointing it out. See below:

I recognize this is a bit of an odd side tangent, but I think it's kind of important that throughout the course of a multi-day discussion, pointing out the easily verifiable objective fact that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was a Hindu guru, not Buddhist, was met with mockery and dogged insistence to the contrary?

Like. Follow me here. Maharishi isn't even a name, his given name is Mahesh Prasad Varma. Maharishi is a title in Hinduism. If you go to his wikipedia page, it says Religion: Hinduism. It says he was a disciple of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, with his own wiki page identifying him as Hindu. Swami is also a title in Hinduism.

It also says: Some religious studies scholars have further said that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is one of a number of Indian gurus who brought neo-Hindu adaptations of Vedantic Hinduism to the west. Author Meera Nanda calls neo-Hinduism "the brand of Hinduism that is taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Deepak Chopra, and their clones"

The sole piece of evidence he attempted to present that Maharishi was a Buddhist was a link to a course in the Maharishi University (founded by the guru) that teaches the basics of Buddhism, but if you actually look at the page, it's taught by a professor who teaches courses on all the main religions at that university:

Evan Finkelstein, PhD, Associate Professor of Maharishi Vedic Science. Professor Finkelstein earned a B.A. from Carnegie-Mellon University; an M.S.W. from Yeshiva University; and an M.S.C.I. and Ph.D. from Maharishi International University. Included in courses taught by Professor Finkelstein are themes such as universal principles of life expressed by Maharishi Vedic Science and the religions of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism

Notably, this guy is a professor of "Maharishi Vedic Science." Vedic means Vedas, like Bible/Biblical. The Vedas is an authoritative religious text in Hinduism, but it isn't recognized by Buddhism or other sramana traditions. See:

Other śramaṇa traditions, such as Charvaka, Ajivika, Buddhism, and Jainism, which did not regard the Vedas as authorities, are referred to as "heterodox" or "non-orthodox" (nāstika) schools.

I tucked most of that away into a spoiler, as it's a lot of text and most of it I guess doesn't really matter? I just wanted to illustrate that the guy has been doggedly unreasonable about even easily verified piece of information and has just met it with mockery. I warned him multiple times to stop adding in mocking statements in every comment he makes and he directly told me he didn't care and got even more aggressive, not sure what else I can do there so I'm bringing it here to RVR.
Gonna tackle this since the Anus Voidgold drama above sorta devoured it.

The individual here seems to have a problem with hyperfixating- I tried reading through the majority of one of the threads and, indeed, every single one of his comments circled around to misidentifying real-world religious concepts that seemed irrelevant to the discussion.

I don't think any serious action is in order- ultimately I believe no ill will is behind his actions, rather a frustration with perceived bad faith arguments. A lot of his evidence is obviously extremely questionable but I think it is possible that he's not aware of our standards on things like Death of the Author. I'd like to add that I'm not trying to minimize the constant insulting, just that I think this is fixable behavior and should be met with a strong warning rather than a ban.

Additionally, if this individual is found to contribute amicably to other threads but not high-tier cosmic ones, perhaps another topic ban could be in order?

I think your assessment is largely correct, @Mr._Bambu. However, I am not sure how effective a strong warning would be given the response he gave to my own warnings. I have something of a history with this individual, and his contributions across various battleboarding websites over several years revolves exclusively around this type of content, about this specific verse (DC), about this specific author (Grant Morrison), and the various real-world religious references he's made in interviews or blog posts and focusing on scaling DC cosmic characters to such religious concepts based on these interview statements.

So I think that is a bit of a dilemma. At the end of the day, he is of course welcome to have his opinions about these topics, and to believe these things, but the two problems are the obvious constant insulting and the fact that his contributions nearly amount to derailing given their specious connection to DC in the first place, such as this Maharishi figure, who has no actual connection to DC. Grant Morrison never mentioned him in any interviews, but MichaelJ is similarly committed to claiming otherwise the same way he is committed to misidentifying Maharishi as a Buddhist.

I wouldn't be opposed to a topic ban under the circumstances, but this would be tantamount to an actual ban given that his interests are exclusively limited to Grant Morrison's cosmic contributions to DC. Not to say that doesn't make it a bad decision, just that if we do make that decision, it should be made with that in mind.

A warning may evolve into a ban should it be ignored. I cannot speak for how other battleboarding sites have handled his situation but presently I think it is the best option. A topic ban may be doable if what you say is true, but should receive more staff input than just me. I'm aware that it may end up being functionally the same anyways, if his interest is as single-minded as you present it.

I just got back from work again, but that was a long read of stuff going over. But anyway, Bambu's take on an uber strict warning that can upgrade to a ban if he ignores that warning is fair regarding @MichaelJZero

Also, as for Content Moderator opinions on content revisions, why do matter for sure as even the opinions of regular users matter. It's just that their authority is minimal compared to Thread Mods, Admins, ect. Plus, having a solid sense of judgement via experience with a verse may also be a factor. Just to get that topic out of the way, plus both Thread Mods and Content Mods can eventually become Admins is something worth noting.

And the other parts looks like they were already concluded, especially that people reporting each other back and forth for hundreds of posts straight. As Deagon said, we are done with that topic now.

Reporting @Tatsumi504 over their behavior in this thread beginning with this post: https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/page-195#post-5768950. Over their posts in the rest of this thread, they:
  • reported Fujiwara for an action they did not commit
  • lied about staff consensus, both in the CRT thread itself that this was about and the RVR thread itself
  • Started and continued an edit war on this basis.
  • Continually accusing Fujiwara of lying over things she was not lying about
  • All while lying about their own actions in regards to editing and reverting changes
I believe that's the full list. They weren't the only one to flagrantly lie and break the rules, but they were the one who stood out the most
Wtf?
Fujiwara has committed 3 crimes that have not been addressed.

What edit war? I undid 2 wrongful edits. Not to mention permission has been received from LordGriffin to once again undo her edits.

I did not accuse fujiwara over lying, I acccused her of vote manipulation. Which the staff involved have willfully ignored.

What did I lie about in regards to my own crime? I waltzed in here myself and announced my own edit. I admitted by myself that I did her edit. I admitted to Glassman himself that I indeed undo her edits and at his advice, I also said I haven't done so again. So Mr who doesn't know what he's talking about, what crimes am I hiding per say? Lying about what staff said? Fujiwara and Glass accused me of taking staff words out of context a month ago to which the same staff announced that my interpretation of what was said was right?

How about you all actually start handling this report and stop pushing it aside on the guise of maintaining order? Everything you need is right here https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/post-5769788

Last edited:
And the other parts looks like they were already concluded, especially that people reporting each other back and forth for hundreds of posts straight. As Deagon said, we are done with that topic now.

Are we really? Can we revert the edits done. I got the approval from Lord Griffith. So if others don't mind we would revert the Unjustified edits and close this case. If not others can keep arguing regarding this meanwhile knowing a ability was unjustly removed without a Downgrade CRT.

Then that is a certified screw up and yes, whatever was unjustly removed should be added back without issue.

@Dereck03 and @ImmortalDread already shows proof and Clarified no one agreed with removal of anything from profile in the thread. This case shouldn't be hard to conclude. What was unjustly removed should be added back.

Last edited:
A warning may evolve into a ban should it be ignored. I cannot speak for how other battleboarding sites have handled his situation but presently I think it is the best option. A topic ban may be doable if what you say is true, but should receive more staff input than just me. I'm aware that it may end up being functionally the same anyways, if his interest is as single-minded as you present it.
I just got back from work again, but that was a long read of stuff going over. But anyway, Bambu's take on an uber strict warning that can upgrade to a ban if he ignores that warning is fair regarding @MichaelJZero

Also, as for Content Moderator opinions on content revisions, why do matter for sure as even the opinions of regular users matter. It's just that their authority is minimal compared to Thread Mods, Admins, ect. Plus, having a solid sense of judgement via experience with a verse may also be a factor. Just to get that topic out of the way, plus both Thread Mods and Content Mods can eventually become Admins is something worth noting.

Would either of you be willing to handle that issue please?

It may be best if Dereck03 creates a staff only thread about this topic later. I am talking with him in private regarding that and related issues right now.
I have no issue with dereck handling the issue of changes surrounding that however, nothing has been done to address this report of vote manipulation https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/post-5769788
The involved parties this revolves around are @Deagonx @Theglassman12 and @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara
The votes manipulated were that both Deagonx and Glassman. The one guilty of said manipulation is fujiwara.

I've outlined everything that needs investigation in the message I linked above. I have no problem leaving this entirely to the staff to handle however, this is the second time that staff in this report thread are just sweeping a report from me into the gutter on the guise of maintaining order and there is also blatant favoritism and bias being shown on the part of Deagonx towards fujiwara.

You've made your mental exhaustion clear many times and I don't want to keep bothering you with this issue so I simply as

Would either of you be willing to handle that issue please?
I'm waiting for input regarding a topic ban being issued. Deagon's input is a bit close to the source and DDM did not speak on that element directly. I'm also about to head to sleep, so in case it does get decided upon, I will offer my input- given the circumstances of this individual continuing this trend across multiple alternative sites, I'd say a topic ban of 1-2 months on DC Comics is acceptable. Whether he is around at the end of that time is another matter- if he comes back, we shall have to see if he's changed.

I'm waiting for input regarding a topic ban being issued. Deagon's input is a bit close to the source and DDM did not speak on that element directly. I'm also about to head to sleep, so in case it does get decided upon, I will offer my input- given the circumstances of this individual continuing this trend across multiple alternative sites, I'd say a topic ban of 1-2 months on DC Comics is acceptable. Whether he is around at the end of that time is another matter- if he comes back, we shall have to see if he's changed.
Given that he apparently also has a history of aggressive behaviour towards Deagonx outside of this wiki regarding DC Comics, I personally would not mind a considerably longer topic ban than that, so he does not turn into an ongoing headache.

I have no issue with dereck handling the issue of changes surrounding that however, nothing has been done to address this report of vote manipulation https://vsbattles.com/threads/rule-violation-reports-new-forum.107529/post-5769788
The involved parties this revolves around are @Deagonx @Theglassman12 and @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara
The votes manipulated were that both Deagonx and Glassman. The one guilty of said manipulation is fujiwara.

I've outlined everything that needs investigation in the message I linked above. I have no problem leaving this entirely to the staff to handle however, this is the second time that staff in this report thread are just sweeping a report from me into the gutter on the guise of maintaining order and there is also blatant favoritism and bias being shown on the part of Deagonx towards fujiwara.

You've made your mental exhaustion clear many times and I don't want to keep bothering you with this issue so I simply as
Well, Deagonx seems to have some misconceptions regarding how he should handle his newly assigned staff duties, which has caused problems for Dereck03 and others, so I will have to give him instructions in private after I have finished talking with Dereck03 regarding the issue.

Dereck03 is one of our most helpful staff members, but Deagonx has been helpful as well, so I would much prefer to be able to keep both of them around.

Well, Deagonx seems to have some misconceptions regarding how he should handle his newly assigned staff duties, which has caused problems for Dereck03 and others, so I will have to give him instructions in private after I have finished talking with Dereck03 regarding the issue.

Dereck03 is one of our most helpful staff members, but Deagonx has been helpful as well, so I would much prefer to be able to keep both of them around.
What Tatsumi mean is not fire Daegonx instead he is just pointing out what Daegonx has done wrong. He should correct his mistake and drop his favouritism and do his job as a neutral thread moderator not giving permission to remove abilities and defend the guy who just removed the abilities unjustified.

We are not telling you to fire him. Just guide him with proper instructions that to stop showing favouritism and follow the wiki guidelines as a staff. He become a staff recently he probably don't know that he can't remove the abilities without a CRT.

Also I hope you and dereck reach a good conclusion.

He become a staff recently he probably don't know that he can't remove the abilities without a CRT.
That isn't what happened. Both myself and Glassman agreed with removing the ability. The other votes were neutral.

Given that he apparently also has a history of aggressive behaviour towards Deagonx outside of this wiki regarding DC Comics, I personally would not mind a considerably longer topic ban than that, so he does not turn into an ongoing headache.
I'm inclined to agree. He's posted another comment since then in the same vein.

That isn't what happened. Both myself and Glassman agreed with removing the ability. The other votes were neutral.
You and Glass agreed regarding time stop resistance not order itself. That's false. Ability X gets rejected doesn't mean you give permission to remove ability Y. Your argument of profile lacked scans isn't excuse to remove the ability without an CRT too. There are 1000 of profiles in our wiki lacks scans. Doens't mean we remove the ability without a Downgrade CRT. I did pointed out in my CRT Anos resistance comes from Nosgalia. You see you ignored it. My comment still in my thread and I can link that here if you wish. You clearly showing favouritism by ignoring me and agreeing with Fujiwara to remove the ability just because it lacked scans.

Regarding profile not having scans I literally mentioned it above where @LordGriffin1000 still states which were removed should be added back.

Anyway I will wait for Ant and Dereck to come to conclusion. Honestly I do think you are showing favouritism towards Fujiwara. If you didn't you wouldn't have let her remove the ability even after I pointed out multiple times his resistance comes from different thing.

Are our replies are worthless to you in that thread then? Even many others pointed out resistance was not from whatever in the thread you still showing favouritism to Fujiwara. It just feels like you are treating us like non existent beings here.

Any staff or user can check this link review it.

Time stop has nothing to do with whatever listed in the profile. Anos magic can resists Nosgalia ability which is clearly mentioned as Order. I won't be bothered to further argue regarding that because it's not in my OP. Anos resistance explanation in profile has nothing to do with my thread. Both are different.
I did warned Fujiwara that Time stop has nothing to do with Current Anos profile abilities
Again drop a Downgrade CRT otherwise I will just have to report you to RVR. Don't feel bad if I did because you removed the ability without any official CRT accepted.

Daegonx ignored this message and gave permission to remove the ability. If this is not showing favouritism towards a single individual then I am not sure what.

Especially I even warned Fujiwara regarding reporting her if she removes it without a Downgrade CRT.

Last edited:
You and Glass agreed regarding time stop resistance not order itself
Fuji clarified during the discussion that the existing justification referred to the same premise that Glassman and I were rejecting, namely that resisting a spell cast by a God would translate to resisting the concept too. So, yes, we did agree with that.

It is not favoritism simply because I disagree with you. That's enough of these accusations being thrown about.

I am speaking with evidence you are talking with trust me bro policy.

Anyway I will leave this here. I don't want to drag RVR thread with back and forth discussion. Ant said he will have a discussion with you later personally. I will leave it upto him.

This is my last reply regarding this case. Have a Good day.

Back