• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Is 6 months fine with Medeus and other staff members here?
Hold up there mate, 6 months is definitely being much too generous. If she had a sockpuppet due to the original one getting banned then a permanent ban seems to be in order. Especially if said user is doing nothing to help out the wiki, and instead are just being toxic, by intentionally attempting to instigate flame wars between fandom's, spreading various slanderous lies. (If you check out the wall Discussions between her and Dragon the user said I went around calling people on Discord ********, which I've never done. I don't even know this person, and I don't share any servers with them either.)

6 months for the following reasons is definitely being much too lenient and sets an overall bad precedent.

* Spreading lies about users to discredit them

*Instigating drama with full intentions of having threads derailed.

*Showing a clear toxic bias

*Incredibly aggressive towards both normal users and staff. (Made several insults at DarkDragon, and I quote
Yes, I'm harsh with you, and it's because you warn me without following the thread that you linked nor read all the messages posted on it, If you followed it you would have seen that even before I say anything Gin already was passive-aggressive with me, just with my first question that was genuine.

Now go on, be upset by my message and block me and that instantly prove that you are a bad moderator who does their job badly, and knowing that I am in contact with tons of mods on Discord I would be happy to share this with 'em. What? Do they have less power than you? Or more? I don't care it's just to show that you will be at fault. (""Super Mods"" that doesn't even look at the report and just put a warn, pff)

creating another account after the first one was banned permanently, which is against the rules.

it's evident that she doesn't plan on changing, and obviously doesn't care much about being here. She's committed several offenses, 6 months is definitely much lower especially when we ban people for much longer for much less serious offenses.

Yes, if what LordGinSama says is accurate, that is far worse than just creating a new account after 4 years, which I thought was the main issue.

not sure if this breaks any rules but i need reassurance before i do this
im adding someone to the supporters list to a verse because they say its locked for them
does that break any rules?

im really glad that the majority of this wiki knows what they say think and type. like words can hurt too you know. who knows who is on the other side of the screen. it could be a 11 year old or younger then that. while people can be pretty dumb the first time they join the wiki but later they will learn how to act and think. take me for example i was so dumb i commented on old threads and make stupid post. sanicspood and a mod was to witness my stupidity. but then after that i learned how to do stuff correctly because of help from other people. yes ik he did say something bad. but i know later on he will learn and become a better person then he is right now. just like give him a chance. this is my final say in the matter.

Long messages are very appropriate for explaining stances in this thread. It's not clogging, and if anything, this comment further clogs this up with unnecessary comments.
The comment itself was completely unnecessary, and the situation didn't need any explaining. It was simple and clear, a guy said some bad shit, let's deal with it. It did not require a long message like that.

If the person wants their name on the supporters section, it's perfectly fine to add them.
Well, as our rules say regarding this issue, members should preferably only add themselves if they are willing to help out with content revision threads in this forum.
I gave him a strict warning and pinged him on the thread.
Thank you for helping out.

So I was just reviewing Ayanokouji's profile revision history and it seems to have recurring vandalizing from mobile (via mobile web edit, mobile edit tags), so I have to ask how simple it is to bypass a block with a new account? Because this seems to be a repeating thing for the profile and likely from a dedicated individual.

Last edited:
Reporting this user for the following comments and bias behavior. Mainly here where he calls me "a loyal Puppy Dog" and after I asked him to refrain from insults he responds with this.
StrymULTRA said:
First I call whoever I want like whatever I want. Second, if no one agreed with it it's not accepted. Sorry.

Secondly he's showing a self evident amount of bias in this thread where he's consistently acting aggressive due to a clear bias, even going as far to to make unrelated comments such as
StrymULTRA said:
I'd downgrade One Piece based on this too 👀

Not enough for a ban but someone needs to talk to him.

Back