• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Hmm. He actually spams a lot, and is being rude and unreasonable there as well, so he may simply not be mature enough to fit well in our forum (and yes, I am aware of that we don't even have particularly high maturity standards).
Yeah this situation rubs me the wrong way. I don't know what sort of action should be taken- ideally, the miscommunication at work would be handled and everyone could move on with their lives. But wasting staff time and essentially stonewalling a report about yourself are both bad and if the man refuses to cooperate and just chill out about the thread, I'm fine with labeling him as a troll and moving on.

I mean tbf the dude is sort of being a condescending asshole, plus he said something like " Akainu went full [Ableist Slur] mode" which can easily hurt people with mental problems as it makes it sound like they're too stupid to even know how to dodge something which is clearly untruthful slander.
There's also stuff like him just disrupting threads with nonsense and not making a CRT to prove his claims despite being told so tens of times ( literally ), spamming Ant's wall with his personal feuds, etc.
Sure you can dismiss him as a troll, but if the norm is to ignore trolls and just move on to the next reports, then boy is this forum going to get shitty quick.

Edit: This is a thread where he goes back and forth with Reaper over his headcanon and ignores his requests to just make a damn CRT.

I mean tbf the dude is sort of being a condescending asshole, plus he said something like " Akainu went full [Ableist Slur] mode" which can easily hurt people with mental problems as it makes it sound like they're too stupid to even know how to dodge something which is clearly untruthful slander.
There's also stuff like him just disrupting threads with nonsense and not making a CRT to prove his claims despite being told so tens of times ( literally ), spamming Ant's wall with his personal feuds, etc.
Sure you can dismiss him as a troll, but if the norm is to ignore trolls and just move on to the next reports, then boy is this forum going to get shitty quick.

Edit: This is a thread where he goes back and forth with Reaper over his headcanon and ignores his requests to just make a damn CRT.
I heard ignoring trolls actually makes the problem even worse because they’ll just become more aggressive and violent in their ways of getting attention and attacking others

(Aka don’t feed the trolls is actually not a good solution)

In other words best solution is to punish them or at least first find out why their acting like the way they are.

(Some trolls might just have issues communicating with others or just misunderstand things or etc, I’m not saying all trolls are like this but I’m saying that not every troll is someone who just wants to do horrible things online for the fun of it)

Enforcement of the site language guidelines isn't my wheelhouse, but I do agree that this general behavior should be addressed. If they have received several formal warnings before, then I would consider temporary bans on the table for discussion.

I... didn't say I wanted to dismiss him, lad. Trolls get banned.

Also sorry to intervene but they're literally taking their arguments to Ant's wall, and he's being a tad aggressive and spamming stuff to goad Reaper into an argument as well as being weird and saying " I won't eat you ".
Yeah, troll. I’m just going to ban him.

But wait hold on, I wanted to know something for a sec, did 48 hours pass after the mods agreed to that before that was applied? Because those are the new rules now, if not, it should be reverted for now until those hours pass.
They hadn’t, I’ve reverted the revisions until then.

I do think a ban for Gozan seems justified, he should have read the welcome message that links to various rules and some of those rules even have site rules against slur words in general. Plus the mass stonewalling and spamming Antvasima's wall does come off as trollish.

oh sorry i was trying to make a profile out of boredom sorry if it caused any trouble i didn't even know it was public i thought it was only available to me
If you want to work on pages without publishing on the main wiki, use a sandbox. You can do this by going to your wiki page, and adding a /, then something else beyond it. It'll create a subpage where you can work freely.

For example, I have https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Crabwhale/Sandbox and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Crabwhale/Gravelbox, but you can essentially substitute any word you like (or even symbols, letters, etc) to make your own.

Multiple people seemed to conclude he was just a troll so I figured he wasn't worth having around. But if that was a misread I'm fine with a shorter ban period.
I'm fine with a three month ban period for them instead.
Is a three months ban for Gozan2222 acceptable to the rest of you as well?

If you want to work on pages without publishing on the main wiki, use a sandbox. You can do this by going to your wiki page, and adding a /, then something else beyond it. It'll create a subpage where you can work freely.

For example, I have https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Crabwhale/Sandbox and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Crabwhale/Gravelbox, but you can essentially substitute any word you like (or even symbols, letters, etc) to make your own.
thank you

@DaReaperMan mentioned that he thinks that permanently banning @Gozan2222 seems to have been an overreaction.

What do you think, @Mr._Bambu and @Maverick_Zero_X ?
He may have acted trollish, but at the same time he was also new and acted like he was possibly not old enough to understand. I think a 3 month ban seems like a better solution in which we can ban them for much longer if they come back to do the same thing.

@TheGreatMaster12 is harassing Firestorm on his wall again.

He was banned before for doing this sort of thing, and was lifted early when he apologized. But he was later rude to people who believed in Doomslayer's Low 1-C upgrade, and of course back to the square 1 that got him banned in the first place. It seems like a longer ban than his old 3 month block might be warranted at this point. I think 6 months this time might do more justice.

Quick question. If someone wants to downgrade a verse in spite of fun, or "for the lols".....how long is the ban time, and would that invalidate the CRT?. ̶ ̶(̶O̶b̶v̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶s̶h̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶i̶m̶)̶

Becouse I think there are rules against this, IIRC I remember KLOL told this to a user a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
If the downgrades are valid, their reasons for doing it aren't really important.

Basically it's only a rule violation if the downgrades both are extremely weak in basis, and comes from a place of spitefulness.

If the downgrades are valid, their reasons for doing it aren't really important.

Basically it's only a rule violation if the downgrades both are extremely weak in basis, and comes from a place of spitefulness.
I mean, I remember it was said that's report worthy entirely, even if reasons are valid. And it should be, regardless. That's entirely out of spitefulness.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
He may have acted trollish, but at the same time he was also new and acted like he was possibly not old enough to understand. I think a 3 month ban seems like a better solution in which we can ban them for much longer if they come back to do the same thing.
I had thought action was already taken. Three months seems like a lot but I would call it the upper bounds of what I think is acceptable in this case.
I adjusted his ban to three months instead of permanent.

Back