• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I sorta slept in, 'pologies for taking so long to return. I'm still of the mind a weeklong ban would give him time to cool down a bit, perhaps? Afterwards, an indefinite versus ban seems fine to me.

look, I didn't think it was that serious despite being told multiple times and that's my fault. I now realized how bad it actually is and I'm sorry.

I will take a break from serious Persona/1-A matches (might still post in fun and games/make non serious matches) I don't think stomps in those areas are not as bad

EDIT: oh yeah I didn't really count votes so I will try to start doing that more often

look, I didn't think it was that serious despite being told multiple times and that's my fault. I now realized how bad it actually is and I'm sorry.
You got banned for thirty days from making matches, had two mods tell you to stop on a multitude of occasions, and constant warnings from members, and only after that did you realize this was legitimate?

I believe your apologies less and less with every passing response.

You got banned for thirty days from making matches, had two mods tell you to stop on a multitude of occasions, and constant warnings from members, and only after that did you realize this was legitimate?

I believe your apologies less and less with every passing response.
I can understand your sentiment, but responses like this will only stoke the flames even more. It's really not worth it

I can understand your sentiment, but responses like this will only stoke the flames even more. It's really not worth it
I don’t mean to do that, but if my comments come off as inflammatory, I apologize. I just find it hard to believe the circumstances he’s asserting.

Let it be known, he’s already apologized before. He’s said sorry so many times I believe this entire sentence can be filled with hyperlinks. The way I see it, negative reinforcement is the only way some people learn.

This new(?) user made two calculations (one, two) but he created them as pages instead of blogs.
Then, he made multiple unwarranted statistics changes to the Shun Uruma and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka pages, following his "results" in the calcs he did.
He is just inexperienced, I undid his edits, you can send those pages to the "page deletion request thread" or "all purpose request thread for deletion"
And also a staff should leave instructions on his page

I'd like to repot this user.

He spams the same images at the biggest possible size despite multiple users, including a staff member asking him to stop.

He's also dropped the R word twice.
Thank you very much, this guy has been quite obnoxious and redundant.
He also doesn't even listen to people and like Kachon said, spams the same images and points even when debunked.
I swear on my mother I can look up the key words " Zoro " "Gifter" "Katakuri" "Kaidou" and put his username in and those are more than half of his messages.

I swear on my mother I can look up the key words " Zoro " "Gifter" "Katakuri" "Kaidou" and put his username in and those are more than half of his messages.
That's...not something even close to relevant to the report.

That being said, this
Is definitely very egregious. He seems to be a newer user, so it's possible he doesn't know about our policies regarding the word, and he's also not using it to insult anybody, but I still recommend a very strict warning to a short ban.

Also may you please threadban him from that thread so we don't have him spamming the same stuff and being toxic while the report is evaluated?
Sorry if I'm being rude/irritating but it's not very ideal to look at a thread and see the same thing being posted every 3 minutes.
I handled it.

Next time, please make sure you always link the CRTs while you're upgrading something
Yes, always use our small edit summary boxes in our wiki pages for that purpose please. Otherwise the members who patrol recent edits can easily think that you are vandalising and revert all of your connected edits.

Next time, please make sure you always link the CRTs while you're upgrading something
Yes, always use our small edit summary boxes in our wiki pages for that purpose please. Otherwise the members who patrol recent edits can easily think that you are vandalising and revert all of your connected edits.

I let him know anyways so this matter can be done now.

They seem to not show any respect for our rules and be very obnoxious for other members, so I do not mind a 3 months ban for them.
Gozan2222 doesn't seem particularly bad here:

Perhaps a strict warning and explanation regarding areas that he needs to pay attention to improve on would be sufficient at the moment, rather than an actual ban from our forum?
Hmm. He actually spams a lot, and is being rude and unreasonable there as well, so he may simply not be mature enough to fit well in our forum (and yes, I am aware of that we don't even have particularly high maturity standards).

Back