• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Major Upgrade CRT!! Multiversal Mori is REALLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt honored for being called a queen
NO AZONTR, DON'T CALL HER A QUEEN, IT ONLY LEADS TO NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES
Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

Can we take a moment to talk about why the 3-C justification is ok? It was an assisted effort by Mori, Daewi, and Mira, and you'd need a calc of the destruction to list it as 3-C. You can't just assume it's 3-C "because galaxy".
I’d like to point out that before adding on the 3-C rating, the feat in question was asked by and brought up to DMUA who said the rating was fine. That’s why it was added in the first place.

It needs to be changed to type 1 but it would cover light and dark, day and night, yin and yang, heaven and earth, and beginning and end.

Evidently. Me and @Maitreya are splitting the work up, so, hopefully, everything will be properly sourced so you all can stop whining about it like little babies.

Yap, immunity to both + it is type 1.
How does he have immunity exactly Or where has he shown.

There’s characters who embody concepts who don’t gain conceptual manipulation or even immune or superior from the definition .

It needs to be changed to type 1 but it would cover light and dark, day and night, yin and yang, heaven and earth, and beginning and end.
It is just immunity to darkness and lightness manipulation. That's it. Day and night sound more support evidence for it.

How does he have immunity exactly Or where has he shown.

There’s characters who embody concepts who don’t gain conceptual manipulation or even immune or superior.
TD is about immunity…

It says it’s about embodying and qualitatively superior or immune to effects caused within it.

where has mori shown immunity.
Huh? He does not need to show immunity, alone the fact he is type 1 is enough for that.

Huh? He does not need to show immunity, alone the fact he is type 1 is enough for that.
How can be To be type 1 already and He hasn’t shown to be qualitatively superior or immune
so he’s not type 1??

even when I look at the characters pages who are listed under there feats are usually transcendence over these dualities not just composing them.

Last edited:
How can be To be type 1 already and He hasn’t shown to be qualitatively superior or immune
so he’s not type 1??

even when I look at the characters pages who are listed under they feats are usually transcendence over these dualities not just a
compassing them.
If Goku is stated to be capable of destroying the universe, does he need to do the feat to get the tier? I don't get you at all.

Qualitatively superior means being higher dimensional? Like a 4D being is qualitatively superior to a 3D being and a 5D being is qualitatively superior to a 4D being.

Qualitatively superior means being higher dimensional? Like a 4D being is qualitatively superior to a 3D being and a 5D being is qualitatively superior to a 4D being.
Not in that context, lol. But in general terms, yes, and there is a FAQ about it. You can check it out.

It says it’s about embodying and qualitatively superior or immune to effects caused within it.

where has mori shown immunity caused with it.
These are ways to acquire transduality, both cases will give you immunity, that's what transduality is all about, Mori will be immune to light and dark for transcending this dual system

If Goku is stated to be capable of destroying the universe, does he need to do the feat to get the tier? I don't get you at all.
Ok.
It’s not stated anywhere that mori have transcended these dualities all the characters who are listed for transduality have proof of embodiment and transcendence for mori to gain this it is so vague.

Your logic would be if goku can destroy the universe he transcends the fabric of it.

Last edited:
Ok.
It’s not stated anywhere that not mori have transcended these dualities all the characters who are listed for transduality have proof of embodiment and transcendence for mori gain it is so vague.

Your logic would be if goku can destroy the universe he transcends the fabric of it.
No, what you are asking is “feat”, and what we have is “statement”. + did you check the scans? Because I checked, and it sounds like he transcends the dual system presented there.

No, what you are asking is “feat”, and what we have is “statement”. + did you check the scans? Because I checked, and it sounds like he transcends the dual system presented there.
I’m asking for anything that shows mori transcended these dualities not just embodying them

characters like Rimuru Lucifer and others show (including statements) even wukong which y’all try reference have some sort of transcending statement not that just becoming but sure. it’s vague imo

Mori the only character who just doesn’t need it.

yea I check the scans I’m pretty sure I would have more knowledge on goh.
but who knows.

well, I must say that really, although there is clearly a duality, there is nothing about Mori transcending this dual system or being a non-dual

well, I must say that really, although there is clearly a duality, there is nothing about Mori transcending this dual system or being a non-dual
Might be a better justification for it or â justification at all, if it’s done right.
I thought of one but still vague imo.

Might be a better justification for it or â justification at all, if it’s done right.
I thought of one but still vague imo.
I see, in that case, transduality should be dropped or something could be put in as probably type 1 transduality

@Peak @LIFE I re-think it right now. May I ask if there are any other scans?
No, atleast not one that would support this.
theres a lot transcending statements and evidence that’s the reason some people heavily vouch for L1-c.
Go to the discussion thread and scroll back you see them all sooner or later warning there’s a lot of people arguing just ask @Maitreya if he has them all.
I’m Plaining on adding all goh significant
scaling to my Imgur. 🤔

Actually after deep conversation with my soul, I think it may qualify as he became the "daul system" himself but in other side, alone with the fact it is vagueness, I would give it a possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back