• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Major Upgrade CRT!! Multiversal Mori is REALLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were none in the discussion thread because these things weren't in the sandbox when I made it.

Do you understand now why I didn't want to make this CRT? I wanted to better illustrate why the additions the people in the discussion thread wanted didn't make sense but I was too busy to formulate an actual counterargument to each individual thing and decided it was best to just let all of these be addressed at once.

In addition, this is an incredibly rushed CRT because nobody thought about adding scans to the relevant power additions and justifications. Also this CRT completely left out the ripple effect of the dozens of other characters that need to be revised due to the changes. This thread also doesn't go into whether or not Tathagata scales, or if Mujin scales, or the Class G LS I told you to remind me to add for Arc 3 characters.
@Sir_Ovens

So should this thread be closed now then?

I don't get the immortality type's part, he got two justifications and all types?

Ok, I've done some of the things @Deceived3596 has mentioned and added a good few links to Mori's Nirvana key, fixed up some aspects of the profile, and added a few references to it as well.

Dread can you please stop sharing your disagreements in multiple posts. It clogs the thread. Make a single post with all of your contentions.

Dread can you please stop sharing your disagreements in multiple posts. It clogs the thread. Make a single post with all of your contentions.
I mean sure, let me do it in one second (I need to refresh the page since it is updated now) but apologies

The thread can't be closed, a lot of mess is here. We never add “4D or 3D” in profiles. + this is not fate manipulation, but rather some supernatural luck.
Immortality types are still not even discussed. I disagree with acausality type 4 (the heck, that's not acausality to begin with)
Agreed.
Rating the same still.
What y’all changed anyway yall could’ve removed some stuff everyone wanted removed while doing this.

• Immortality (No idea, where did you get all those types, so I pretty much disagree with everything there)
  • Acausality (Type 3 seems fine, but type 4 is nowhere eligible)
  • Fate Manipulation (it is more supernatural luck manipulation)
  • Omniscience (I don't get from where it comes, there is no justification for it)
  • Transduality type 2 (No, it is type 1)
Profile overall: No, we don't add 4D or 5D, or 10D in profiles, it is unnecessary, and a justification is better for that. As many people here said, a lot of references and explanations are missing.

Yes, we do? Multiple profiles do that. Yhwach from Bleach is an example.
This is a single profile and I have no idea who even approved that, we never add dimensional in the profiles. Just remove it.

• Immortality (No idea, where did you get all those types, so I pretty much disagree with everything there)
  • Omniscience (I don't get from where it comes, there is no justification for it)
Profile overall: No, we don't add 4D or 5D, or 10D in profiles, it is unnecessary, and a justification is better for that. As many people here said, a lot of references and explanations are missing.
What You don’t get omniscience but you get omnipresence.
its really neither transduality type 1 or 2 he’s going off a whole other verse.
Ying Yang in jttw completely different and he’s actually beyond it which mori hasn’t shown either.

• Immortality types 1,2,3,4,5, and 7 were already in Oven’s original sandbox, the only one that was added was type 9 but yeah I should probably work on a better explanation than what was originally put out.
  • Acausality types 3 and 4 were also in the original sandbox same thing the justifications of it being applied.
  • Fate Manipulation, the reason it’s fate manipulation in this context here is because Tathagata does control fate along with cause and effect as with the karmic cycle of keeping Mori trapped in a repeating cycle of events that he had direct control of which Mori had to break out of himself and then he gained control of Karma itself.
  • Omniscience I should add links there for but it was also something already in the original sandbox. In which it is said that as a the supreme god Mori is said to know everything by the end of the series including other future events like Mira and Daewi’s baby.
  • I thought encompassing and above dualities as the same time as a higher dimensional entity classified as type 2 transduality, but if it’s type 1 then that’s fine

I asked if I should specify 4D and was told by multiple people including some staff that it would be preferable to specify 4D for the abilities on the profile, just with better justification for it. But it wasn’t totally necessarily that I do it. So I just did it for clarity’s sake. The references and more links are also going to be steadily added yes.

Why would it be supernatural luck manipulation

Dread really pulled up and had a Dread moment on that "don't specify dimensionality for abilities" point, it isn't unnecessary, it's just an optional thing which profiles creators can do with profiles they're currently working on if they so desired, it doesn't detract from the profile nor is it not allowed by our current rule set.

Dread really pulled up and had a Dread moment on that "don't specify dimensionality for abilities" point, it isn't unnecessary, it's just an optional thing which profiles creators can do with profiles they're currently working on if they so desired, it doesn't detract from the profile nor is it not allowed by our current rule set.
No, we all follow profile standards, we no longer add dimensional tiering in the profiles. That's it. Justification is made for these purposes.

Immortality types 1,2,3,4,5, and 7 were already in Oven’s original sandbox, the only one that was added was type 9 but yeah I should probably work on a better explanation than what was originally put out.
Ahm, mind adding the explanation? Would make it easier for everyone to see the reasons for that.
  • Acausality types 3 and 4 were also in the original sandbox same thing the justifications of it being applied.
I agree with type 3 but with type 4, it is still a no, unless you change the justification and add scans for it.
  • Fate Manipulation, the reason it’s fate manipulation in this context here is because Tathagata does control fate along with cause and effect as with the karmic cycle of keeping Mori trapped in a repeating cycle of events that he had direct control of which Mori had to break out of himself and then he gained control of Karma itself.
Then add this justification, for now, it looks like supernatural luck manipulation. He only alters the fate to change the chances.
  • Omniscience I should add links there for but it was also something already in the original sandbox. In which it is said that as a the supreme god Mori is said to know everything by the end of the series including other future events like Mira and Daewi’s baby.
Need more context.
  • I thought encompassing and above dualities as the same time as a higher dimensional entity classified as type 2 transduality, but if it’s type 1 then that’s fine
Alright, but it is type 1.

What You don’t get omniscience but you get omnipresence.
its really neither transduality type 1 or 2 he’s going off a whole other verse.
Ying Yang in jttw completely different and he’s actually beyond it which mori hasn’t shown eit

To keep things short and simple:

Essentially Mori Dan's profile is heavily outdated and does not include his new powers/abilities along with his new keys that have been staff approved. Many major upgraded are needed to be added to Mori's profile and a few other characters as well such as Mubong as well as Xuangzang, but this has been put off on for now as the chapters for which the justifications for these upgrades are in haven't been made publicly available on webtoon, until now that is.

This sandbox has been worked and talked upon for the past little bit with all of Mori's new updated abilities and keys already put in place and is now ready after it’s revision. And so far this just needs the ok to apply to Mori's own profile. Which is what the CRT is about, so all it needs is just the go ahead to apply these changes on Mori's new updated profile. Thanks in advance.

EjCE4CZUcAAXt7u.jpg:large
Nostalgic, Well Garou was gonna catch hands by Mori regardless.
So hard aggre.

No, we all follow profile standards, we no longer add dimensional tiering in the profiles. That's it. Justification is made for these purposes.
Dread don't tell me about "profile standards" when i'm also a profile creator and one of the best on the wiki (humble brag), i know the standards and the standards don't say that we aren't allowed to signify the dimensionality of a character's ability or resistance. You can't provide actual evidence for that claim so stop acting like you can.

Deceived, I still want to see the discussion link you are referring to. You actually did not provide any evidence either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back