• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I am reporting @Sniper670 for his behavior in this thread.

During the last page, Sniper has repeatedly lied about votes and has attempted to invalidate @DontTalkDT's vote because he won't respond to his points, even though the thread is over. By continuing to repeat the same arguments even though the thread is done, he is also stonewalling.

For context, even in his own vote tally, you can see that 4 staff do not disagree, but 2. The other 2 are neutral, and 3 are in agreement. This on it's own is misleading because @Moritzva and @The_real_cal_howard don't agree that Arceus's Plates are good enough evidence that Arceus can use every single Pokemon power.

Overall, he just needs a light warning for this behavior. Nothing here is ban worthy whatsoever, just bad faith.
I would like to bring this issue back up, as it got drowned out and he is continuing his behavior with comments such as this antagonizing people questioning his decision to make a new thread dismissing ten pages of debate as "rushed" and trying to undo it.

I would like to bring this issue back up, as it got drowned out and he is continuing his behavior with comments such as this antagonizing people questioning his decision to make a new thread dismissing ten pages of debate as "rushed" and trying to undo it.
Like I said, this is bias on your side

YOU FAILED to address the argument

Not me, you did. This is a disgrace that Admins like you are allowed on here

Like I said, this is bias on your side

YOU FAILED to address the argument

Not me, you did. This is a disgrace that Admins like you are allowed on here
Case and point, accusing everyone of being biased and ignoring his arguments when they disagree with him or call out the 10+ page stonewall on the previous thread. This isn't remotely civil debate, and it lacks all context of being proper and good faith.

For further evidence, he accused and attacked me on my wall even after I offered him a perfectly reasonable, winning argument to use for his point.

Case and point, accusing everyone of being biased and ignoring his arguments when they disagree with him or call out the 10+ page stonewall on the previous thread. This isn't remotely civil debate, and it lacks all context of being proper and good faith.
As I mentioned it was civil until people like you dropped in to refer to the old thread you failed to address the arguments as well

So I still stand by my point, it's bias and twisting of evidence

1. You had literally no reason to close the thread, we were talking about two different points, biological stuff via transform, a move ACCEPTED in his page, and entry feats done by their types and their energy, said energy being one of the big points for the move argument that got accepted.

2. The thread could have 100 pages, if at the end you keep saying "close this" while failling to address different stuff at the end, and when you do is with nonsense like comparing energy with biology, you are rushing it, we never said it was rushed since the beginning, only the end.

This is blatant power abuse

レジェンドプレート
万物の力が宿った石盤。あるポケモンに使うと あらゆるタイプの力を得る。

How do you understand power of everything huh? How do you understand that. It's incredibly infuriating because y'all dead ass just ignored all evidence

As I mentioned, Agnaa didn't even translate, and instead referred me to what the English version says.

It's bias. And I still stand by my point. Want to argue?

Get someone to translate it, if it says he has the power of everything, then he has it. Case closed. Nothing vague about it.

You can perma ban me for good If I'm proven wrong. And no one should add me back. Just get someone to translate it

Yes sniper was rather agressive there, but bringing the other thread when it has barely anything to do with that one, with the other replies being "sigh" and "i eon't debate" is basically stonewalling.

Report sniper if you want i guess, but closing the thread was just wrong

1. You had literally no reason to close the thread, we were talking about two different points, biological stuff via transform, a move ACCEPTED in his page, and entry feats done by their types and their energy, said energy being one of the big points for the move argument that got accepted.

2. The thread could have 100 pages, if at the end you keep saying "close this" while failling to address different stuff at the end, and when you do is with nonsense like comparing energy with biology, you are rushing it, we never said it was rushed since the beginning, only the end.

This is blatant power abuse
Again, just because you disagree doesn't mean we didn't have a ten page thread over it. The entire idea of any opposition being able to cry "Our arguments didn't answer!" is textbook stonewalling, which is against the rules. Making another thread to continue stonewalling is against the rules. I gave you a new, perfectly reasonable argument to use after supporting the idea of Arceus keeping all powers (e.g. being on your side) and you refused. I agreed with your goals and helped your point with a better argument, so accusing me of bias is ridiculous.

Claiming bias and power tripping when I not only brought Cal onto the thread, who supported you with a different, better argument, but also supported Cal, is completely ridiculous and bad faith.

Second off, stop spamming RVT. Dear god, guys.

Sorry for the aggressive behavior, but bringing old thread which didn't address the op as a means to close the thread doesn't make sense to me

And also, the Japanese versions verbatim confirms he has everything, but sure, Agnaa won't translate it, and would rather we stick to Official Translation. Very sneaky

You keep saying "the old thread didn't address the OP", but it did.

Even then, the point of this report is directly addressing your antagonistic behavior. Shut up about Arceus, this isn't a debate about that as you're not being reported for it. Flooding RVT for 10 more pages regarding it is pointless and off-topic, which is further against RVT rules.

Well since i'm cleary not spamming but basically reporting you for closing the thread:

You are talking about the moves argument that finished, we are talking about the entries and biological stuff, this has nothing to do with that thread, we only really debated entries at the end where it was hardly debated and the biological stuff was accepted as not scaling normally, and then i brought up transform, a move he has accepted.

What do we call lack of counters to those two points with different arguments, acting like it is the finished move argument and then closing the thread out of nowhere? Power tripping

How do you understand power of everything huh? How do you understand that. It's incredibly infuriating because y'all dead ass just ignored all evidence

As I mentioned, Agnaa didn't even translate, and instead referred me to what the English version says.
Get someone to translate it, if it says he has the power of everything, then he has it. Case closed. Nothing vague about it.

You can perma ban me for good If I'm proven wrong. And no one should add me back. Just get someone to translate it
This is not the place to argue for your CRT. You’ve had this issue of swatting away arguments you personally find invalid and throwing your toys out of the pram when others find them legit in nearly every recent CRT I’ve seen you in

is basically stonewalling
Talking about stonewalling is a bit rich after the profile split

You keep saying "the old thread didn't address the OP", but it did
It didn't and Agnaa didn't even translate it because I'm pretty sure it confirms exactly what I said. No?
As I mentioned, I should be perma banned if the Japanese version doesn't say EXACTLY what I've been repeating for a while now
Even then, the point of this report is directly addressing your antagonistic behavior.
Okay. So why close the thread?
Shut up about Arceus, this isn't a debate about that as you're not being reported for it. Flooding RVT for 10 more pages regarding it is pointless and off-topic, which is further against RVT rules.
Then address the main argument rather than close the thread.

Well since i'm cleary not spamming but basically reporting you for closing the thread:

You are talking about the moves argument that finished, we are talking about the entries and biological stuff, this has nothing to do with that thread, we only really debated entries at the end where it was hardly debated and the biological stuff was accepted as not scaling normally, and then i brought up transform, a move he has accepted.

What do we call lack of counters to those two points with different arguments, acting like it is the finished move argument and then closing the thread out of nowhere? Power tripping
You only report staff to Human Resources, not in here.

This is not the place to argue for your CRT. You’ve had this issue of swatting away arguments you personally find invalid and throwing your toys out of the pram when others find them legit in nearly every recent CRT I’ve seen you in
I'm only here to get it open. Simple as that.

I'm only here to get it open. Simple as that.
By the sounds of it

You keep saying "the old thread didn't address the OP", but it did.
Your big smoking gun was already debunked somewhere along the lines of the last 1,000 or so replies to the original thread. If you personally don’t think your argument was countered well, that really means bugger all if the majority still ended up siding with said counters

Back