• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

There is a chance, though. Like your entire point relies on assuming she never steps foot outside of a random RP thread. It's a trust exercise for a person I think ought not to be trusted.

Please don't wager your staff position, that achieves nothing but put pressure on the opposing party
It's just not necessary to bring up stakes like this in a matter that is just supposed to be a formal discussion of whether someone should be allowed back
Agreed.

It's good that you feel a sense of responsibility for someone you are vouching for but let's stop with "you can demote me if I am wrong". That wouldn't happen even if Zeph were to come back and stir up shit again, and that's not how things are done. We don't do wagers. Someone else won't get penalized for someone else's behavior. We're on the same team here, we all have the wiki's best interests at heart and whatever decision is made, we are all in it together to face the consequences.

I have banned them. Thank you for helping out.

Based on Saikou's response, not sure if this is supposed to be a joke comment but saw it on the report queue. But this should be instant permaban worthy generally speaking. I don't see her name on the banned users list but I also do not see profile as if she is already permabanned.

Last edited:
Based on Saikou's response, not sure if this is supposed to be a joke comment. But this should be instant permaban worthy generally speaking. I don't see her name on the banned users list but I also do not see profile as if she is already permabanned.
It's a meme DDM, based off LowTierGod. It's an obvious joke comment which both users are aware of, and as such shouldn't go punished whatsoever. It's clearly just not serious.

Based on Saikou's response, not sure if this is supposed to be a joke comment. But this should be instant permaban worthy generally speaking. I don't see her name on the banned users list but I also do not see profile as if she is already permabanned.
Shiva is not banned and is a normal user.

I do remember users may ban who may see their profile, there is a user with a Nasu avatar who had this restrictive access to view their profile

I'm pretty sure it's a joke comment in reference to a LowTierGod meme

Just got back from my PC crashing and forced restart again.

But anyway, that's fair. I was just trying to do my job as I saw it on the report queue. And it was Shiroiyo who reported it.

Also, it was stated multiple times before, but I keep telling uses to use this thread and not push the report button that fills up the report queue. It just leads to extra work for the Bureaucrats + Super Mod and just comes off everyone being reported that the whole community is oblivious to.

Anyway, I rejected the report and Kira is otherwise good.

I think that the comment in question should preferably be deleted in any case. Suicide is not an appropriate joking topic here.

Bit of an edgier joke but a joke it remains.

Yeah, I think editing the post and turning it into a URL would solve the issue.

Edit: I have done so.

I deleted it to stay on the safe side. Fandom and Google Ads probably do not like that sort of thing.

Nuke it at the very least, even if you used the alternate name and removed vulgar slang that profile is still horrifically formatted, this might be (could go as far as saying probably is) a troll but I have actually heard of this manga before so could be a legit attempt at making a profile....
And that’s not even talking about how even covering the plot of this series is very questionable...

Yeah.....

but as I said enough even ignoring the question of whether the verse is acceptable here, AND the slur as the profile name when an alternate name exists, AND the vulgar slang, it’s just a plain bad and incomplete profile so yeah Nuke it

Back