• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I think they should be getting a serious report. I have done vandalism once before and i didn't get banned. It was long ago but still, i did make Shaggy outerversal and didn't get the ban hammer. If they do the same action again then i won't defend them since that won't have anything to do with me, however at the moment please give them a chance.

And also for the record DON'T **** WITH THE DAMN TEMPLATES, we're doing a sitewide here and you're only making us reapply the ******* bot across the entire damn category again, only making the already miserable process even more miserable for your jokes.

I think they should be getting a serious report. I have done vandalism once before and i didn't get banned. It was long ago but still, i did make Shaggy outerversal and didn't get the ban hammer. If they do the same action again then i won't defend them since that won't have anything to do with me, however at the moment please give them a chance.
Whoever that didn't ban you right there made a mistake then, not repeating that this time, and there is a hell of alot different when you're some new user vs. when you knowingly did shit that you recognise as a serious offense.

Whoever that didn't ban you right there made a mistake then, not repeating that this time, and there is a hell of alot different when you're some new user vs. when you knowingly did shit that you recognise as a serious offense.
It was Wokistan and Antivasima's decision, pretty sure they are more than trusted here. I wasn't a new member either.

Either way even if you ban em at least give them a short ban, they don't deserve perma

Its really hard defending somebody when they get inspired by a thread called "You're getting irreversibly perma-banned, what is your last action?" while knowing what the rules are for a joke.

i have a choice whether or not i want to report something. I ain't a mod, i have no reason to change edits considering they were more complex than usual and mods can simply revert changes with a back roll.
I call BS on derailing. Derailing is bringing up things that aren't related to a thread, i wanted to defend the person, something people often do.
Well, I think that if someone tells you "Hey, your thread has inspired me to vandalize the wiki" your response should at least be "don't do that", or at the very least not "OK nice job I'll go defend you".

Well, I think that if someone tells you "Hey, your thread has inspired me to vandalize the wiki" your response should at least be "don't do that", and not "OK nice job I'll go defend you".
don't put words in my mouth, i never approved of what they did, i only said that i'll try to defend them since i feel somewhat responsible for them

It was Wokistan and Antivasima's decision, pretty sure they are more than trusted here.
I like the insinuation that I'm lower on the wiki trust hierarchy that exists according to you. This doesn't exist for the record, except maybe a user's own personal opinion.
I wasn't a new member either.
Then they made a mistake, trolling to vandalism isn't acceptable.
Either way even if you ban em at least give them a short ban, they don't deserve perma
They exactly did it for the perma. Quit it.
Well, I think that if someone tells you "Hey, your thread has inspired me to vandalize the wiki" your response should at least be "don't do that", and not "OK nice job I'll go defend you".
Y'know btw worded like that this could be wiki-destabilization, minor example but still.

Y'know btw worded like that this could be wiki-destabilization, minor example but still.
Which is why I thought it important to bring up.
I'm not lobbying for Arceus to be banned or anything, they're a very active member of the community, but they should at least be warned that they shouldn't be encouraging this kind of thing, let alone blatantly defending it because "it's quality vandalism".

I like the insinuation that I'm lower on the wiki trust hierarchy that exists according to you. This doesn't exist for the record, except maybe a user's own personal opinion.

Then they made a mistake

They exactly did it for the perma. Quit it.

I don't know what im talking about. I said that two trusted members have let me go free before. I never brought up hierarchies or whatever. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Cool

I disagree, though it is up to the mods

Which is why I thought it important to bring up.
I'm not lobbying for Arceus to be banned or anything, they're a very active member of the community, but they should at least be warned that they shouldn't be encouraging this kind of thing, let alone blatantly defending it because "it's quality vandalism".
i never encouraged it, i made a thread to joke around about impossible situations (since when the decision to perma ban someone appears its usually implemented super fast). I defended the person because they seemed new and partially active unlike the trolls that join in just to vandalize stuff. The quality vandalism part was a joke.

And like, genuinely I want to emphasize, they did this during a SITEWIDE, with an ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD explicitly telling NOT to remove tiering templates, and they did it anyways.

Anyways i'd rather bluenames not input from this point on, all points have been made, let the staff draw up a conclusion.

I blocked @Lavinrac's wiki account permanently earlier. Should we reduce the ban to a month there and here, along with a warning that it will become permanent if they do any further vandalism in the future?

Also, @Arceus0x, you definitely shouldn't encourage this kind of behaviour, even though it seemed accidental in this case.

Just tell him how the wiki works no need for an official warning unless he knows the rules (which is unlikely given how he writes like death battle wiki) or he does the same thing in the future

apparently Nehz XZX had some activity on this but i don't see it on the history

anyway should the user of this page be temporary banned, permanently banned, or just be given a warning like the previous one?

apparently Nehz XZX had some activity on this but i don't see it on the history

anyway should the user of this page be temporary banned, permanently banned, or just be given a warning like the previous one?
Wait, isn't he a Content Moderator? Shouldn't a warning just be given?

Back