• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I find it funny how people actually think it’s smart to try doing stupid stuff on the profiles. I mean, people can literally see who makes the edits

Well, some of them likely keep making sockpuppets. Our wiki seems to be a hate-magnet after all. Currently the trolling is rather good-natured compared to how it used to be though. I have had to endure A LOT of very extreme abuse over the years.

Well, some of them likely keep making sockpuppets. Our wiki seems to be a hate-magnet after all. Currently the trolling is rather good-natured compared to how it used to be though. I have had to endure A LOT of very extreme abuse over the years.
Oh, well I truly hope that this kind of abuse toward you stops soon, tho at this point it likely won’t stop anytime soon with some of the revisions that have been accepted. Anyway, it still doesn’t make those that “troll” any smarter. They just look like idiots at that point

Well, currently I think that it is fine compared to how it used to be. Trolls used to bombard me with rape-****, gorn, gore, death threats, bigoted genocide threats, etcetera for 3 years in a row, and uploaded around 500 **** videos with my username in them to various sites.

With the exception of that I was publicly berated in a popular YouTube video over an admittedly serious mistake that I made, despite that I think that I manage to behave well and do my job the vast amount of the time, the last 1-2 years have been quite peaceful, comparatively speaking.

Eh. My upbringing was partially far more traumatic than what has happened to me in pretend-space online. Neurodiverse people are generally not tolerated well by others, or at least that used to be the case. I think that I am doing fine currently. I am not suffering from paranoid psychosis anymore and have something meaningful to do at least.

Well, currently I think that it is fine compared to how it used to be. Trolls used to bombard me with rape-****, gorn, gore, death threats, bigoted genocide threats, etcetera for 3 years in a row, and uploaded around 500 **** videos with my username in them to various sites.
Bruh, dude that’s ridiculous

Again, it wasn't so bad comparatively speaking. Think of the members of this forum who live in tyrannies where they constantly have to watch what they say or be sent to a concentration camp, be beheaded by fundamentalists, or constantly live with the threat of genocide towards their ethnic group. Now they have serious problems. I know several of them personally.

Again, it wasn't so bad comparatively speaking. Think of the members of this forum who live in tyrannies where they constantly have to watch what they say or be sent to a concentration camp, be beheaded by fundamentalists, or constantly live with the threat of genocide towards their ethnic group. Now they have serious problems. I know several of them personally.
Yes. The real world. I Know it does nothing, but this is one of the reasons why I try to be as polite and respectful as I can be. My neighbors are WW2 concentration camp survivors, and the stories they've told me, I'm not even sure I can say on here.

I Know this is derailing, so I won't comment for a while. Just wanted to share that

Last edited:
Can some other staff members investigate him a bit please?

“I'm extremely frustrated with this website today, this website is filled with man children with superiority complex, touch some ******* grass will you?”

“Hopefully I'm in a better mood when I'm back from the gym, **** this website and **** these manchilds”

he wrote this on his profile. Yeah, someone should definitely keep a close eye on him.

“I'm extremely frustrated with this website today, this website is filled with man children with superiority complex, touch some ******* grass will you?”

“Hopefully I'm in a better mood when I'm back from the gym, **** this website and **** these manchilds”

he wrote this on his profile. Yeah, someone should definitely keep a close eye on him.
Who is this, again? Also, ask him for some evidence of the so-called manchilds and he’ll shut up pretty fast

Since September 9th bro.

Would some staff member here be willing to give him a warning to shape up his behaviour?

This user has been making some Verse vs. Verse pages that are clear stomps such as Warhammer Fantasy vs Berserk and recently, Symphogear vs Warhammer 40k.

It is clear that they have no regard or have not made an effort to understand the site's standards for Verse equalization and tiering (making a verse thread between low 1-C vs 7-A, 1-A vs 4-A). Can a moderator please enlighten them on the standards? Because regardless of how many times other users try and explain it, they do not seem to regard them at all. I hope it's still just a user who is genuinely uninformed rather than someone who is deliberately trolling.

Last edited:
Is some other staff member willing to give him official instructions?

He has been acting too aggressive against some users, and even more because his favorite character loses, he starts to cause confusion and talk non-sense. IIRC he has been reproted before

Edit... He's also calling "Fat-ass" to the moderators

He also ignored a warning I issued only yesterday, and the message wall thread speaks for itself. I have banned him for 3 years. Hopefully when he grows up and ever decide to come back, he'll be a productive member. If someone wants to increase the ban length to permanent, I don't have a problem with that either, as he appears to only be here to cause issues.

Back