• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaido (one piece) vs Calyrex (pokemon)

Kaido is above 12.64 teratons, calyrex is 7.64 terratons I think. But he's 2x weak to fire and kaido's fire is like way above vaporizing steel which I think is around 3000C.

I think he scales to lugia which would make him 11.46 terratons
It's actually >> 2/3 Lugia, which is still 6-B.

Anyway, what can exactly Kaido do against energy absorption, Calyrex's self healing, the whole wide versatility disadvantage, time hax and especially the cognition-related powers?

It's actually >> 2/3 Lugia, which is still 6-B.

Anyway, what can exactly Kaido do against energy absorption, Calyrex's self healing, the whole wide versatility disadvantage, time hax and especially the cognition-related powers?
I think powerful armament haki users resist absorption but what kind of energy absorption is this? Kaido's fire attacks are extremely effective so he's probably gonna wear it down and weaken it very quickly even if it heals. Can it mind hax?

Life force.

Giving it can perfectly see past, present and future actions of its surroundings, it can do something around that.

No.
Kaido doesn't resist life force, how does the absorption work?
What is it gonna do to a giant kilometer AoE blast breath ki blast of fire?
Can Kaido deal with Calyrex's Absolute Zero?
Nah but I guess he can fight at range with haki and heat.

Calyrex does have mindhax, he uses it to control peony and speak to the player, he doesn't use it in battle tho especially not as ice horse version

Kaido doesn't resist life force, how does the absorption work?
It either launches seeds which transfer the life force like a parasite or can just absorb great amount of life force as it's an attack from distance.
What is it gonna do to a giant kilometer AoE blast breath ki blast of fire
It can prevent it from confusion inducement.
Calyrex does have mindhax, he uses it to control peony and speak to the player, he doesn't use it in battle tho especially not as ice horse version
It's possession for one. Second it's not in character to use it.

But anyway, Calyrex can become up to x4 strong so it can be >>30.56 Teratons, becoming >>x2.42 times stronger than Kaido in AP and Dura.

That's literally mind manipulation, it even says that in the profile, even then what's the difference between that and possession?
Also I said that it wasn't in character in the other comment

Also I completely love how people say that Kaido would one shot Calyrex with the fire thing when it deals only x2 and it wouldn't be enough to one shot giving the stats disparity, and Calyrex can cover such through stats amp anyway.

It either launches seeds which transfer the life force like a parasite or can just absorb great amount of life force as it's an attack from distance.

It can prevent it from confusion inducement.

But anyway, Calyrex can become up to x4 strong so it can be >>30.56 Teratons, becoming >>x2.42 times stronger than Kaido in AP and Dura.
Well if they're projectiles then kaido has many answers.
What? confusion inducement? IDK how that would interact with observation haki. Also conquerors haki could be relevant, does calyrex have strong will power or high intelligence?

Well if they're projectiles then kaido has many answers.
Leech Seed, the former, is actually tiny seeds trown to him. Giga Absorb instead isn't and Kaido can't counter that.
What? confusion inducement? IDK how that would interact with observation haki.
What does it do?
Also conquerors haki could be relevant, does calyrex have strong will power or high intelligence?
It has, but what would that do?

Leech Seed, the former, is actually tiny seeds trown to him. Giga Absorb instead isn't and Kaido can't counter that.

What does it do?

It has, but what would that do?
Kaido has many counters to leech seed, but giga drain is a grass type move that weakens the foe and heals the user right, so kaido can fly and use fire so he should resist somewhat.
Observation haki is precognition, intent sensing, extrasensory perception, instinctive reaction and functions as a sixth sense.
Conquerors haki works by overpowering the wills of weak willed people or animals or unintelligent beasts and stuff, and knocks them out incapacitating them, kaido and also attack with it and it's a massive AP amp.

Kaido has many counters to leech seed, but giga drain is a grass type move that weakens the foe and heals the user right, so kaido can fly and use fire so he should resist somewhat
Giving the range of Giga Drain and other moves, not really, Calyrex can just spam Giga Drain from distance.
Observation haki is precognition, intent sensing, extrasensory perception, instinctive reaction and functions as a sixth sense.
That's hard countered from Calyrex's Future Sight which bypasses such.
Conquerors haki works by overpowering the wills of weak willed people or animals or unintelligent beasts and stuff, and knocks them out incapacitating them, kaido and also attack with it and it's a massive AP amp.
"Massive" means little if not numerical, it would still be inferior to Calyrex's own amps. Also Calyrex is a former king of the whole Galar Region, so that ain't working.
Conqueror's haki gg?
Read above.

Giving the range of Giga Drain and other moves, not really, Calyrex can just spam Giga Drain from distance.

That's hard countered from Calyrex's Future Sight which bypasses such.

"Massive" means little if not numerical, it would still be inferior to Calyrex's own amps. Also Calyrex is a former king of the whole Galar Region, so that ain't working.

Read above.
They start 4km apart so spamming giga drain won't work because kaido's range is enough and he's required to fight at range anyway with fire.
That's for countering confusion, I think observation users have some kind of resistance to mind control techniques.
Yeah, but that's if calyrex doesn't amp, then conquerors amp is gonna be devastating, to put it into perspective, luffy in G4 and using advanced armament haki was wailing on kaido but kaido was fine, but base luffy using only conqueror haki was able to damage kaido just as well if not better and clash with him. I guess that's enough to resist the effects of it, since conqueror haki is awakened by those possessing the qualities of a king.

Read how conqueror's haki works....
Psychic Type resistance gg
They start 4km apart so spamming giga drain won't work because kaido's range is enough and he's required to
Calyrex abilities are stated to be wide 30 miles
That's for countering confusion, I think observation users have some kind
I don't see any resistance against it on the profiles
Yeah, but that's if calyrex doesn't amp, then conquerors amp is gonna be devastating, to put it into perspective, luffy in G4 and using advanced armament haki was wailing on kaido but kaido was fine, but base luffy using only conqueror haki was able to damage kaido just as well if not better and clash with him. I guess that's enough to resist the effects of it, since conqueror haki is awakened by those possessing the qualities of a king.
Using amps would be perfectly in character if it notices a disadvantage tho.

Psychic Type resistance gg

Calyrex abilities are stated to be wide 30 miles

I don't see any resistance against it on the profiles

Using amps would be perfectly in character if it notices a disadvantage tho.
Doesn't really matter because the fight will be taking place less than 4 km, and kaido has that range, I remember it being used as a counter against mind manipulation due to it being a sixth sense.
Yeah amps kind of screw kaido a little.

Back