• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Palkia vs Anti-Monitor

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Both are 2-A
Speed is equal

d89zcqv-439f128b-8605-4e46-a297-d858951734e7.png

Anti-Monitor-1.jpg

Votes:
Not Galactus: 5 (Garchomp776, Planck69, greenshifter, The_Unknown_warrior1, Bernkastell)
One of the coolest pokemon imo: 7 (Asriel77, Popted2, theultimate5105, Ned_the_Outer_God, Reggice, Peppersalt43, ElixirBlue)
Incon:

Last edited:
Anti monitor has antimatter which defies laws to negate resistances, the scan is on the profile

He also has too much other hax and erases from all planes so he would demolish

hmmmm ill play devils advocate and say palkia can bfr anti moniter, anytime anti moniter has used teleportation was specifically to the anti matter universe simply because he is connected to it or to summon people specifically.

There is also seemingly nothing on his page regarding resistance that says he resist any form of erasure.

hmmmm ill play devils advocate and say palkia can bfr anti moniter, anytime anti moniter has used teleportation was specifically to the anti matter universe simply because he is connected to it or to summon people specifically.
He can just erase that universe and the multiverse
And anti monitor's erasure is far stronger with DC cosmology being larger. His mind manipulation is also far too strong, not even Arceus would resist it

He can just erase that universe and the multiverse
And anti monitor's erasure is far stronger with DC cosmology being larger. His mind manipulation is also far too strong, not even Arceus would resist it
may i get clarification regarding this version of anti moniters hax displayed? (note: this is crisis on infinite earths)
i also dont remember anti moniter specifically using other erase hax to erase "most" of the dc multiverse on crisis on infinite earths. specifically he didnt actually erase the entire multiverse using this he had to resort to using the hands power by simply absorbing it. so i dont think erasure could work as the pokemon multiverse in which palkia scales to scales to infinite in scale.

the only thing that might work is mind hax, which is what i want clarification on, did he mindhax martian manhunter or something? if thats the case it all comes down to speed.

may i get clarification regarding this version of anti moniters hax displayed? (note: this is crisis on infinite earths)
i also dont remember anti moniter specifically using other erase hax to erase "most" of the dc multiverse on crisis on infinite earths. specifically he didnt actually erase the entire multiverse using this he had to resort to using the hands power by simply absorbing it. so i dont think erasure could work as the pokemon multiverse in which palkia scales to scales to infinite in scale.

the only thing that might work is mind hax, which is what i want clarification on, did he mindhax martian manhunter or something? if thats the case it all comes down to speed.
Dude anti monitor straight up erased infinite universes and beat spectre who can do the same, same for 5th dimensional imps

Nowhere on this post does it say COIE only, its just the image, that doesn't mean its COIE only. The ALE is low 1-C and mindhaxes on that level on an infinite scale. It has worked on MMH, yes, though MMH can Mindhax the ALE as well but it's hard. And it can mind hax characters with 1-A resistance too. Anti Monitor also has other hax like the transmutation, law manipulation, on a far greater level and matter manipulation

Pre-Crisis contains infinite universes with countless timelines I think (this was brought up in a superman CRT), so I think he has more range than Palkia.

Both EE though. Its basically down to who shoots first.
palkia resist EE on a likely 2A level via being equal to dialga and being relative to giratina.

if anything at best this comes down to anti moniters so called mind hax which i have yet to see displayed.

palkia resist EE on a likely 2A level via being equal to dialga and being relative to giratina.

if anything at best this comes down to anti moniters so called mind hax which i have yet to see displayed.
Monitor EEs on a far greater 2-A scale than Pokemon though, considering the extent of the DC Universe.

Monitor's literally the same though. His main forte and probable starting is his Antimatter, which EEs.

AM's mindhax with the ALE would work even on arceus, its low 1-C on this wiki. His shadow demons who are aspects of him can phase through GL forcefields and stuff that can block conceptual manipulation and erasure

His shadow demons no selled damage from Arion who is stronger than Chaon who is already 2-A since he can destroy all existence and like Planck said, the DC multiverse is bigger

AM's EE also erased all worlds in all times and it actually erased all planes of existence too so its erasing from past, present and future, those are in the profiles btw

AM also has type 4 immortality which palkia can't negate, and AM could just erase true form palkia anyways, or use his other abilities there

And he would use mindhax in character too

Monitor EEs on a far greater 2-A scale than Pokemon though, considering the extent of the DC Universe.
Palkia doesn't resist 2-A EE but if he did I'm not sure if range would have mattered for potency, considering within 2-A it doesn't matter for AP potency. Ultima should preferably clarify something like this as well.

AM's mindhax with the ALE would work even on arceus, its low 1-C on this wiki. His shadow demons who are aspects of him can phase through GL forcefields and stuff that can block conceptual manipulation and erasure

His shadow demons no selled damage from Arion who is stronger than Chaon who is already 2-A since he can destroy all existence and like Planck said, the DC multiverse is bigger

AM's EE also erased all worlds in all times and it actually erased all planes of existence too so its erasing from past, present and future, those are in the profiles btw

AM also has type 4 immortality which palkia can't negate, and AM could just erase true form palkia anyways, or use his other abilities there

And he would use mindhax in character too
ALE anti moniter is on a seperate key i believe thats his low 1-c key post coie, so its not allowed,
this is coie 2-A anti moniter.
not saying he neggs anti moniters type 4 however palkia can indeed negate type 4 with heal block depending on how their type 4 specifically works.
anti moniter in coie has never used mind hax as a starting attack, i can name several examples.

ALE anti moniter is on a seperate key i believe thats his low 1-c key post coie, so its not allowed,
this is coie 2-A anti moniter.
not saying he neggs anti moniters type 4 however palkia can indeed negate type 4 with heal block depending on how their type 4 specifically works.
anti moniter in coie has never used mind hax as a starting attack, i can name several examples.
AM doesn't have a low 1-C key so it would be part of this matchup and he would use it later on in the fight

And AMs immortality won't be negated by heal block

AM doesn't have a low 1-C key so it would be part of this matchup and he would use it later on in the fight

And AMs immortality won't be negate
that seems sus, ALE for AM was not a hax introduced until anti moniter in the post flashpoint.
this isnt a crt so i cant complain about that, however that seems very skeptical about his page if were allowed to use ALE in his coie iteration.

that seems sus, ALE for AM was not a hax introduced until anti moniter in the post flashpoint.
this isnt a crt so i cant complain about that, however that seems very skeptical about his page if were allowed to use ALE in his coie iteration.
This wiki just forgot about upgrading AM lol but it ain't my fault sooo we can still use it

Also like i said he scales higher into 2-A

If I made a CRT on AM being presence level i would just get flamed kekw

This wiki just forgot about upgrading AM lol but it ain't my fault sooo we can still use it

Also like i said he scales higher into 2-A

If I made a CRT on AM being presence level i would just get flamed kekw
No, you can't. We only use what's on profiles for a match. You were warned for this kind of thing.

Back