• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I think 3 years should be fine
@Tarang123 I am sure you meant that "uncultured swine" remark for Regice only because of his comment on that message wall, but

think before you make a post, read it once, or something.

Anyway I have deleted the comments. There is no need to keep going.
I was basically joking with that comment, sry if I didn’t make that clear.

Well, this user changed Subaru's profile without a CRT, i reverted the edits... Imo it's not vandalism, it's just someone new who doesn't know the rules, so if some mod will explain them to him and leave him a warning.

Also, he does the same with Otto's profile, i reverted the edits as well

Well, this user changed Subaru's profile without a CRT, i reverted the edits... Imo it's not vandalism, it's just someone new who doesn't know the rules, so if some mod will explain them to him and leave him a warning.

Also, he does the same with Otto's profile, i reverted the edits as well
I gave him a warning instruction message, as he seemed clueless rather than malicious:

IDK if that is required. Dude is obviously new and is ignorant of site standards, it should be ok if someone explains the standards to him. Although he ignored my previous attempts to explain him about NLF.
Behaviour wise, he once called the arguments of a senior member trying to explain him garbage
We have attempted to explain site standards to him various times and he has refused to listen, soooo....

IDK if that is required. Dude is obviously new and is ignorant of site standards, it should be ok if someone explains the standards to him. Although he ignored my previous attempts to explain him about NLF.
Behaviour wise, he once called the arguments of a senior member trying to explain him garbage
It's not really a site ban. Basically, it's like a time-out (or whatever parents used to call it. Not sure if that's still a punishment now, seeing as I'm pretty happy when I get one of those now). He's literally just not allowed to make vsmatches for a certain time-frame, which I think is required for now. A site-ban would be totally unnecessary.

It's not really a site ban. Basically, it's like a time-out (or whatever parents used to call it. Not sure if that's still a punishment now, seeing as I'm pretty happy when I get one of those now). He's literally just not allowed to make vsmatches for a certain time-frame, which I think is required for now. A site-ban would be totally unnecessary.
Exactly. This is just a Versus Match ban. Please read up, people.

Back