• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I blocked the vandal.

However, in the future, please make certain to properly revert to the version of a page right before vandalism was done to it via its history section, especially before you lock it, as I had to handle it this time.

I blocked the vandal.

However, in the future, please make certain to properly revert to the version of a page right before vandalism was done to it via its history section, especially before you lock it, as I had to handle it this time.
Oh, I was planning to after I locked the page. You were able do it quicker than I was able to.

Last edited:
Okay so I've spent literal weeks and months planning a revision, and as soon as it was accepted I applied the changes after staff gave the approval. I spent literal ******* hours of my time and this user decided to take it upon himself to reverse the edits I've made without actually making a CRT, While Manipulating other users to do edit the profiles after I made the edits.

This is outright disrespectful to me, as I spent hours of my time busting my ******* ass only for this dude to revert the edits I've made without even making a CRT. I spent, time energy and patience during a bunch of personal shit happening to make these profiles more accurate and he just tarnished all of that work.

Edit: Like this actually pisses me off, I spent weeks and hours gathering all the information I could and literal hours editing the profiles and in comes this guy undoing everything I did, simply because he lacked context.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think they should have either a REALLY strict warning or a short ban.
I typically never vouch for a ban but in this case I'm gonna do that for once. He intentionally had users undo all of my edits after literal weeks of research and hours of editing.

Shit at the very least he should have made a CRT rather than reverting something that I spent time and energy on to improve this wiki, something that was already accepted. He thought 7-C came from Demonsbane (and thought it was kilometers when it was literally only 300 meters.)

Also after doing research this user has vandalized pages before without permission. Ant asked him before as to why he edited Tokyo Ghoul Pages and he's response was essentially "I'm preparing something." meaning he changed the ratings before on his own accord without making a CRT.

So this is a repeat offender, I'd say a month.
More than that. Going through his contributions it seems like he's been making unapproved changes to the Toyko Ghoul Verse for literal years on his own accord. This has been going on since 2019 going by my research of his warnings and questioning in his contributions section.

That's an actual dick move. Don't normal users have the ability to revert changes made to profiles, or can only content mods do that? If you don't have the patience to revert the changes, you could list how many profiles were changed here and hope for the best.
I've reverted them myself but I'm more upset based upon the principle of him undoing things that were accepted on his own without making a proper CRT.

I swear to God this why all the profiles should be locked. The sooner we do that shit the sooner we have user's stop making mess of the ******* profiles. We consistently bitch about users vandalizing pages but we're the ones supplying them with the ammunition to do so in the first place.

It's almost like me lightning myself on fire then bitching about how the AC isn't turned on.

I swear to God this why all the profiles should be locked. The sooner we do that shit the sooner we have user's stop making mess of the ******* profiles. We consistently bitch about users vandalizing pages but we're the ones supplying them with the ammunition to do so in the first place.

It's almost like me lightning myself on fire then bitching about how the AC isn't turned on.
We don't want to inconvenience the majority of non-vandalizing users just to stop a minority of trolls. And having to unlock and re-lock all profiles every single time a minor change is required would be putting too much extra unnecessary work for staff members.

I think a strict warning to the user should suffice. If he is working on some revision he can make a CRT, instead of reverting accepted edits.

I don't see dozen or so warnings in his user profile, so either I am missing something or he hasn't been warned before.

We don't want to inconvenience the majority of non-vandalizing users just to stop a minority of trolls. And having to unlock and re-lock all profiles every single time a minor change is required would be putting too much extra unnecessary work for staff members.
Was taking about the profiles I'm working with, but also as someone who's experienced in coding I can 100% guarantee you that there's a way to counteract everything you just said with simplicity. It doesn't take an awful lot to set up a security system that stops such acts from happening yet still allowing users to make non harmful edits.
I think a strict warning to the user should suffice. If he is working on some revision he can make a CRT, instead of reverting accepted edits.
This is a repeat behavior, granted that the last time was less than a year ago but the fact still remains that by doing a quick search of his contributions you can see his previous offenses of editing profiles without a CRT. This isn't a normal adjustment of grammar or punctuation, but rather of stats, stats that he doesn't have the proper context of. I'm fine with strict warning, but I'd appreciate if the profiles were locked.
I don't see dozen or so warnings in his user profile, so either I am missing something or he hasn't been warned before.
Ant never got around to it. Ant questioned him here to which he never replied, yet again Ant questions him here to which even you replied with a lot of skepticism, and Ant brings it up here again. That makes 3 times in the span of three years for what could be considered vandalism. This current event would make it the 4th time, it's pretty clear to me that he's more than aware of the rules here but rather decides not to listen to them. This is a repeated offense, either a very strict warning or a short ban is required.

He did a few changes for Tokyo Ghoul without CRTs, back in 2019. I can see Ant gave him instruction messages for that. I maintain my view. A strict warning should suffice for now.

Instruction messages are not the same as warnings. Instructions are given to users to help make them understand how things work. Warnings are used to tell them that if they don't comply, they might get in trouble. Basically, he needs to understand that he will get in trouble if he keeps doing this, before outright getting banned. If he repeats it after the warning, then we can issue a ban.

Was taking about the profiles I'm working with, but also as someone who's experienced in coding I can 100% guarantee you that there's a way to counteract everything you just said with simplicity. It doesn't take an awful lot to set up a security system that stops such acts from happening yet still allowing users to make non harmful edits.

Okay, what system to you have in mind?

Because the only basic system I can see being practical is preventing users who have no accounts from editing. That stops anonymous users from vandalizing the wiki, but doesn't do anything for regular users who have accounts.

Nik is also preparing a One Punch Man revision, and generally seems like a well-behaved member. Maybe he thought that he was undoing vandalism?

Have you reverted his edits LordGinSama?

Okay, what system to you have in mind?

Because the only basic system I can see being practical is preventing users who have no accounts from editing. That stops anonymous users from vandalizing the wiki, but doesn't do anything for regular users who have accounts.
Members without accounts have not been able to edit the wiki since late 2014 or early 2015.

Gin reverted the changes, yea.
Again- just because he is planning on making a hefty CRT for a verse, that doesn't mean he should reverse edits made on a lot of profiles. That's like making a CRT that has no scans or sources on it, then proceeding to add them sometime after. I don't see how being a well-behaved member has anything to do with this.

We should try to be more lenient towards established members that we know try to help out, and generally mean well, if they make mistakes, than new members that just seem to vandalise. We owe them that much for trying to help out for a long time, and would also do the wiki and community a disservice by getting rid of them too easily.

He doesn't seem to try to be a helpful member, according to what Gin showed here:
Ant never got around to it. Ant questioned him here to which he never replied, yet again Ant questions him here to which even you replied with a lot of skepticism, and Ant brings it up here again.
Even after you gave him instructions all the way back to when he vandalized the Tokyo Ghoul pages, he still hasn't learned from his mistakes, and is making the same mess again.

I'll stop talking about this and let you and the other staff handle this situation, since I'm just a regular member expressing my opinion on this.

What nik did was definitely not right but a strict warning should be more than good enough for a single mistake and just wanted to point out the Tokyo Ghoul stuff happened in 2019

Well, this was 2.5 years ago. Making a single mistake after that long time doesn't seem bannable, especially if he misunderstood due to Gin not linking to the accepted revision thread in the edit summary boxes.

Vandalism

Vandalism
He did that to Gol D. Roger too. It's all by this guy

Back