• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

She basically exploded and called me an "imcompetent mod" just for giving her a warning which was what the staff should be doing and what was initially decided when her violation was being discussed. And I wasn't going to ban her for that, but she sort of kept it up and she openly admitted to being a sock of a permabanned user and she tried to claim she was "Banned for no reason" but as said above. It's extremely doubtful that "No reason" was why she was actually banned unless she can show proof of the full story. Also, KLOL brought up that she has a tendency to be trollish on Dragon Ball blogs and she insults the wiki being "Biased towards Dragon Ball" for basically no reason other than to spite them.

She basically exploded and called me an "imcompetent mod" just for giving her a warning which was what the staff should be doing and what was initially decided when her violation was being discussed. And I wasn't going to ban her for that, but she sort of kept it up and she openly admitted to being a sock of a permabanned user and she tried to claim she was "Banned for no reason" but as said above. It's extremely doubtful that "No reason" was why she was actually banned unless she can show proof of the full story. Also, KLOL brought up that she has a tendency to be trollish on Dragon Ball blogs and she insults the wiki being "Biased towards Dragon Ball" for basically no reason other than to spite them.
I can confirm that she hates Dragon Ball and how the verse is handled on the site

I don't see the point of continuing this. If any decision on her is to be taken, it has to be taken after confirming what she was permabanned for in the first place. If she can provide that, we can look into it. If not, then the original decision holds.

UeTa has talked with me on Discord, and it turned out there were a multitude of confusions. First of all, her banned happened in 2017, not 2015. She simply forgot the date and it was SomebodyData who banned/unbanned her based on the screenshot. And the clarification is that DontTalkDT reported her because there were some typos in her comment that resulted in having slur words in them. She said the W word when she meant to say Whoa. So understandable why some thought she was trolling. She speaks French and otherwise her English is bad; her words not mine. So the sock reasoning needs to be removed. And her old account that she has since forgotten the username and password was only banned for like 2 years not permanent.

However, she still accused LordGinSama and provided basically no evidence. And she said she wasn't going to post scans because "She doesn't care." But if that's true, she should not have even brought it up in the first place. And she also admitted to being harsh also realized I was a lot more experienced then she gave me credit for. That, and based on how she still behaves on various threads other than Fairy Tail as well as Dragon Ball blogs, she's clearly not a very well behaved user so I think a temporary ban at least is still in order from those alone. Also, she gave me this scan and claimed Gin "Reported her for no reason". This is the thread where that allegedly happened based on the scan, but looking over. I did not see a single comment with that post including history and removed comments. It sort of looks like it's been photoshopped. Though, this was before May 11th meaning all posts between then and September/October or so are completely nuked, so it's possible that is the case for why cannot see said comment.

I still think she has earned a short ban, but I don't see how it's permanent after some confusions have been clarified and her memory was cleared up to some extent.

UeTa has talked with me on Discord, and it turned out there were a multitude of confusions. First of all, her banned happened in 2017, not 2015. She simply forgot the date and it was SomebodyData who banned/unbanned her based on the screenshot. And the clarification is that DontTalkDT reported her because there were some typos in her comment that resulted in having slur words in them. She said the W word when she meant to say Whoa. So understandable why some thought she was trolling. She speaks French and otherwise her English is bad; her words not mine. So the sock reasoning needs to be removed. And her old account that she has since forgotten the username and password was only banned for like 2 years not permanent.
Are there any evidences that can be posted here for everybody to see?

unknown.png

This was a note that SD unbanned her back then, so why she wasn't permabanned. And this old ban justification was this. I mostly just have her words of mouth that it happened in 2017 and the slur word typos. But it's proof her old ban wasn't permanent and that she appears to have French as her native language. But there were times where she took her time to look during the conversation.

Edit: This is the thread where the Email regarding LordGin stated.

Last edited:
A 6 month ban is fine by me, provided she doesn't continue her spiting against the verse for the wrong reasons.

Okay. Thank you for the clarifications Medeus.

For how long do you think that she should be banned then?

It seems suspicious that the user is able to provide snipped screenshots that can't even be validated that they are from her account, and yet somehow cannot remember the name of her account. These screenshots could be from anywhere else as far as I am concerned, they are literally mere context-less sentences that somebody can easily forge. For someone who gave an inconsistent explanation of things earlier, and noting their behavior, I am just not going to take their word for it.

It seems suspicious that the user is able to provide snipped screenshots that can't even be validated that they are from her account, and yet somehow cannot remember the name of her account. These screenshots could be from anywhere else as far as I am concerned, they are literally mere context-less sentences that somebody can easily forge. For someone who gave an inconsistent explanation of things earlier, and noting their behavior, I am just not going to take their word for it.
Good point. Though we're still lacking hard evidence.

She shared more details about the scan here. And the text is blurred out because that section contained confidential stuff according to her apparently. Though that's a weird spot for confidential stuff to be on an Email as that's usually above the entire message and it only shares Email Address, not location.

Though, her comments are getting quite rude and she openly admits she seems to have no intention of stop being rude. Also, the blurred out message turned out to just be her old comment. And she doesn't want to show it because "It's kind of cringe." Going to have to be honest with her, she's really not doing a good job making her case clear. She shouldn't be scared of her comment being "Cringe worthy" as an excuse to hide it, she shouldn't be trying to hide anything excluding confidential information. But a "Cringe worthy comment" is not. So she shouldn't be afraid to have that shown.

Anyway, I'm going to remain neutral on the ban staying, but the reasons for it should definitely be changed. Instead of her "Being a sock of a permanently banned user" it should more or less being extremely rude as a response to the warnings as well as refusing to show hard evidence to otherwise important manners. AKM also does make a strong point, she should logically know what her old account is if she found her old comment.

She's ******* 24 years old, mature the **** up.
You don't seem to be too old yourself, given your liberal use of the word "****".

I'm sorry, I Iegitimately don't get how her age is relevant here. I've seen enough Twitter arguments to understand that age has nothing whatsoever to do with maturity on the internet. Following the rules of a place generally is a different matter, one I would expect of her if she was only 15 years old.

I'd almost say that your comment was "ageist", but that'd just be ridiculous.

It isn't ageist to say that somebody needs to grow up. Speaking as somebody who matures slowly emotionally, and has to work hard for it, due to the autism, people need to reserve being offended and using "-ist" and "-phobe" terms to when it is actually warranted, due to another person expressing genuine hatred and/or condemnation for a particular group in general and the like. There exists such a thing as nuance after all. Calling other people those kinds of terms when it isn't warranted is equivalent to very grave insults.

That said, I agree that using "****" was a rather rude way to express that sentiment.

Last edited:
Also, the blurred out message turned out to just be her old comment. And she doesn't want to show it because "It's kind of cringe." Going to have to be honest with her, she's really not doing a good job making her case clear.
Yeah, she is not doing a great job making a case for herself. I mean, if she can go back and take another screenshot to show us, that means she hasn't forgotten the name of her old account, as she previously claimed. With that, and the blurring out of the comment, it's obvious she is trying to hide information and her previous identity. I wonder why. And with how her story was inconsistent to start with, this seems extremely suspicious to me. We don't even know if that screenshot is from her account or anybody else's.

This is just wasting time at this point. If she wants anything to be done, she can just provide her username and we can look into the matter ourselves. If she wants to keep that a secret for some genuine personal reason, she can reach me in private and I'll be willing to talk to her. If she wants that, give her my discord.

You can just appollogies and that's all............
My appologies to all users envolved in that convo, I'm sorry for that.

However, others users alreadyg got banned due toxic and agressive behavior before, I don't think that something like that should be treated without some short of punishment

I want to request my ban due my behavior in this thread

I shouldn't be agressive with people due futile reasons, and I also don't want to let a toxic behavior stays without punishment

Input from members like @Starter_Pack and @Crimson_Shadow101 is also needed, as I went agressive toward them

how much days/weeks a ban like that is needed?
To be honest, I felt like something was up when you announced that thread was closed on Discord, but I was also having a bad day during that time when you said so. If you were feeling bad that day, you should have at least talked to me about it. You wouldn't have been this defensive about if it had been done.

So for how long should the ban be then?

You don't seem to be too old yourself, given your liberal use of the word "****".

I'm sorry, I Iegitimately don't get how her age is relevant here. I've seen enough Twitter arguments to understand that age has nothing whatsoever to do with maturity on the internet. Following the rules of a place generally is a different matter, one I would expect of her if she was only 15 years old.

I'd almost say that your comment was "ageist", but that'd just be ridiculous.
Well considering the fact she claimed she had been on this site for a while, and the fact that she's more than old enough to be mature about things like this should be it. Nobody her age would be acting like a little teenager dawg. Idc if you think I'm ageist or what, she should be more than mature enough to know she can't be doing shit like that.

I can understand your concerns, but it seems like pretty harmless fun. Honestly, I'd be pretty concerned if a thread like that did get heated.

Back