• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I increased the ban to permanent, as it was a blatant troll.

UeTa has asked me to speak on her behalf

“I got banned for literally nothing. The mod that Perma-banned me in 2015 did it with no reason. I was perma-ban from vsbw by a mod because I asked why Goku was universe level in a calc. I made a new fandom account because I lost my old one, so there no correlation with being a "sock" and being banned.”

“I got banned for literally nothing. The mod that Perma-banned me in 2015 did it with no reason. I was perma-ban from vsbw by a mod because I asked why Goku was universe level in a calc. I made a new fandom account because I lost my old one, so there no correlation with being a "sock" and being banned.”
She still deserves a temp ban atleast. 2 months. Being an ass, and bringing up irrelevant shit just to spite people. She's ******* 24 years old, mature the **** up.

2 months is... a lot. Frankly it's unnecessary. Would you want to get a 60 day ban because you have an attitude? Even derailing gets warnings.

If this is true (I argue with UeTa a lot but she's not a bad person at all, just has strong differing opinions, so I can believe it), then maybe a very small temporary ban of at most a few days for her current actions is fair.

I won't act like she's flawless, she's obviously had issues in the past week of the wiki, mainly showcased in my thread, but the main main issue was the sockpuppet issue. If the sockpuppet issue is true, she should get a much shortened ban.

I personally wasn't advocating for a ban that long :/

I'm a sassy ******** sometimes to, doesn't mean I get banned, I do get warned though.

2 months is... a lot. Frankly it's unnecessary. Would you want to get a 60 day ban because you have an attitude? Even derailing gets warnings.

If this is true (I argue with UeTa a lot but she's not a bad person at all, just has strong differing opinions, so I can believe it), then maybe a very small temporary ban of at most a few days for her current actions is fair.

I won't act like she's flawless, she's obviously had issues in the past week of the wiki, mainly showcased in my thread, but the main main issue was the sockpuppet issue. If the sockpuppet issue is true, she should get a much shortened ban.
Scratch the last last last part.

She's already been banned for some time. She should be unbanned completely.

So are we gonna ignore the fact that she's intentionally ignored and attempted to literally spread slanderous lies about me? I see no reason why she should have her ban lowered to anything beneath 6 months, or the fact how she talked to DMM for no good reason.

For reference I was banned for a much lesser offense for a month. Two months is definitely overlooking what she's done.

So are we gonna ignore the fact that she's intentionally ignored and attempted to literally spread slanderous lies about me? I see no reason why she should have her ban lowered to anything beneath 6 months, or the fact how she talked to DMM for no good reason.

For reference I was banned for a much lesser offense for a month. Two months is definitely overlooking what she's done.
Ok that is a better argument then

Ok that is a better argument then
I'd say 5 or 6 months, she definitely shouldn't have a ban under 5, let alone have her ban removed already. She intentionally attempted to discredit me by creating slanderous accusations, scroll up and you can see everything she was reported for.

Wasn't she already banned for a very long time tho? I would say 3-5 months... Max 🤷‍♂️

Edit: wait... It's this
user? 😅 I forgot... But wasn't she recently banned?... Im confused. So I think her account got perm banned and she made a new one and then didn't behave still? 🤔😅🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Also what Mod banned her for asking question? Honestly that could be easily fabricated, especially since she doesn't state who banned her in particular.

Keep in mind, i was here back in 2015 and I'm pretty sure we didn't accept Universal DB still Super came around. I also very much doubt she was banned for such a simple question, literally no mod would do that. Shit I'm pretty sure we didn't even accept Battle of God's as being a legitimate feat back then.

This information would've been helpful LOL.

If all of what Gin says is true then her ban should definitely still be in play, just not permanent.

Unless she lied about getting banned for asking a question, which is yet to be confirmed.

First of all, while I know 2015 was the era where people like SeiryuShin were one of the most active administrators; if the was the Admin who banned her I can understand the "No reason". But it is important to note that "Banned for no reason" is a very common excuse unless you can basically share the entire conversation. Also making bold accusations against LordGinSama without showing evidence is very uncalled for, and getting explosive over a simple warning is still inherently ban worthy. And she's still should have acknowledged she either or did something wrong when she has been basically causing uproars with her expressive attitude or trying to force her viewpoints on others from what I heard. It was originally going to be a warning, but a rude reaction as a response to a warning is still ban worthy.

Also, LordGinSama made some good points, Goku wasn't upgraded to 3-A until like 2017 when the size of Universe 7 and inverse square law was taken into account. Before then, they were only 3-B for reason that "It takes him 6 punches to destroy the universe". And that also didn't happen till Dragon Ball Super was released later. And Tier 2 stuff didn't come till Tournament of Power in 2018. So honestly, it sounds like she's kind of making fabrications about it happening that long ago. And worst of all, the "No reason" was most likely a fabrication in itself.

Last edited:
Hell back in 2015 the meta here was entirely different, as in I'm pretty sure even verses like Saint Seiya were like 3-A and MFTL. Dragon would have never gotten accepted as 3-A back then, much how like we wouldn't have Low 2-C Bleach back in that Era.

I feel like a young whippersnapper compared to all you old members lol.

In all seriousness though, if what Gin and Medeus say is true then I fully support her permanent ban staying in affect.

First of all, while I know 2015 was the era where people like SeiryuShin were one of the most active administrators; if the was the Admin who banned her I can understand the "No reason". But it is important to note that "Banned for no reason" is a very common excuse unless you can basically share the entire conversation. Also making bold accusations against LordGinSama without showing evidence is very uncalled for, and getting explosive over a simple warning is still inherently ban worthy. And she's still should have acknowledged she either or did something wrong when she has been basically causing uproars with her expressive attitude or trying to force her viewpoints on others from what I heard. It was originally going to be a warning, but a rude reaction as a response to a warning is still ban worthy.

Also, LordGinSama made some good points, Goku wasn't upgraded to 3-A until like 2017 when the size of Universe 7 and inverse square law was taken into account. Before then, they were only 3-B for reason that "It takes him 6 punches to destroy the universe". And that also didn't happen till Dragon Ball Super was released later. And Tier 2 stuff didn't come till Tournament of Power in 2018. So honestly, it sounds like she's kind of making fabrications about it happening that long ago. And worst of all, the "No reason" was most likely a fabrication in itself.
caught in 4k lmfao.

Pretty much this. I was gonna reply to her in those blogs but eh... she got blocked, so what even is the point.

In any case, I fully support her being perma-banned.

I personally think that a permanent ban seems exaggerated, and that 6 months at most is likely enough.

What do you think @KingTempest ?

Uhhh we don't know anything about the user's previous ban. So I'd just assume they were banned for some permaban-worthy offense. There's nothing to do until we can actually verify why they were banned in the first place.

Well, KingTempest said that the member is question is usually well-behaved.

Well, KingTempest said that the member is question is usually well-behaved.
Ant, shit I've committed some offenses in my time as a member of this wiki throughout the years but I've also never spread lies about other users in an obvious attempt to discredit another user, that in of itself isn't really indication of a "usually behaved member." she said that I went around calling people disabled on Discord (Yet again, the only server I'm in that's even remotely affiliated with the Wiki is King's and she isn't there, the rest are my IRL servers where I communicate with family and friends. I have zero idea on who this UeTa user is and never interacted with them on any occasion there.)

The story doesn't quite add up especially with the alibi. As someone who actually studies criminal justice, I can tell when someone is lying when their "information." doesn't add up with what's shown, and her alibi in this case is damn invalid. I was here back in 2015 and DBZ was never upgraded to 3-A at this point in time, they were only 3-A in 2017 so her story isn't exactly adding up, and while we had some shit staff in 2015 none of them would have banned her for a question, at least not without it catching the attention of other staff members. Her story doesn't add up and is incredibly inconsistent, in my field we'd still prosecute the criminal in question on the basis of their alibi not adding up and plethora of evidence that we can use to connect someone to a crime. This really isn't any different barring of course breaking federal law. Just replace "federal" with wiki and law with rules and boom, same exact scenario.

Mainly here where he calls me "a loyal Puppy Dog" and after I asked him to refrain from insults he responds with this.
StrymULTRA said:
First I call whoever I want like whatever I want. Second, if no one agreed with it it's not accepted. Sorry.
Calling someone a loyal puppy/dog because they bring up points mentioned by another user elsewhere, and then doubling down on it...
That's not the environment we are trying to promote here. This is clearly out of line.

Calling someone a loyal puppy/dog because they bring up points mentioned by another user elsewhere, and then doubling down on it...
That's not the environment we are trying to promote here. This is clearly out of line.
Okay, so is somebody in our staff willing to issue a mild warning then?

Ant, shit I've committed some offenses in my time as a member of this wiki throughout the years but I've also never spread lies about other users in an obvious attempt to discredit another user, that in of itself isn't really indication of a "usually behaved member." she said that I went around calling people disabled on Discord (Yet again, the only server I'm in that's even remotely affiliated with the Wiki is King's and she isn't there, the rest are my IRL servers where I communicate with family and friends. I have zero idea on who this UeTa user is and never interacted with them on any occasion there.)

The story doesn't quite add up especially with the alibi. As someone who actually studies criminal justice, I can tell when someone is lying when their "information." doesn't add up with what's shown, and her alibi in this case is damn invalid. I was here back in 2015 and DBZ was never upgraded to 3-A at this point in time, they were only 3-A in 2017 so her story isn't exactly adding up, and while we had some shit staff in 2015 none of them would have banned her for a question, at least not without it catching the attention of other staff members. Her story doesn't add up and is incredibly inconsistent, in my field we'd still prosecute the criminal in question on the basis of their alibi not adding up and plethora of evidence that we can use to connect someone to a crime. This really isn't any different barring of course breaking federal law. Just replace "federal" with wiki and law with rules and boom, same exact scenario.
User's name was "Le Cookie Sale" or something.

I also saw what UeTa said in Mitch's server, she does call a lot of people the R word over simple disagreements. And even Mitch was reluctant to help her for that reason and tried to tell her that attitude doesn't really sit right on the wiki. But he decided to share her side in a polite manner, but basically agreed with the permanent ban when the other things were brought up.

Also, by "Lies" she basically said that LordGinSama "Has been going around calling a bunch of people the R word behind their backs or to their faces". Which she did not show proof, and LordGin is saying he never said those. Which unless she can give solid proof, she is the one guilty of wrong doings. And even so, offsite insults aren't too trouble some as long as they aren't going overboard or harassing people in DMs about it. Which I don't think LordGin went that far.

Still, her story really does not add up when there are far too many loopholes about what would actually be going on in 2015. I'm starting to think that her actual reason for getting banned may have either been for vandalizing a page in which she put her question in the actual page instead of the talk page or something. Or that she actually bluntly demanded that "Goku is not universal" as opposed to actually asking a simple question. So for all we know, her story for why she was banned in the first place sounds like a big self fulfilling prophecy.

I also saw what UeTa said in Mitch's server, she does call a lot of people the R word over simple disagreements. And even Mitch was reluctant to help her for that reason and tried to tell her that attitude doesn't really sit right on the wiki. But he decided to share her side in a polite manner, but basically agreed with the permanent ban when the other things were brought up.
I am speaking on her behalf yes, I still consider her a friend to an extent and I felt it was only fair that I be a messenger for her when she asked for help, but I was reluctant to do anything since she was being very rude about it and explained a scenario that seemed ban worthy

Also yes, she has also used those words herself and I did translate her comment to be nicer

I don't really know what's the deciding factor between a permanent ban and temporary ban and I don't know the rudeness she has said on site, so I'm not sure I can fully give my opinion on whether or not she deserves a permanent ban or not

Back