• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 17 (The Void keeps getting bigger)

Now that High 6-A Fairy Tail has returned, Ragnarok, the end of the current forum begins...

It was fortold in the scriptures, we are also getting close to the 2 year anniversary of the Hundred Year Quest Discussion Threads

DragonGamerZ913 said:
I'm ready for Acnologia vs. Madara
That might be a possible match but only with Pre-SBT Dragon Form or Post-SBT Human form, cause Madara's High 6-A only scales far above 10 Pentatons going from the calcs

DragonGamerZ913 said:
That's actually what I was thinking. Post-SBT Human Acnologia vs. Six Paths Madara
DC (33.6 Pentatons) < SBT < FH < FH Zeref =/< Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia < Post-SBT Human Acnologia

Third Form Juubi (10 Pentatons) < Juubito < Six Paths Obito < Six Paths Madara

With verse equalization Magic Power = Senjutsu, they resist the TSBs Power Nullification and possibly Matter Manipulation

Oh? The same person that have made the discussion Naruto vs. Zeref made a new one : Sasuke vs. Acnologia.

Le Cookie Salé said:
Potato4Head5 said:
yes i did
Wouldn't you rather wait until we finish one before starting another?
people said the naruto vs zeref was a stomp

and somebody said acnologia vs madara should be made but acnologia cant do anything about regen i think so i used sasuke instead

Potato4Head5 said:
people said the naruto vs zeref was a stomp

and somebody said acnologia vs madara should be made but acnologia cant do anything about regen i think so i used sasuke instead
Okay, I see?

Zeref Regenerationn is from another level, he says it himself, he may be beheaded, crushed, pulverized. He will stay alive. And that's what scares him the most when he thinks about Acnologia. Because if Acnologia annihilates humanity. Only him and Mavis will remain and they will be Acnologia's toys for eternity.

Basically Zeref doesn't just have a simple Highspeed-Regenerationn, but he is truly immortal in a way.

Currently God Tiers scale to...

"At least 6-A, likely High 6-A" = "At least 1.4 Petatons, likely 33.6 Petatons"

@Voltairee

If you're just here to say we're wanking Fairy Tail and that you don't like Fairy Tail, then this isn't the place for you...

i am here because our shitty wanks aren't healthy for this forum. I understand you want your verse be very powerful but its very cringe. If i can write comment to this thread, that means i can criticize this revisions

There are reasons why the verse is the way it is. There are calculations and scalings that have been accepted by staff and members alike. If you have a problem with it, make a CRT about it.

But if you're just saying this because you dislike Fairy Tail and as such, want to downgrade it to the pits of hell, then that's simply not going to work.

Then do as u say and criticise the revisions not attempt to cause trouble. I've argued against upgrades here as well, it's everyone's right to do so, but no one will take u seriously unless you behave appropriately.

@Voltairee

I'm going to be polite here, since you're a relatively new user, I already get that you don't like Fairy Tail, and that's fine, it's also fine to not like revisions and and disagree with them, you can make an argument as to why they don't scale at any point, but please try to reframe from rude and negative behavior, it just leads to a bad enviornment, this is supposed to be a thread for people who like and enjoy Fairy Tail, so once again, if you're just here to be rude and negative, then this thread isn't for you, you should look for verses you like, not dislike

Back