• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Feel like the comment is acceptable to delete but I don't see why the reply would be deleted as well, me personally I feel like both made mistakes 🤷‍♂️ but these aren't big mistakes. you can ask why a mod deleted it in their profile, ask others instead of reporting and more. The one who deleted the comment should have possibly explained why but🤷‍♂️

I think he/she doesn't know what they are doing since he is downgrading and upgrading 🤔(the ban shouldn't be long tho but 🤷‍♂️)

I blocked him for 3 months, reverted his edits, and gave him an instruction warning message for if he wants to return.

I was just informed that This user is the sock of a permanently banned user and literally self admitted to it. And this is also despite that it was suggested that the warning they got was a final warning. And said individual also responded in a hostile manner. I was giving them a chance, but they literally said they do not care and basically gave me permission to permaban them. But even so, I still think admitting to be a sock of a permanently banned user combined with all those aforementioned facts is grounds for a permaban, so I have done so.

While UeTa does seem snarky in their retorts, it doesn't look overtly malicious to me.
Speaking on this, I've also seen this UeTa person have some gripes with how we treat Dragon Ball and its feats so... be cautious is what I would tell y'all.

I was just informed that This user is the sock of a permanently banned user and literally self admitted to it. And this is also despite that it was suggested that the warning they got was a final warning. And said individual also responded in a hostile manner. I was giving them a chance, but they literally said they do not care and basically gave me permission to permaban them. But even so, I still think admitting to be a sock of a permanently banned user combined with all those aforementioned facts is grounds for a permaban, so I have done so.
Well **** me was I late. Ban away.

Also this comment thread by Jan Yolo on Zamasu-Chan's cosmology blog looks sus.

Well I want to report(not exactly a report) the user @123legend for creating multiple CRTs while not knowing how the wiki works at all, while i am not gonna lie his posts are always funny and i laughed and i had fun but we need to at least help him and maybe explain to him how the wiki works before he starts making CRTs, maybe giving him a ban from creating CRTs for a while.
Here are his CRTs
1. Goku is Outerversal
2. Part 1 Dio is Outerversal
3. Yami should be High 3A
4. Gojo is Outerversal

Well, either he is trolling, and we should ban him outright, or he completely lacks common sense in this area, and we should ban him from creating content revision threads.

I honestly cannot tell if they are just trying to troll or if they are just very uninformed on how things work.

It seems like his other account was banned in 2015. Should we really permanently ban somebody for something like that so long afterwards if they have behaved well until now?

Well, either he is trolling, and we should ban him outright, or he completely lacks common sense in this area, and we should ban him from creating content revision threads.
i think it is the latter and he should be banned from making CRTs for a month or more, after that if he does make another one then he is a troll and can be banned

Okay. What do the rest of you think?

He needs a considerably longer CRT-creating block than 1 month at least.

But he was banned in 2015 and created a new account in 2019, and I do not remember Le Cookie Sale/UeTa being a problem until now. Aren't we overly inflexible here?

Well, it isn't up to me, I just gave my two-scents. I'm personally just attempting to uphold what I believe we would usually do in this situation, and whether or not we should be more flexible with how we treat bans is another matter entirely.

Well, creating a new account after 4 years and then being well-behaved after that until now seems like a case where we can give a temporary ban, but not a permanent one.

Maybe a month would be better?

Well, creating a new account after 4 years and then being well-behaved after that until now seems like a case where we can give a temporary ban, but not a permanent one.
I agree with this, UeTa seems to be well behaved until One Piece case which is recent, for me, it should just be a temporary ban as well, what do others staff thinks about it? mainly Medeus, as he was the one who talked with UeTa

If the user was originally permabanned, then I have reservations about them just coming back as if nothing happened. It seems like they didn't try to appeal to have their ban revoked, so regardless of their current behaviour the previous punishment would still apply until it is decided to be removed.

I'm not saying they need to remain perma-banned, but we need more staff input to overturn the original perma-ban and allow them to rejoin the forum properly.

Yes, but after 4 years it is likely that he did not even have the ability to access his original account anymore.

I'm with Ant that penalizing a sock puppet that was created 4 years after permaban is a little much. Four years is a lot of time for things to change, and I think it's a little harsh to punish it as though it was maliciously intended to bypass said ban.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:8eatie The user
Edited tiering of these pages (already undid)
And weaknesses and Notable Attacks and Techniques of this page (also undid)

I'm with Ant that penalizing a sock puppet that was created 4 years after permaban is a little much. Four years is a lot of time for things to change, and I think it's a little harsh to punish it as though it was maliciously intended to bypass said ban.
Agreed.

@DarkDragonMedeus @AKM sama

Is it fine if I reduce the block to 1 month instead?

He can technically do so via our Community Central message walls.

Anyway, I think that we have been far too harsh in this case.

I mean, we did have an official statement that we should be more strict when it comes to making socks, also, he blew off the warning in a hostile manner. Which sock or not, is still worth banning him for a couple months at least. And this was during a time he was like one bad word away from a ban. Plus according to what KLOL said above, he's been making trollish comments for months apparently. A Month sounds too generous, but I'm fine with something like 6 months or a year. But said individual also literally said he doesn't care about being banned and even said the lines of "Go ahead and ban me" even before the sock confirmation.

Okay. I suppose that we can use 6 months as a compromise solution, but it still seems rather harsh to me.

I actually almost forgot to mention, that I did randomly get a message like this shortly after UeTa I responded to his hostile message, and it was about the same time they stated visiting the forum. I do not know if this is the same person. I have said Discord account blocked for obvious reasons and doing just fine about that situation. But I thought it was still something worth mentioning.

That kind of message is worth a perma-ban, yes. I am sorry that you were harrassed in this manner.

However, we don't know if it was him, so I suppose that 6 months seems fair.

It seems like his other account was banned in 2015. Should we really permanently ban somebody for something like that so long afterwards if they have behaved well until now?

She is 24 years old and should be mature enough about shit. Instead she’s the most immature user I’ve seen. It’s a girl btw. She should be banned for 6 months though, not perm.

Back