• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Regis is currently saying bunch of shit in the 3-A Fate thread. Including trying to ignore scaling and statements. And he attacked Matt. Again. I'm not asking for ban, I'm not that kind of a guy. Can you give him at least a warning? Just a bit?

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Please Regis is currently saying bunch of shit in the 3-A Fate thread. Including trying to ignore scaling and statements. And he attacked Matt. Again. I'm not asking for ban, I'm not that kind of a guy. Can you give him at least a warning? Just a bit?
Could you link the thread in question here please?

Using Ctrl + F on Regis' name and going through all his comments doesn't show anything report worthy. He's being a obstinate brick wall for sure, but he's not breaking rules. People seem to confuse rule breaking with being stubborn.

This comment of his could be up for debate as he tells another user they have a lack of understanding and are not an expert of the verse.

But we've already discussed that even calling users wankers or saying they're wanking is not reportworthy, so I don't think this is any reason to report him. A thread can continue if one user disagrees and knowledgeable members of said verse do agree along with the majority.

Edit: Take it to Message Walls instead.

I personally don't see anything report worthy here, just seems to be a few people arguing against the proposed upgrade with a different interperation of the feats. Maybe you should directly link the infractions you claim are being done in said thread?

I also agree that I do not see anything report worthy in that thread.

The thread is very lengthy so maybe theres stuff im missing, but for what I did see, Regis didnt do anything worth a warning.

Then I guess I'm wrong. He's quite aggressive but the same thing goes to me so I don't have a right to say anything about it.

I'm really getting tired of this. Drop links to what you think he said or did wrong and leave, us admins will evaluate if it is report-worthy or not. I don't want to discuss how Regis rubbed you guys the wrong way here.

This is the Rule Violation Report Thread, not the VS Battles Drama Hub.

Let's drop the topic, please.

Why would they then be aware that account is connected to Holy on VSBW when, if it was purely on discord, that could be the username of anyone on any battleboard, and then come here and immediately accuse Holy of doing it?

I can un-do the ban if it's deemed necessary.

@Dargoo I'd say you should undo the ban and ask him a few questions to determine what's going on and if he's making things up.

As @DDM said, it could be a sock of another Roblox themed troll.

The guy one the thread said I apparently told him my VSBW username after I (allegedly) gorned up a server and got it nuked, which makes no sense, why would anyone nuke a discord and thed tell their username on a different site?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's just a random troll who may have a personal grudge against him and is just trying to make him look bad. And/or he's just harassing him, which is still another sing of trolling/ban worthy offence.

It is also possible that it is his way of bragging that he is doing these kind of things himself. Picking usernames from here and spamming Discord channels with gorn that is.

"Jirenchi" started that trend towards me long ago when uploading lots of disgusting stuff to **** sites while using my username.

How about we stop theorizing based on two comments and actually inquire him for more information?

Yobo Blue said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3114678#411

Velox is clearly having trouble controlling his outbursts, and this has been going on for a very long time. Just recently there have been a lot of examples for this.
This has been going on since he entered the wiki, and it's just been going on since then.

Among other things, Velox says he doesn't care about warnings.

Calls Saikou a paranoid person in denial over a minor disagreement

Blatantly says he has to react to anything that annoys him

Seems like a minor ban is necessary. There are more examples, but I think you get the idea.

Okay so when I made the comment I didn't see the screenshot of him defying Bambi's warning (my bad)

That makes things a lot more worse

I think this count as derailment, but i think that he need to seek a psychiatrist IRL to help him with controling himself

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Oh really? Remember i got banned by FANDOM?

Yeah accuse, accuse me Yobo, ACCUSE ME!!!
Oh yeah, sorry about that. That was kind of a rule violation, like this one though.

Looking at the screenshots, i think velox just needs some time to calm down a bit. A few weeks to a month ban would probably be necessary. Getting this emotional over something like this isnt really healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back